Ranked match Req..

Please add one like atleast first LT to join a ranked match.. Tired of smiley rank egys playing with no sound and no monitor thx

Comments

• You're gonna have to deal with it big boy. Low ranks want to play aswell.
    As much as I would want this to happen it won't too. SG want everyone to participate.
  • PLatnuimDE wrote: »
    Please add one like atleast first LT to join a ranked match.. Tired of smiley rank egys playing with no sound and no monitor thx

Lmao, would be nice. Had a team of clueless people, they didn't even bother shooting, they were just looking around for weapons.
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    You're gonna have to deal with it big boy. Low ranks want to play aswell.
    As much as I would want this to happen it won't too. SG want everyone to participate.

Even in CS you have to get level 3 before you can play ranked and it also combats hackers.. CF ranked is literally just a joke.
  • Well how it goes it seems that the season 3 will be the same bs fest like the season 1 and the current one.
  • PLatnuimDE wrote: »

IMO, this sure would work to reduce the hackers in RM, since they would think twice before making a new account to use for cheats as they'd have to hit a higher rank than those smurfs. +1
  • Smilies actually shouldn't be in ranked, there is a very low rank requirement.
    I would love to see a room option for rank restriction, but it's not just low ranks that cause greif. Too many games where people join and just spend their time trying to trade guns , glitch or just chat so they can do the event =(
  • Smilies actually shouldn't be in ranked, there is a very low rank requirement.
    I would love to see a room option for rank restriction, but it's not just low ranks that cause greif. Too many games where people join and just spend their time trying to trade guns , glitch or just chat so they can do the event =(

Glad you agree, you should forward it to the GM's so they can forward it to SG. :P I know there's a lot of high rank cheaters, but if we can reduce the hacker numbers by getting rid of the low rank players, it sure would improve the current situation.
  • Lmao take a look at top ranked. All of them used an alt with cheats and got to the top. Smh this game is bad enough and on top of it the GMs don't know how to do their job
  • Actually it would not change much more than the queue times. You would need to wait way longer for a match without the egys asking for your vip weapons and playing like absolute ******s. I also add the fact that most of the current ranked cheaters are higher ranks than 1st lt. Most of them are actually marshals lmao. (They obviously don't know about the new pc id ban. They actually think they can play again after getting banned, with a proxy xDD)
  • I personally like the idea. I believe there should be an overall restriction whether it is rank or time since. We will try to see what we can do about it. Queue time might get a little bit longer, but the game should be more enjoyable.
  • [GM]Grumpy wrote: »
    I personally like the idea. I believe there should be an overall restriction whether it is rank or time since. We will try to see what we can do about it. Queue time might get a little bit longer, but the game should be more enjoyable.

Also removing VIPs would help since you require no skills to use VIPs.

If you implant these changes, Ranked Matches will be 10 times better right now.
  • abel95 wrote: »
    Also removing VIPs would help since you require no skills to use VIPs.

If you implant these changes, Ranked Matches will be 10 times better right now.

This, i disagree with.

First, a good player can win against any non-skilled player regardless of the weapon. But to be completely honest it is not fair to provide guns for people to buy and then not allow them to use it. We will have more competitive tournaments with no VIPs rule and that should do
    This, i disagree with.

First, a good player can win against any non-skilled player regardless of the weapon. But to be completely honest it is not fair to provide guns for people to buy and then not allow them to use it. We will have more competitive tournaments with no VIPs rule and that should do

Well... in my opinion, if you want to increase the competitive side of Ranked Matches, then you would need to follow some of the rules which are set in tournaments such as not allowing VIPs. As a regular ZP buyer, I can easily buy a VIP weapon right now and be able to kill everyone in every ranked match. I don't want to use a VIP because I know I'm not going to improve my skills if I continue to use a VIP and as player who is trying to always improve, I try to use weapons which are not over-powered such as the regular M4A1.

But this is just my opinion and I know a few others who share the same opinion as me.
    I personally like the idea. I believe there should be an overall restriction whether it is rank or time since. We will try to see what we can do about it. Queue time might get a little bit longer, but the game should be more enjoyable.

Sounds great to me. "Better quality over quantity," as they say.