End the madness of rejoining

Please make it stop. Once you leave the room, you can't come back.
Just like in zm/zm2 rooms:
5yBfnvI.png
D3ZuYF6.png
  • Mostly because of some people which will keep on rejoining the game, even after 5907273 attempts, just to kick someone.
    Here is an example: http://imgur.com/a/46uWU
    It's the same guy, but he got kicked from the EE match with his major account because he insulted a specific religion, aaaaand he came back on his alt to get me kicked.
  • I believe some modes *cough*cough* would be better without players rejoining twice in first 20 seconds of a match

Comments

• My only problem with people rejoining is when it's because they get killed and rejoin to get a 2nd...and on rare occasions...3rd lives. I mean if you do it every now and then...not so bad...but every round and it's annoying. lol

As far as what it does with ZM and ZM2. Plz god no. Can't tell you how many times i've been randomly disconnected from a ZM/ZM2 room and then couldn't join back in all because of said random bs disconnect.
    And when it comes to people jumping boat and rejoining to kick someone. That kinda goes both ways. As every now and then you run into an actual hacker where the nabs in your room won't always vote so you have to keep kick voting until they actually do or they actually realize that oh yea that kid that's hitting everyone in the head does in fact hack! (can't even begin to tell you how often this happens during the morning hours when an obvious hacker shows up)

So in other words to me...I'd just like it if they can't respawn when they rejoin.
  • I thought about this:

Reset the honor of all players to Average, (If it stays average or good, or very good) you keep the Honor ribbon, if you go Bad,very bad you lose it)
    When you reach Very good, you get a perm wep.

But then again, not everybody care about ribbons etc, so I think it won't help.

OT: about your idea, I don't know. I mean like, I get atleast 3-4 client errors a day, people that pushing me into walls, random cf errors etc.
  • I know someone with around 27k desertions...
    Everytime I come across him ingame, I never fail to see him re-join at least once...
  • Desultory wrote: »
    I know someone with around 27k desertions...
    Everytime I come across him ingame, I never fail to see him re-join at least once...
    Mm*soldiers I guess that was his name, he got 73k desertions. Colonel rank. Lmao
  • Some people get bored and just want to keep playing. I find it annoying, I also hate spawning at 2:05 and dying to someone sitting in spawn.

I wish we had an option to disable round intrusion.
  • If its not to change your load out I don't understand why people do it, you loose your xp and kills and keep your deaths. At least that's what I remember.
    Kittaa wrote: »
    OT: about your idea, I don't know. I mean like, I get atleast 3-4 client errors a day, people that pushing me into walls, random cf errors etc.

They could probably do something that distinguishes between a disconnection and someone pressing the quit button, might be too much effort for the developers though ;)