Best suggestion ever made to revive ghost mode

Make a specific ghost mode tutorial for all beginners, to learn how to play ghost mode. what means
breath sound, steps sound, water steps sound , pinpoint, breath down, bunny hop etc.
Next step dont let any player in game to play ghost mode if he didnt complete ghost mode tutorial.

Comments

• A real tutorial would be useless, a Guide with extra information would work.
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    Make a specific ghost mode tutorial for all beginners, to learn how to play ghost mode. what means
    breath sound, steps sound, water steps sound , pinpoint, breath down, bunny hop etc.
    Next step dont let any player in game to play ghost mode if he didnt complete ghost mode tutorial.

+1 Ghost Mode is crawling with 150+ Pings and Sprayers.
    @Kitta you don't even play ghost mode so you don't get to suggest about it, Stop post farming.
  • OGMarsh wrote: »
    +1 Ghost Mode is crawling with 150+ Pings and Sprayers.
    @Kitta you don't even play ghost mode so you don't get to suggest about it, Stop post farming.

Oh really? you know more about me, then I do. I play everyday ghost mode. Well atleast if I find Hakenkreuz or Lost relics.

And 150+ pingers and sprayers we got everywhere. even if they know what to do.

Post farming? oh because I give my opinion? right.
  • Kittaa wrote: »
    Oh really? you know more about me, then I do. I play everyday ghost mode. Well atleast if I find Hakenkreuz or Lost relics.

And 150+ pingers and sprayers we got everywhere. even if they know what to do.

Post farming? oh because I give my opinion? right.
    Name a thread you haven't posted on ;) & ur opinion is irrelevant you're either farming or playing SnD there's no inbetween.
  • Players won't really care about a tutorial in my opinion, the only way to make a good amount of players to learn how to play GM would be to get a real competitive scene with attractive prizes or at least more than 2 teams. People would get interested and learn, instead of having to go through a tutorial they won't care about and forget everything the next day.

Now don't get me wrong, I think a tutorial is a good idea, but forcing people to do it would be useless. It would just help new players who really want to know how to play the mode.
  • OGMarsh wrote: »
    Name a thread you haven't posted on ;) & ur opinion is irrelevant you're either farming or playing SnD there's no inbetween.

Im everywhere, deal with it.

[MOD]Vu wrote: »
    Players won't really care about a tutorial in my opinion, the only way to make a good amount of players to learn how to play GM would be to get a real competitive scene with attractive prizes or at least more than 2 teams. People would get interested and learn, instead of having to go through a tutorial they won't care about and forget everything the next day..

Yeah, that's a pretty nice idea,
  • Idk. When players don't have an interest it won't help.