CW - Ideas for Improvement

We all know CW's are dead these days, since the removal of our old CW web pages, ages ago. The events can help revive CW's activity in our Clan Servers, but they only work period, that's when I came with the following, that I am sure would improve our CW crisis, once and for all:

1. Clan War Daily System
(only players in Clans can qualify for them).

2. Removal of the ' 200 ZP Spent' = 10 Clan Points (no one likes competing, if top 10-30+ clans are only for the rich/spoilt abusers, who probably lack the skills for their Clans position)

3. Fix any nasty technical Bug/Glitch issues with our CW Servers (abnormal 'Room Kicks', win glitches, leader-board game result bugs, ect)

4. More annual Events targeting CW (obviously attracts more players)

5. The return of Clan Profile/Statistic pages
(something we all clan nerds love to check out, once in a while).

Regarding the 'Clan War Daily System' idea, if we had a MONDAY-SUNDAY rewards system, to complete I.E: 10 Clan games for 'X' prize, I think that alone would motivate many players to play CW, just as they do with normal DM's and Special Missions.

All these above alone would greatly improve our CW crisis.. no doubt. Z8 would just have to get really even more busy, if they wanted to see their Servers flourish all around.

That's pretty much it, any more ideas, feel free to post them here. Thanks!

Comments

• Well yes what can I say?

Just events aint gonna revive the clan server from dead... It will for the time the event runs and then after its dead like all the new modes they add and having an event... removing the 200 zp = 10 CPs sounds like a good idea too... like what has zp to do with clanpoints!? total bs, if u ask me lol..
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    We all know CW's are dead these days, since the removal of our old CW web pages, ages ago. The events can help revive CW's activity in our Clan Servers, but they only work period, that's when I came with the following, that I am sure would improve our CW crisis, once and for all:

1. Clan War Daily System
    (only players in Clans can qualify for them).

2. Removal of the ' 200 ZP Spent' = 10 Clan Points (no one likes competing, if top 10-30+ clans are only for the rich/spoilt abusers, who probably lack the skills for their Clans position)

3. Fix any nasty technical Bug/Glitch issues with our CW Servers (abnormal 'Room Kicks', win glitches, leader-board game result bugs, ect)

4. More annual Events targeting CW (obviously attracts more players)

5. The return of Clan Profile/Statistic pages
    (something we all clan nerds love to check out, once in a while).

Regarding the 'Clan War Daily System' idea, if we had a MONDAY-SUNDAY rewards system, to complete I.E: 10 Clan games for 'X' prize, I think that alone would motivate many players to play CW, just as they do with normal DM's and Special Missions.

All these above alone would greatly improve our CW crisis.. no doubt. Z8 would just have to get really even more busy, if they wanted to see their Servers flourish all around.

That's pretty much it, any more ideas, feel free to post them here. Thanks!

If the clan war daily system reward would be zp crates you will see me there :D But then you gonna see farming rooms, this time on clan war server.
  • Moerwijk wrote: »
    Well yes what can I say?

Just events aint gonna revive the clan server from dead... It will for the time the event runs and then after its dead like all the new modes they add and having an event... removing the 200 zp = 10 CPs sounds like a good idea too... like what has zp to do with clanpoints!? total bs, if u ask me lol..

IKR XD
    Golden173 wrote: »
    If the clan war daily system reward would be zp crates you will see me there :D But then you gonna see farming rooms, this time on clan war server.

If a Clan War system was implemented, rewards could range from more Temporary weapons, GP prizes or even ZP crates. Let's be honest though.. our community loves ZP crates (addiction is real). I guess that would be the real top prize that players would be enticed to go towards. XD

Your right though about the farming.. if ZP crates were the daily CW prizes, farming would definitely pass on from the NA/UK servers to Clan servers.. since it's literally 'inevitable' to improve the game without farm abuse, I guess we will just have to sacrifice something, right?.. lol

In my view:
    It's way better to see our Clan servers alive and well (with farmers and non-farmers playing around in the mix) than see 'complete dead' NA/UK Clan Servers running, pointlessly! ;D
  • How are we going to revive CW Channel if the game is filled with clanless Middle Eastern players?
  • iDupree wrote: »
    How are we going to revive CW Channel if the game is filled with clanless Middle Eastern players?

If Z8 does some improvements (not just events), I am sure it will revive, since my intentions are permanent not temporary, they will have to add definitely something like a 'daily (or even monthly) rewards system' to keep players more consistently loyal to the clan servers.

Regarding the M.E players, that's just something we should have gotten adapted, by now. They are here to stay until they get their own version (never).. and if many are clan-less they will definitely no longer be, if such ideas like in this post occur.

Z8 should look into it sometime, the competitive scene (CW wise) could get adequately better, if given another chance!
  • I agree :)
    Also take care of the damn hackers ;)
  • They don't care about us,the care abut money,spend more money and they will be happy, Admin's tipic fagot's ! they destroy this game