Surprise bomb

my suggestion - item for MM/HM/HMX/Mutant vs Knights etc.
when you throw that grenade in opponents, they must become a mutants. that can add a surprise moment in usual game.

item must be for ZP (temp) or be a part of reward from ZM2/different crates.

Comments

• so wait....like before the mutation sets in....Player A has this nade. throws it at Player B and now Player B will undoubtly become a mutant when the mutation starts in?

Not sure if I like that idea. For starters there's some questions:

1- If the grenade is used does it make it so other people aren't randomly chosen to become mutants as well unless not enough people were inflicted to become the minimum starting amount of mutants?
    1b- If you still get the random starting mutants PLUS whoever is inflicted by this grenade...then wouldn't that make mutants that much more OP of a side?

2-Can this be used in the middle of the game?

3-Why would soldiers even have this to begin with? Like aren't they trying to FIGHT the mutation infections?

4-What's stopping this from getting abused? For example, I enter an HMX match, bunch of grubby people see I have a cool weapon or a VIP and they want to trade for it so they throw down their weapon at my feet several times before finally giving up and getting mad so they throw this grenade at me. And then repeat this process for the rest of the match or until one of them decides to just kick me for not giving them my VIP.

Yea....while an entertaining idea...I think it'd mess up these already messy game modes.
  • There is something similar to that; check the wiki since I'm not allowed to say it here.
  • Oh this is a grenade for spawn time only!? Now I comprehend, it really is a good idea, after all. +1
  • There is something similar to that; check the wiki since I'm not allowed to say it here.

i think I found what you mean in the wiki and will say that, that is a better solution. lol

though side note....
    do we really need so many mutation type modes? MM, HM, HMX, Mutants vs Ghosts, AND Mutant Knight? (am I missing one?) and like...hopefully they don't add any more but rather just update those ones or something. sheesh. x]