Clan War Suggestions

I created this thread for people to share their ideas on how to improve the clan server.

1. Have events that give gp/exp bonuses like 200% more at certain times of the day so everybody plays clan wars at that time like between 6 and 9 p.m. eastern time (Don't cry if you live on the west coast....)

2. Have a E8 Rules Option, when creating a room you will be asked if you would like to turn on E8 mode. All the weapons that are non e8 will be unusable like ghost mode bl side can only use knife.

3. Have a built in TeamSpeak for clan wars so people don't need to download it. Like (A very popular fps game has this) Cough Cough CSGO

4. When creating a room all spots have to be full to start. Everybody has to ready and the room will automatically start. This will prevent quick switching maps and to knife

Give me some ideas because clan wars are pretty dead

Comments

• Ghosts should be able to use the axe as well
  • mariasexy wrote: »
    2. Have a E8 Rules Option, when creating a room you will be asked if you would like to turn on E8 mode.
    I really support this one.
  • mariasexy wrote: »
    I created this thread for people to share their ideas on how to improve the clan server.

1. Have events that give gp/exp bonuses like 200% more at certain times of the day so everybody plays clan wars at that time like between 6 and 9 p.m. eastern time (Don't cry if you live on the west coast....) Or maybe bonus gp, I don't want exp.

2. Have a E8 Rules Option, when creating a room you will be asked if you would like to turn on E8 mode. All the weapons that are non e8 will be unusable like ghost mode bl side can only use knife.
    Solid option.
    3. Have a built in TeamSpeak for clan wars so people don't need to download it. Like (A very popular fps game has this) Cough Cough CSGO
    In clan server only that would be really cool.
    4. When creating a room all spots have to be full to start. Everybody has to ready and the room will automatically start. This will prevent quick switching maps and to knife
    Yeah the quick switching can be annoying, and people glitching in at half is also dumb.

Give me some ideas because clan wars are pretty dead

Clan server died with the clan page, people like stats and bragging rights.
  • Clan server died with the clan page, people like stats and bragging rights.

Yup Yup Yup. And I also like being able to look up old cws so I can see which of my noob members have been bringing down the win/loss ratio!!!