New Method On Kicking.

I've been playing CF for a really long time.
So much so that in GM, MM, heck even shadow mode, im really good at!
I have bought 2 VIP weapons, the RPK and Axe.
But, the problem i keep facing, is that i KEEP GETTING KICKED.
Today i have played maybe.. 20 GM modes? each one i get kicked from!
And its frustrating!
I get acused of being a hacker
i get acused of glitching.
Even some people try to blame my ping ( always 30-60 )
And ya know, its getting to the point where it's effecting my love for the game.
I understand that, you cant control everything. but it would be nice if VIP had a point system. Not everyone hacks
and im tired of getting kicked because, I KNOW HOW TO PLAY.

Comments

• If you're using an RPK in a ghost mode game that's probably why you're being kicked. I know in the UK servers they're really strict about machine gun use, but even if I saw you spraying one in NA i'd probably kick too.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    If you're using an RPK in a ghost mode game that's probably why you're being kicked. I know in the UK servers they're really strict about machine gun use, but even if I saw you spraying one in NA i'd probably kick too.

I'd as well kick you in ghost mode for using an RPK.
  • Jup in a half decent team on GR you would probably get insta kicked.With good reasons. Nothing is more annoying than people spraying with loud MG's in ghost mode when you're trying to pinpoint. Thats also the main reason I switched to SnD.

As for the other modes, you say you're good? Then use more skilled weapons like ak camo or m4 gold or something, which are not OP so you will get kicked less often. And the biggest tip is play with friends.