A few suggestions

Updated Ranks
This new rank system imo looks terrible. Our old one was much better with the old 1-2-3 stars and also marshal... The new ranks don't look good at all..

Changed server names
What happened to good old Alpha, Bravo, Charlie etc servers? The new server names sound so boring and I don't know why they were changed..

Please take these into consideration and hopefully we will see some changes in the future.

Comments

• IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    Updated Ranks
    This new rank system imo looks terrible. Our old one was much better with the old 1-2-3 stars and also marshal... The new ranks don't look good at all..

+5000. New ranks look like they put some cheap yellow colour filter on them. I dont know anyone that likes them over the old ones.
    Also, if I remember correctly they already changed those yellow ranks back to the original in some other version. So z8, please take this into consideration.
  • Server names were changed because our smart players join the servers where they lag. Still didnt help much because they keep doing the same.
  • +1 New marshal ranks looks so bad,

Players should atleast have a option to stop ranking to that new marshals. it should be their rights. since it's been added later.
    I hate this new marshal ranks, and it sucks that im in some days one of that...

I hope they will take this serious, and atleast make a option to turn off that ranking red things.

-1 for the ranks, +1 for the suggestion.

About the servers, yeah def, missing the bravo/charlie/delta servers.

nGhost wrote: »
    +5000. New ranks look like they put some cheap yellow colour filter on them. I dont know anyone that likes them over the old ones.
    Also, if I remember correctly they already changed those yellow ranks back to the original in some other version. So z8, please take this into consideration.

Yes, i hope our version will make that too. The silver Marshal rank etc.. real looking ranks, atleast they were cool. just be serious.. what is that red marshal ranks. looks like a icon logo on my daughter's toys. too kiddish..
  • I feel like there isn't much point in changing the server names back but i definitely agree with you about the ranks. +1
  • BigMB wrote: »
    Server names were changed because our smart players join the servers where they lag. Still didnt help much because they keep doing the same.
    Couldn't they add a note beside the servers and said the region?
  • Z8 won't do anything, unless we gather LOTS of players to support such ideas (since Z8 need to be sure that most agree before ongoing such change).. anyway, I agree with the topic, and like someone said above, I also would like a LOCK to our Ranks like they have in games like Call of Duty ect (since we shouldn't be obliged to rank up to something that is less liked by our own opinion).