For the ones that been here since the beginning?

How about rewarding the players that have been here since the very beginning, alteast from z8, like 2009 and 2008, ... (suba). We have been here for 7 years and other than free crates you didnt give us much back aside from the game and a ribbon, im not expexting you to give every veteran 1.000.000.000.00000.0.00.0.0000 zp (altough it would be highly appreciated), but maybe some kind of an item or gun that just makes us veteran players have something really rare, cause there aren't THAT many veterans... But hey, just a suggestion

Comments

• Well.... we do have a Ribbon, but I do agree that a perm Namecard or something would be a nice gesture.

Or heck, I dunno. A perm Bag 5?
  • Bro 1.00000000 is 1 zp... You used a decimal
  • For this generation of veterans if we asked for something.
    The next generation of veterans will also feel entitled to want something too and then the previous generations would want something again.

For Z8Games it's highly unprofitable.

1st generation
    1st generation + 2nd generation
    1,2,3....n generation of veterans would feel entitled they should received something special for sticking so long to the game.
  • For this generation of veterans if we asked for something.
    The next generation of veterans will also feel entitled to want something too and then the previous generations would want something again.

For Z8Games it's highly unprofitable.

1st generation
    1st generation + 2nd generation
    1,2,3....n generation of veterans would feel entitled they should received something special for sticking so long to the game.

Theres no "1,2,3....n generations of veterans",theres no "current/this" or "next" generation either.

The veterans were already categorizes by z8 as those who got the gold 7 years namecard so that step is already done.

+1 to idea,has been suggested so many times and nothing yet
  • svanced wrote: »
    Theres no "1,2,3....n generations of veterans",theres no "current/this" or "next" generation either.

The veterans were already categorizes by z8 as those who got the gold 7 years namecard so that step is already done.

+1 to idea,has been suggested so many times and nothing yet

Player A has played for only 2 years and does not fit the category of a 7 year veteran.
    Player B has played since the start and fits the requirements of a 7 year veteran.

Player B gets [ITEM-1]
    5 years later
    Player A fits to be a 7 year veteran. He complains about not getting anything special for being a 7 year veteran.
    Z8Games grants all the "new" 7 year veterans with [ITEM-2]
    Player B also fits the description and also gets the [ITEM-2]

Defining "generations" I meant who gets the [ITEM-X].

I believe the veteran base will only continue to grow and "new" veterans will keeps demanding Z8Games reward them for sticking for 7+ years.
    The veterans that already got the [ITEM-X] will still complain about not getting any new rewards for being loyal and playing for a long time because human greed.
  • I think what they mean here is that Player A would no longer be asking anything about a 7 year veteran 5 years later though. Then they would ask about a 12 year veteran reward, and player B wouldn't fix that. This is interesting though. Anyone else want to key in on it?
  • I think what they mean here is that Player A would no longer be asking anything about a 7 year veteran 5 years later though. Then they would ask about a 12 year veteran reward, and player B wouldn't fix that. This is interesting though. Anyone else want to key in on it?

I'm with it, as long as you can grant us a storage large enough. :o
  • Danah wrote: »
    I'm with it, as long as you can grant us a storage large enough. :o

Believe me, I've seen what its like to clear out a storage. Not fun :P
  • Believe me, I've seen what its like to clear out a storage. Not fun :P

So bring up a solution, cause I'll soon have to do it again >.>
  • Danah wrote: »
    So bring up a solution, cause I'll soon have to do it again >.>

here's the solution, clean up Danah's invent, and place all her guns wich she doesnt need in my invent !
    problem = solved
    edit : if u have some spare an m4 gold would be HIGHLY appreciated thanks a lot

Something on the lines of having these ribbons would be nice. For example, have a account which is 7 years old, you get a ribbon along with a permanent weapon. We already have one with 1, 2 and 5 years but there is no reward with it. It be nice to see a reward with these ribbons.

Another suggestion which I would like to point is the "Honourable Soldier" ribbon. I think it is fair to say that a person who has been legit or haven't used a hack tool for over 3 years should get this ribbon back. It would definitely motivate players into not using hacks and it will let them earn the ribbon back for their mistakes which might of happened in the past.