Moderator Suggestions

It's been a long time ago that there were Suggestions for moderators. So here are a few idea's
They all are about ''Having little bit power''

1. Moderator Anti-Kick

It's very unprofessional to see that moderators can getting kicked ingame & Game lobby. They should have Anti-Kick. How you could do that easy? Every mod have to put [MOD] infront of their name like here. And a user with [MOD] Won't appear at the kick list.

2. Moderator Rough-Kick

Moderators should be able to kick someone without voting ingame. Im sure they wont kick anyone expect they got a valid reason.

3. Moderator BAN (This is the most important in my eyes)

So, a moderator spot someone hacking ingame. What now? they save and sent replay. just as we do. (Ofcourse they got a faster progress) There could be a way better/easier way. Solution: Called: ''MODBAN'' So when a moderator bust someone hacking. he can directly ban him for ''3 days'' (The victim won't lose his honorable ribbon) This ban is just a temp one, so GM's can check the replay and make a action.

More idea's ? write them down.

Comments

• Not even the GM's can do the 4. (which is weird in the first place how they cant) lol.
  • Nope, they shouldn't get any powers in game, the past proved it. Some MOD hosting a forumers room thought I'd wall, so he started whispering players to kick me and raged at me. Another MOD sold his account including all powers on forums and completely messed up.

There are nice MOD's as well, but I don't see a point in giving them any power in game.
  • Danah wrote: »
    Nope, they shouldn't get any powers in game, the past proved it. Some MOD hosting a forumers room thought I'd wall, so he started whispering players to kick me and raged at me. Another MOD sold his account including all powers on forums and completely messed up.

There are nice MOD's as well, but I don't see a point in giving them any power in game.

Oh ''Sold his account'' i know who you mean. He wanted to sell me it before. lmao

svanced wrote: »
    Not even the GM's can do the 4. (which is weird in the first place how they cant) lol.

I know right.. it should be possible.
  • Kittaa wrote: »
    It's been a long time ago that there were Suggestions for moderators. So here are a few idea's
    They all are about ''Having little bit power''

1. Moderator Anti-Kick

It's very unprofessional to see that moderators can getting kicked ingame & Game lobby. They should have Anti-Kick. How you could do that easy? Every mod have to put [MOD] infront of their name like here. And a user with [MOD] Won't appear at the kick list.

2. Moderator Rough-Kick

Moderators should be able to kick someone without voting ingame. Im sure they wont kick anyone expect they got a valid reason.

3. Moderator BAN (This is the most important in my eyes)

So, a moderator spot someone hacking ingame. What now? they save and sent replay. just as we do. (Ofcourse they got a faster progress) There could be a way better/easier way. Solution: Called: ''MODBAN'' So when a moderator bust someone hacking. he can directly ban him for ''3 days'' (The victim won't lose his honorable ribbon) This ban is just a temp one, so GM's can check the replay and make a action.

4. Moderators -Anti PW

That means, a Moderator can join any room, even with pw. so they can patrol the game like how it should be. (I believe this will scare auto farmers etc) Ofcourse the mod cannot getting kicked ingame & Game lobby.

More idea's ? write them down.
    Mod deserve more power than they have tbh. Ingame they literally have no power at all. I really like the idea that they could kick anyone for a valid reason. 4 seems a bit too much since their is a password for a reason. Good ideas though :)
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    Mod deserve more power than they have tbh. Ingame they literally have no power at all. I really like the idea that they could kick anyone for a valid reason. 4 seems a bit too much since their is a password for a reason. Good ideas though :)
    Yeah i will remove #4, i just thought. since it's a private room, it won't harm anyone :)

• There are some nice suggestions here however, I only agree with one of your ideas. And that is the first one! I believe MODs should not show up on the kick list and should have some sort of anti-kick.

Other than that, forum mods mostly take care of the forums. They have a duty to report hackers if they see them in-game however, it is not their job to petrol the game. That job is for the GMs.

I hope this feedback has somewhat helped you. :)
  • I honestly believe mods should have some sort of powers in-game, but not the power to ban. That would cause too many issues.
    Then again this brings the suggestion of in-game mods like cf eu has.
  • abel95 wrote: »
    There are some nice suggestions here however, I only agree with one of your ideas. And that is the first one! I believe MODs should not show up on the kick list and should have some sort of anti-kick.

Other than that, forum mods mostly take care of the forums. They have a duty to report hackers if they see them in-game however, it is not their job to petrol the game. That job is for the GMs.

I hope this feedback has somewhat helped you. :)
    Ofcourse, any feedback is nice. This are just random suggestions, Not that i agree all too. but yeah.. More like what could be possible and what now :P

davethenew wrote: »
    I honestly believe mods should have some sort of powers in-game, but not the power to ban. That would cause too many issues.
    Then again this brings the suggestion of in-game mods like cf eu has.

Hmm, like i said to abel, these are just random suggestions, but some like the first one Anti kick is nice.
    Ingame-Mods oh, that is not bad at all. But yeah. I think if there was a way to get atleast 80% of the hackers away. that we not even need those things
    Did Show the suggestions, thread can close
  • Moderators getting kicked should be a no-no. (Man, it just looks so out of place that a MOD gets kicked out of his own Room, ring any bells, Natt? lmao) So yes, I agree on giving MODs the ability to obfuscate themselves from the kick list.

Everything else however? That might go a bit over the line for my tastes. Their main line of work are the forums, pretty much. So giving them just about anything and everything certainly can't be the answer either.

It certainly is nice to see that there are some thoughts in the community to give MODs a better time, however.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    Moderators getting kicked should be a no-no. (Man, it just looks so out of place that a MOD gets kicked out of his own Room, ring any bells, Natt? lmao) So yes, I agree on giving MODs the ability to obfuscate themselves from the kick list.

Everything else however? That might go a bit over the line for my tastes. Their main line of work are the forums, pretty much. So giving them just about anything and everything certainly can't be the answer either.

It certainly is nice to see that there are some thoughts in the community to give MODs a better time, however.

Yeah i agree, so final solution: Anti-Kick :)
    Thanks for the feedback!
  • We have this crazy new power that let's us close threads too!

As per req
This discussion has been closed.