Restore back 100 dmg from nade

We should restore back 100 dmg from nade. Before it was better and more logical to die from a nade you threw near or at you, now it really makes no sense to stay at 1 HP. Farmers just wrecked it for all of us. We should just BAN or reset rank of farmers trying to farm in private rooms. I know we won't know when they farm, but we will still catch them eventually and all that time farming will be wasted. We can't let farmers ruin our game.

Comments

• IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    We should restore back 100 dmg from nade. Before it was better and more logical to die from a nade you threw near or at you, now it really makes no sense to stay at 1 HP. Farmers just wrecked it for all of us. We should just BAN or reset rank of farmers trying to farm in private rooms. I know we won't know when they farm, but we will still catch them eventually and all that time farming will be wasted. We can't let farmers ruin our game.

Well. First of all. They are not farmers.
    I am a farmer. Killing my own cows. Thats my way of enjoying this game.
    Second;they are not and never were farmers. They were suiciders and now they just staying afk etc.

Yeah i would love to see to see the old nade stats back. Because it din't helped to stop them. They found more ways. So they should bring it back.
  • Yes this 1 HP thing is very stupid and not logic
  • How was this measurement suposed to solve anything anyways? That 1HP they have left will be gone real fast when your whole team right next to you is selfnading.
    Good thinking z8 m8
  • nGhost wrote: »
    How was this measurement suposed to solve anything anyways? That 1HP they have left will be gone real fast when your whole team right next to you is selfnading.
    Good thinking z8 m8

Exactly. This will not keep farmers away at all. And if that still didn't work, they simply jump down a bridge and get damaged.
  • No offence but I am happy as it is right now.. 2 reasons why:

1. Much less farmers these days (after that change, not everyone knows about the new exp abuse method, plus this new way takes longer, so many got put-off from farming, compared to before).

No more collateral damage to ones team (death wise). Which is nice for ones in-game profile.

Edit:
    nGhost wrote: »
    How was this measurement suposed to solve anything anyways? That 1HP they have left will be gone real fast when your whole team right next to you is selfnading.
    Good thinking z8 m8

Okay this is true (and i've only just read it above before I posted), that's the only problem to the grenade change. Grenades before could do less damage but kill team players (if they were very low HP) but now they don't kill team players (which is good), though, this time grenades do a considerable amount of damage than previously to ones team.

Thus, the solution for this could be if Z8 could reduce the team players, grenade damage while still keeping the 1HP trick (in-case if team players are very low in HP), to avoid team deaths.. this would stop the griefs, while keeping all the benefits at once. +1 to that.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Thus, the solution for this could be if Z8 could reduce the team players, grenade damage while still keeping the 1HP trick (in-case if team players are very low in HP), to avoid team deaths.. this would stop the griefs, while keeping all the benefits at once. +1 to that.
    That's just making it worse. Why would we need to ruin our game because of farmers? Resetting their EXP would probably solve EVERYTHING. Who would want to farm back from smiley? And 2nd offence of being caught could be 30 day ban.
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    We should restore back 100 dmg from nade.

"We"? "We" who? Are you Z8 lmao? Anyways,the 100 dmg should not be restored,instead the Terminal map should be removed since its literally only being used for farm IF nothing's being done with the EXP of those who farm there daily.Anyone can see on the webpage whos farming there daily so its not that much of a secret.
  • svanced wrote: »
    "We"? "We" who? Are you Z8 lmao? Anyways,the 100 dmg should not be restored,instead the Terminal map should be removed since its literally only being used for farm IF nothing's being done with the EXP of those who farm there daily.Anyone can see on the webpage whos farming there daily so its not that much of a secret.

I dont remember when was the last time i played that map lol
  • BigMB wrote: »
    I dont remember when was the last time i played that map lol

My first time was during a farm room so......yeah
  • Idc about the farming aspect really but nade specing in scrims is now more of a hassle.

Removing the map will not have any effect. they can farm it in any S&D map. they only like that map. that's why they farm there.

I got replay of the #1 #2. they making 200 million exp a month with staying afk and get killed. not even realistic.

But i will take #1 back soon, just to mess them up i will buy 22 vip for each 8 cow of mine.

They are not even real farmers. and they messed up the real top 100. i miss the old top 100. when being a high rank was cool. when it was rare to see a 1+ star in public.
    IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    That's just making it worse. Why would we need to ruin our game because of farmers? Resetting their EXP would probably solve EVERYTHING. Who would want to farm back from smiley? And 2nd offence of being caught could be 30 day ban.

Reset why? reset it from the naders. the wannabe farmers. not the real oldskool farmers. eh?

:P
    "We"? "We" who? Are you Z8 lmao?
    Haha you just love to argue xD
  • So we can all say that making the dmg from nade 1HP without armor just made things worse for the game huh? Z8 if you want to take something out of this, fix back the dmg on nade to 100, and lay out a rule that farming is ILLEGAL, reset the ranks AND a temp. ban if caught after the official rule.
  • Kittaa wrote: »
    Removing the map will not have any effect. they can farm it in any S&D map. they only like that map. that's why they farm there.

Totally wrong.Do you even know why they farm in Terminal?Its not cuz they "like" the map(lmao) its cuz the team's spawns are literally one NEXT TO the other one,so the farming is quickest. If terminal is removed,they wont do in "any" SnD map,I know what the next best map would be but wont tell on forums.(its not an SnD one)
    Kittaa wrote: »
    They are not even real farmers. and they messed up the real top 100. i miss the old top 100. when being a high rank was cool. when it was rare to see a 1+ star in public.:P

Define a "real farmer". "Farming" (not event farming) exists so that you can earn lots of exp in the shortest time possible and level up asap. So they are "real farmers" just as much as the self-nading ones and the TD farming with alt accs from years ago.
    Totally wrong.Do you even know why they farm in Terminal?Its not cuz they "like" the map(lmao) its cuz the team's spawns are literally one NEXT TO the other one,so the farming is quickest. If terminal is removed,they wont do in "any" SnD map,I know what the next best map would be but wont tell.(its not an SnD one).

Yes its the quickest. that's true. but if they remove that map. they will simple use a other map. then they get some exp less. they don't care. And yeah i know what the nest best map would be. Colombia.and that other.. forgot the name lel uhh.

svanced wrote: »
    Define a "real farmer". "Farming" (not event farming) exists so that you can earn lots of exp in the shortest time possible and level up asap. So they are "real farmers" just as much as the self-nading ones and the TD farming with alt accs from years ago.

Yes, ''they are'' if you looking into it like that. What i mean, is that any old farmer calls them wannabe-farmers,

I think i found a way to get the bot users banned, but need you for it. Will PM you
  • Kittaa wrote: »
    Yes its the quickest. that's true. but if they remove that map. they will simple use a other map. then they get some exp less. they don't care. And yeah i know what the nest best map would be. Colombia.and that other.. forgot the name lel uhh.

I was thinking of a shadow mode map due to spawn's positions lol
    Kittaa wrote: »
    Yes, ''they are'' if you looking into it like that. What i mean, is that any old farmer calls them wannabe-farmers,

I think i found a way to get the bot users banned, but need you for it. Will PM you

Oh,I see.