Cloaks and Daggers Patch Notes - 04/05/2016

160322_CFNA_AprilUpdate_forums.jpg

Attention Mercs,
Your efforts in the past few months have been going well. So well in fact that it seems others mean to sabotage you. Our intelligence agents have intercepted communications on our channels indicating that there are spies among us. They're poised to strike on our upcoming operations, which means these missions will have an additional element of risk. These enemies are masters of disguise, so make sure to watch your back when out in the field.

Of course having some good firepower on hand will also help you defend yourself when out in the field. It's for that reason we're going to give you all access to a new set of weapons that have proven their reliability in the field.

[New Modes]

Spy Mode
Spy Mode's gameplay is comparable to Search and Destroy with a twist. One player on each team is a spy, and their job is to eliminate the enemy team in secret without breaking their disguise. The spy has no ammo but uses a melee weapon, however, they can take a weapon from an deceased enemy or take a weapon a team member drops.

Sim TD - Mixed
Similar to the original Sim TD mode, engage in combat with BOTs and players on the same team. Kill the opposing team with help from players and Bots.
Maps include: New Ship, New Egypt and Mexico

[New Map]
Prague (Spy Mode)
Global Risk forces have intercepted a Black List plan to destroy a high value target in Prague. However, these intercepted plans have also revealed that there is a traitor in their midst. Fearing that the traitor will strike during the operation, Global Risk has activated a secret agent embedded within Black List. Now both sides rush to face one another, but will they be able to survive with knives poised at their backs?

[New Weapons]

Rebel Cause Crate
AK12-Rebel-Dual Mag
An AK12 which has been traded on the Black Market to various rebel forces. Its many owners have each added their own touch, giving it a unique appearance.
This particular version comes with a 3-round burst option and dual magazines.

SPAS-12-Rebel-Slug
A SPAS-12 which has been traded on the Black Market to various rebel forces. Its many owners have each added their own touch, giving it a unique appearance.

This particular version comes with both Slug and Scattershot ammo.

Rebel Life Crate
AWM-Rebel-Var. Scope
An AWM which has been traded on the Black Market to various rebel forces. Its many owners have each added their own touch, giving it a unique appearance.
This particular weapon comes with a variable zoom scope allowing for multiple ranges of engagement.

M37 Stakeout-Rebel-Slug
An M37 Stakeout which has been traded on the Black Market to various rebel forces. Its many owners have each added their own touch, giving it a unique appearance.

[Upcoming Events]

160330_CFNA_rebelWithoutCause_feed.jpg 160328_CFNA_SpyMode1_fbs.jpg 160329_CFNA_SpyMode2_fbs.jpg

**** Patch Notes ****

* Added *
- Spy Mode added to Regular Game Modes
- Sim TD - Mixed added to Sim TD game modes
- Prague added to Spy Mode map pool
- Rebel Cause Crate added to Black Market
Contains:
- AK12-Rebel-Dual Mag
- SPAS-12-Rebel-Slug
- Rebel Life Crate added to Black Market
Contains:
- AWM-Rebel-Var. Scope
- M37 Stakeout-Rebel-Slug

* Removed *
- 7th Anniversary Crates removed from Black Market
- St Patrick's Day Crates removed from Black Market

* Fixed *
- Fixed an issue with Super Soldier Mode where Bags 6 and 7 could not have class cards equipped
- Fixed several grammatical errors in various weapon descriptions

Comments

• 160322_CFNA_AprilUpdate_forums.jpg

Attention Mercs,
    Your efforts in the past few months have been going well. So well in fact that it seems others mean to sabotage you. Our intelligence agents have intercepted communications on our channels indicating that there are spies among us. They're poised to strike on our upcoming operations, which means these missions will have an additional element of risk. These enemies are masters of disguise, so make sure to watch your back when out in the field.

Of course having some good firepower on hand will also help you defend yourself when out in the field. It's for that reason we're going to give you all access to a new set of weapons that have proven their reliability in the field.

[New Modes]

Spy Mode
    Spy Mode's gameplay is comparable to Search and Destroy with a twist. One player on each team is a spy, and their job is to eliminate the enemy team in secret without breaking their disguise. The spy has no ammo but uses a melee weapon, however, they can take a weapon from an deceased enemy or take a weapon a team member drops.

Sim TD - Mixed
    Similar to the original Sim TD mode, engage in combat with BOTs and players on the same team. Kill the opposing team with help from players and Bots.
    Maps include: New Ship, New Egypt and Mexico

[New Map]
    Prague (Spy Mode)
    Global Risk forces have intercepted a Black List plan to destroy a high value target in Prague. However, these intercepted plans have also revealed that there is a traitor in their midst. Fearing that the traitor will strike during the operation, Global Risk has activated a secret agent embedded within Black List. Now both sides rush to face one another, but will they be able to survive with knives poised at their backs?

[New Weapons]

Rebel Cause Crate
    AK12-Rebel-Dual Mag
    An AK12 which has been traded on the Black Market to various rebel forces. Its many owners have each added their own touch, giving it a unique appearance.
    This pqrticular version comes with a 3-round burst option and dual magazines.

SPAS-12-Rebel-Slug
    A SPAS-12 which has been traded on the Black Market to various rebel forces. Its many owners have each added their own touch, giving it a unique appearance.

Rebel Life Crate
    AWM-Rebel-Var. Scope
    An AWM which has been traded on the Black Market to various rebel forces. Its many owners have each added their own touch, giving it a unique appearance.
    This particular weapon comes with a variable zoom scope allowing for multiple ranges of engagement.

M37 Stakeout-Rebel-Slug
    An M37 Stakeout which has been traded on the Black Market to various rebel forces. Its many owners have each added their own touch, giving it a unique appearancu.

[Upcoming Events]

160330_CFNA_rebelWithoutCause_feed.jpg160328_CFNA_SpyMode1_fbs.jpg160329_CFNA_SpyMode2_fbs.jpg

**** Patch Notes ****

* Added *
    - Spy Mode added to Regular Game Modes
    - Sim TD - Mixed added to Sim TD game modes
    - Prague added to Spy Mode map pool
    - Rebel Cause Crate added to Black Market
    Contains:
    - AK12-Rebel-Dual Mag
    - SPAS-12-Rebel-Slug
    - Rebel Life Crate added to Black Market
    Contains:
    - AWM-Rebel-Var. Scope
    - M37 Stakeout-Rebel-Slug

* Removed *
    - 7th Anniversary Crates removed from Black Market
    - St Patrick's Day Crates removed from Black Market

* Fixed *
    - Fixed an issue with Super Soldier Mode where Bags 6 and 7 could not have class cards equipped
    - Fixed several grammatical errors in various weapon descriptions
    wow new mode and new event :D
  • ive tried spymode in Crossfire Europe its amazing but u have to play with a knife ur weapon will have 0 ammo so dont throw it cause they will know ur a spy just keep it with u and use the knife :D
  • alispadd wrote: »
    wow new mode and new event :D

Not really necessary to quote all that.
    Poor patch regarding other content except zp, but spy mode looks nice.
  • I'm soo happy that Spy Mode has been added here! It's one of my favourite modes! So this patch is definitely a win-win for me! :D

Thank you again for the patch notes! :D
  • I also see that you guys have added a new character however, it does not state it in the patch notes. The new male character is called "VVS". Did you forgot to write it or was this character not meant to be released.

Also I noticed that there is no link for the visual spoiler for this patch. It be great if you guys could add this in every patch thread.
  • abel95 wrote: »
    I also see that you guys have added a new character however, it does not state it in the patch notes. The new male character is called "VVS". Did you forgot to write it or was this character not meant to be released.

Also I noticed that there is no link for the visual spoiler for this patch. It be great if you guys could add this in every patch thread.

Yeah. But im in love with it. Finally no female char. They should make more male chars so maybe we lose alot spop users. Lel
  • Great JOB, wow xD should be exciting. A total of 70 Crates to earn as well :P (from all 3 events).
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Great JOB, wow xD should be exciting. A total of 70 Crates to earn as well :P (from all 3 events).

Easy :p events. Free crates. Deliciouss
  • abel95 wrote: »
    I also see that you guys have added a new character however, it does not state it in the patch notes. The new male character is called "VVS". Did you forgot to write it or was this character not meant to be released.

http://crossfire.z8games.com/patches/April2016/

It's on there, so I'd guess its meant to be there...
  • http://crossfire.z8games.com/patches/April2016/

It's on there, so I'd guess its meant to be there...

Russian federation army oh got to love that char!
  • A good patch, :)
    Though I thinks lacks in the gp side of things.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Great JOB, wow xD should be exciting. A total of 70 Crates to earn as well :P (from all 3 events).

More like 96 crates...
  • the VVS character is the worst yet. who comes up with these lame characters? sorry, but most are really bad.
  • Its a mode too hard to understand, everyone in the rooms saying "I dont get it, I'm too confused, This mode sucks, etc". They should know that you have to play 5-6 games to get the point.
    And 5 wins, one crate I'd wish luck to all of are going to try it, every game takes 10-15 minutes