Ghost Mode Suggestion!!! Features and Items Devs and GMs Take a look

I believe this mode was great, But new events and Daily missions that are based on Ghost mode brings the mode down specially for those who are playing the mode normal using Sound.

So when daily mission or event is made based on Ghost mode, all the HMX, S&D and ZM lovers flog Ghost mode with Ak47, MG3, Mini Gold, Thompson, Beretta,M14EBR, RPK those are most widely used, I am sure there are other Weapons used which are annoying for those trying to use Sound play.

So the mode would benefit with following features:

***Options to enable Silent guns only mode, Such as other matches which allow host to specify the mode melee, sniper, shotgun etc mode. So I am sure Ghost mode can have option to enable Silent guns not sure how it would be done, but I'm sure Devs can figure that out.

If that cant be implemented then im sure this can be:

***Sound System item ( similar to Shadow mode one) This item allows players in Shadow mode to reduce the other players Guns sound to almost silent specially if your a distance away from them. This item reduced other players guns which you would hear much but doesn't affect your own gun as some players like to hear there gun, so this item is very useful in shadow mode as I have used and wouldn't benefit Ghost mode a lot.

Those options above will in fact make the game playable and enjoyable to all and will also prevent the following issues from happening.

***Prevent any players attempting to Rez gun sound as in the past many have done, some say its patched now (hope it is patched), but I have no idea if it is or isn't but this defiantly would prevent it as they only do that to remove loud guns or silent them, I do not condole modifying in any way. So this would prevent it.

***Prevent Sounders from kicking new players or players who have no idea about Sound players, because they have loud gun. With Sound Item Feature new players would not be kicked as their gun would not affect sounder much as this is tested item available in shadow mode and works.

***Prevent players from struggling to do Daily missions or Ghost event as they dont use Silent guns, If its Sound items then would be safe and if it is Silent mode option Host then with would alos prevent them as they wouldn't be able to play with out Silent gun.

I would love to play in mode without the disturbance of Loud guns and having to kick sprayer after sprayer after spray "Sprayer are like Zombie they keep coming and coming" useless kicking, This isn't fair on them being kicked but also not fair on those having to struggle to enjoy good silent ghost mode as the mode is meant to be.

Then we can use the kick vote system usefully by on using it on hackers or glitches, in most case the Kick vote is widely used in ghost mode to kick Loud gun players and some dont even know why they shouldn't even use AK47 or MG3 or RPK or M1216 or even Thompson, So I am hoping for Silent mode feature gun only or Sound item available in item shop as we have Shadow mode.

What do you think? Ghost mode lovers, do we have Vote or alternative idea?

Comments

• I like the idea to make it optional to limit gun noise like in shadow mode, however, this should only be for pubs as tournament play should stay as is. As for rez modding, it's still a problem and I think an easy fix for this would be if Xtrap simply scans all CF files and compares them to a register. If a user file is different from what it should be than they can't play, plain and simple. An easy way to make macro's obsolete is to have a counter for how fast a character is moving, with the exception of when someone is using a vip melee. This would also inhibit speed hacking as well.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    I like the idea to make it optional to limit gun noise like in shadow mode, however, this should only be for pubs as tournament play should stay as is. As for rez modding, it's still a problem and I think an easy fix for this would be if Xtrap simply scans all CF files and compares them to a register. If a user file is different from what it should be than they can't play, plain and simple. An easy way to make macro's obsolete is to have a counter for how fast a character is moving, with the exception of when someone is using a vip melee. This would also inhibit speed hacking as well.

Yes it intended for Public games, as Tournament wouldn't need it, I have never seen in tournament GR players using loud guns, Tournaments tends to have Sound gamers who always use Silent guns, so Item would be useless for them, but perfect for us to enjoy silent games publicly as well it will allow other players to develop their Pin point skills.

Some might say this item will make GR OP, well that's not the case even with Silent guns a good BHopper with Breath down can kill half of the team regardless if silent gun or not, just in case some one comes up with argument this item will make GR OP. Just take a look at Ghost mode General Rules, some make Special rooms Silent guns only rule and GR are not over powered, this is only made buy friends and competitive GM clans who organize such rooms.

*Yes if player with Breath down is standing in one place can easy detect but doesn't stop that BL player from surprise attacking with their crazy rush slashing,

As for hacking issues not worried about that, let Xtrap and it team work on that, what we want something help us deal with loud guns or crazy people join to spoil any peace you had and are surprised when they are kicked for using such loud guns. With this item I couldn't careless what guns they use, now even if they are in A and you are in B site still can hear that loud Ak47 or MG
  • +1 , I've suggested 'silencer weapons only' option before in one of my threads, I doubt it will be implemented but I really hope it does, as it would improve GM, immensely.

Edit: Other ideas mentioned are great too.
  • I like this idea! But it would be better if it was only silenced guns imo :)
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    +1 , I've suggested 'silencer weapons only' option before in one of my threads, I doubt it will be implemented but I really hope it does, as it would improve GM, immensely.

Edit: Other ideas mentioned are great too.
    IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    I like this idea! But it would be better if it was only silenced guns imo :)

Yeah, hope the Developers read these threads, I tried to get back to Ghost mode last night after break from Ghost mode event and all I wanted to do is Leave the match, too much noise, Ak47, MG and Thompson, seems event has ended but the sprayers decided to stick to the mode, We need the GMs to push those ideas through to the developers :(
  • +1, the reason I play mostly as BL is sprayers.
  • +1 for the sound modification but silenced guns only that makes f2p left with ZM weapons and m4 re crystal not much to use that isnt ZP
  • Type20133 wrote: »
    +1 for the sound modification but silenced guns only that makes f2p left with ZM weapons and m4 re crystal not much to use that isnt ZP

FP silent and as well as ZM2 silent guns are better than,having loud guns spoil, Sound item is great as it allow all players to play with their favorite gun without affect other players game play
  • FP silent and as well as ZM2 silent guns are better than,having loud guns spoil, Sound item is great as it allow all players to play with their favorite gun without affect other players game play

True. And i like the m4a1 tiger :p