Daily Weapon

-Suggestion-

I think we should have an event where we can get weapons every 2 weeks.

Here's how it works:

You go to the CF website and click "Get Weapons (5000 ZP)" which gives you 3 7 day weapon CDKeys

Requirements: (none yet, post your requirement suggestion below if there should be any)

It could be any ZP weapons. (But not VICTOR, NOBLE or DESTINY weapons)

ALL 7 DAY WEAPONS

-Notes-

This doesn't ruin the point of getting Black Market weapons, remember, these are temporary.

And PLEASE don't go on with the "I don't want noobs to have good weapons"....THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME, IS TO USE THE BEST WEAPONS YOU HAVE, WHY SHOULD YOU CARE?

Sorry for using so much caps, i'm just tired of this community...

Comments

• We have FP, the Attendance System, Special Missions, Monthly Rewards, ZM2, the Dog Tag System and Events which all give out free weapons aside from the crates which you'll get along the way.

You cannot in all seriousness tell me that people aren't getting enough free guns. Some of which are even 7 Days instead of one. And insanely good on top of that.

Damn you if this is an April Fools joke, lmao.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    We have FP, the Attendance System, Monthly Rewards, the Dog Tag System and Events which all give out free weapons.

You cannot in all seriousness tell me that people aren't getting enough free guns. Some of which are even 7 Days instead of one.

Damn you if this is an April Fools joke, however lmao.

I'm talking about decent useful ZP weapons, not free weapons in general

What weapons? These time wasting events that give you a few crates?

No, it's not an April Fools joke.

EDIT: I also changed it up a bit.
  • I don't know. I think we got enough of free stuff.
    If you would get more free stuff like decent zp weapons every week. Then there is almost no reason to buy zp.
    Free stuff should be limited like now. If you get more free things people will stop buy zp because you already get enough free items.

BUT like you said. A amount of ribbon or rank. That could work but it should be a amount that isn't easy to get
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    I'm talking about decent useful ZP weapons, not free weapons in general

You are talking as though if it isn't a ZP weapon, it is not useful. The M4CQBR/AP from ZM2 gets given out like candy, and doesn't have to hide before the M4A1-Patriot or any M4, really.
    You get a free 7 Day Temp gun from the Attendance System every week. With 9(?) Weapons to choose from. At the end of every month you have a shot at a 30 Day Ultimate Gold gun.
    The FP Guns are nothing to sneeze at as well.

Non-ZP doesn't automatically equal bad. There are plenty of guns a free player can obtain. Whether it is that one Crate from a daily, or just the Temp guns from merely logging in/ playing the game.

Giving out all these Legacy Skins which you suggested just leaves a bad taste in those Peoples mouth who spent money to obtain a rare skin, and suddenly see Lieutenants running around with said skins.

In the worst case, making previous buyers stop buying ZP altogether, because they think that the guns they spent money on just get given away for free one day.
    Raytheon wrote: »
    What weapons? These time wasting events that give you a few crates?

Crates also give you Temp weapons. These Temp guns might be a bit questionable in terms of performance *cough* Dual Double Barrel *cough* But they ARE there.

And you can't just pretend like they've never given out temp guns in a event before.
  • Kittaa wrote: »
    I don't know. I think we got enough of free stuff.
    If you would get more free stuff like decent zp weapons every week. Then there is almost no reason to buy zp.
    Free stuff should be limited like now. If you get more free things people will stop buy zp because you already get enough free items.

BUT like you said. A amount of ribbon or rank. That could work but it should be a amount that isn't easy to get

changed it up some more.
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    changed it up some more.

Yeah it looks better now :) it could be a nice idea
  • You are wasting your time by typing these suggestions because most of your ideas make little to no sense.
    I dont think its possible to give out 4 day weapons cuz there is no code for these.
    If you were here 6 years ago you wouldnt be ranting about free stuff. You had to spend few hours to get a spray or something like that.
  • BigMB wrote: »
    You are wasting your time by typing these suggestions because most of your ideas make little to no sense.
    I dont think its possible to give out 4 day weapons cuz there is no code for these.
    If you were here 6 years ago you wouldnt be ranting about free stuff. You had to spend few hours to get a spray or something like that.

This Is true too.

Time changed. And the events are much better. Rewards too
  • anymore free weapons and this would be ridiculous tbh. i suggest we keep it the way it is.
  • TheThrid wrote: »
    anymore free weapons and this would be ridiculous tbh. i suggest we keep it the way it is.

I agree, we have enough as it is, a lot of people already have good weapons.