Ghost Mode GP Crate

Hello all. I had a rather interesting idea for a crate to add into the GP item shop.
Ghost mode crate
Permanent items:
AK-47 silencer - has already had variants added into the game, including Sakura, black dragon, and gilded skull. Why not have the original be a GP crate gun
M4A1 silencer- this gun is already in the game. Play through the Training arena again, and there is an M4A1 silencer in the firing range. Why not have this as a GP crate gun

Neither of these have any ammo boost, meaning the only improvement is the silencer. There would be no temporary best weapon from this crate, only some items to help in GM; axe 1 day, DE 7 day, and maybe P90 7 day, along with some ghost mode sprays

Comments

• Great ideas, I'd love to have a perm ak silenced.
  • id love to have that but it would have to be 2 separate crates...
  • I could use a silenced M4A1. I don't really like the how the scope takes up much view for my M4A1-Custom Crystal.
    But the silenced AK-47 would better belong in ZP crates. ;)
  • And here I come to bum people down.

Wont probably happen.The m4a1 silenced in gp crates have been suggested x ammount of times around the years-nothing so far
    M4a1 camo has been suggested in gp crates(cuz an ak camo exists)-nothing so far
    So besides m4a1-s,i really dont see a thing like an ak47 silenced in gp crates happening at all....

Would love the default skin ak47 silenced tho,so +1 for that,but I have my doubts ^
  • Svanced is right, sadly.. but never-the-less, it's also a +1 from me, as it would be cool to see more ways of getting silenced weapons, (which are convenient) for Modes like GM.
  • new GP Crates...in cf?! maybe during the next blue moon we'd get so lucky!

but i'd be down for a GP 'ghost crate' which contained a AK47-S and some ghost related items as it's extras. Maybe a 2nd item instead of being yet another m4a1-s could be some type of silenced pistol. but we know that won't happen either.

I'd be even more down for it if it came in an update with a new GM map and a new Shadow map. But new maps is also wishful thinking. I mean why work to add useful content like maps when 2 new ZP crates and a VIP can be released and get them tons of money. =/
  • I think that'd be a cool crate, but I'd rather see them put the normal BC-Axe in there than a silenced AK.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    new GP Crates...in cf?! maybe during the next blue moon we'd get so lucky!

but i'd be down for a GP 'ghost crate' which contained a AK47-S and some ghost related items as it's extras. Maybe a 2nd item instead of being yet another m4a1-s could be some type of silenced pistol. but we know that won't happen either.

I'd be even more down for it if it came in an update with a new GM map and a new Shadow map. But new maps is also wishful thinking. I mean why work to add useful content like maps when 2 new ZP crates and a VIP can be released and get them tons of money. =/

They just added the Lewis gun recently and a new shadow mode map even more recently, + we damn have 2 full pages of BM GP crates,only the KR version has more crates then we do,other versions barely have GP crates or even none at all,so whats your point again?
  • i wouldnt even consider it. good things never come for us :)
  • svanced wrote: »
    They just added the Lewis gun recently and a new shadow mode map even more recently, + we damn have 2 full pages of BM GP crates,only the KR version has more crates then we do,other versions barely have GP crates or even none at all,so whats your point again?

Except that the versions that don't have GP crates just sell the guns in the item market so it's actually better. The point here is giving free to play players the chance to get perm guns that are good in ghost mode.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    Except that the versions that don't have GP crates just sell the guns in the item market so it's actually better. The point here is giving free to play players the chance to get perm guns that are good in ghost mode.

True,but our version gives people more chances to win a "rare" gun(gp crates) and feel special about it,that they managed to win something and not simply buy it from item shop.
    Also,said versions that dont have gp crates are ru and cn. ru has absolute crap in coupons,those are barely even considered "rewards" and cn doesnt even have perm guns in "zp" crates,so both versions utterly suck imo.

Our version is "heaven" @ how many weapons you can win and feel special about it while even being a 100% freeloader (not takin in the discussion the loads of free zp crates)
    True,but our version gives people more chances to win a "rare" gun(gp crates) and feel special about it,that they managed to win something and not simply buy it from item shop.
    Also,said versions that dont have gp crates are ru and cn. ru has absolute crap in coupons,those are barely even considered "rewards" and cn doesnt even have perm guns in "zp" crates,so both versions utterly suck imo.

Our version is "heaven" @ how many weapons you can win and feel special about it while even being a 100% freeloader (not takin in the discussion the loads of free zp crates)

Idk CFCN and VN both have lots of options for zp deals, buying zp guns outright, etc, CFAL has all the things NA has just better and cheaper although they do have a terrible coupon exchange as well. Personally I'd much rather just get rid of GP crates and make them item mall purchases because more often than not it takes a disgusting amount of GP to win them from the BM.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    Idk CFCN and VN both have lots of options for zp deals, buying zp guns outright, etc, CFAL has all the things NA has just better and cheaper although they do have a terrible coupon exchange as well. Personally I'd much rather just get rid of GP crates and make them item mall purchases because more often than not it takes a disgusting amount of GP to win them from the BM.

I wont agree with making them item shop,simply because alot of middle east players already win them easyly enough and since I dont win zp guns(and others aswell) the feel that you at least win at gp weapons keeps my morale up tbh.Won only 1 gp gun in TOTAL back in the days/years and in the last year i won like 7,so I guess the gp crate win rates are "high-ered" alot while zp ones were lowered.
  • C4 wrote: »
    id love to have that but it would have to be 2 separate crates...
    You lost your MOD? April fools? xD
  • +1 for m4a1 but i dun think ak47 would be a great idea cuz of the higher dmg BL would die easier not mentioning tank tho.

And what was the time span between Lewis and the one before that? WA2000 September 1st. Lewis January 13th. Soooooo about 4 1/2 months between them. At that rate we'd get maybe 3 a year.
    and since the lewis gun was released there's been how many new ZP crates? WITH the Lewis there was Zombie Tesla and New Year 2016. 2nd January patch there was Tribal Dynasty and Snipers Care. Then there was Sweet 16 and Returning Valentines along with a new VIP. THEN Civil Protection Crate and the Personal Defense Crate. And within the last updates...7th Anniversary crates, St. Patricks Crates, Peony Crates. And sure some of those ZP ones were limited time and not sticking around permanently but still existed in that time.
    I believe there's even a solid 8 pages of ZP stuff on the BM even. Every update there's at least 1 new ZP crate meanwhile it's 4-6 updates easily before a new GP one. Sure they need to make money to keep servers and pay costs and even make profit. But when they release a constant stream like that without anything GP related it just makes it feel (and probably truly is) a money grab. Which ya know turns a lot of people away from the game. Especially when every new ZP item released is made to be more OP than the ones before it, though this OP issue is more due to player expectations to a degree.

As for the 'new' Shadow map. It's a Shadow EM version of an existing INF version. So while new-ish it's still not fully new, though yes it is a pretty big change from the INF version. Though I will say that the EM version is actually a relatively well designed map that makes sense in terms of infiltration and blowing up, ya know actually looks like something that WOULD exist or COULD exist. Not some random layout with 2 sites that sometimes leave you wondering why they're the target to be blown up with a spawn points that make you wonder how they got there... but yea point being it's not fully new. Meanwhile modes like Suppression still only have 1 map. Hasn't been a new GM map in how long? Escape mode map in how long? What about EM? And can you really call the TDM and S&D 2.0 maps as 'new' more like slightly redesigned and replaced textures with better ones. I also wonder how long ZM2 will go with only 1 map.
    I'll also add that quite a few maps are cringe worthy in design. That sheep mode map was just...wat?! though it gets a by since it was a special event set thing. And Coliseum? way too clustered for a 16 ffa. would have been better as a melee only Captain mode map IMO. So the point with the maps is...there's a lot of modes that seem to get the shaft on new maps and with the ever increasing amount of modes that'll probably continue to happen.

Point is, they clearly focus on the money making and don't churn out much content that'd really keep the game alive such as maps or stuff that'd keep the players who have remained F2P around aka GP crates and again maps.
    That being said...it'd be really cool if they would release a Map Making program to the CF communities and had some of the players who'd be interested in making maps for the game which could then be submitted and tested by perhaps the mods. And if they fail to meet specifications for the mode they're made for they'd get rejected. Otherwise if they just have small issues someone could then go in and do quick touch ups to the map and after passing all the tests be released in the next patch. I know i'd be interested in trying to map for it. Could potentially boost the map counts up greatly while involving the community more into the game. (which often leads to longevity of the game I might add. Look at the modding communities of the early Command and Conquer and Doom games. new maps for C&C and new map WADs for Doom are still fairly often being produced by fans and distributed on their respect forums and sites)

so tl;dr people...
    we need more GP crates and so the Original Post suggestion is pretty nice. Though it'd also be nice to increase maps for some map neglected modes. New none-pay-out-the-arse content would be lovely and likely keep people around...especially if it's in terms of new maps for modes that haven't gotten them in years or are just short of maps to begin with.