Kvs

Just remove the ****ing KVS. Middle East people keep kicking my ****ing ass after having 100/20 scores.

This game's trash because of them don't you see that SG?

While their pockets are getting filled with money, we have to be ingame dealing with bull****.

Comments

• iDupree wrote: »
    Just remove the ****ing KVS. Middle East people keep kicking my ****ing ass after having 100/20 scores.

This game's trash because of them don't you see that SG?

While their pockets are getting filled with money, we have to be ingame dealing with bull****.

Bro, removing KVS used to be a good idea but not any-more... we have clearly seen what happens when we do, like in Ranked Match (there's no KVS there and that's why it's manifested with so many Hackers/Glitchers which equates failure, as no-one plays in such circumstances, except those cheaters).

There has to be another way, either IMPROVE/UPDATE X-Trap even MORE frequently (to stay ahead of cheaters who create alien codes to ruin our game) and have other options like "giving an advanced option to HOST(S) who want to turn KVS ON or OFF before starting a game (that way players enter whatever rooms they prefer at their own responsibility/risk)."

We definitely got some idea's, we just need SG AND Z8 to make something happen, as this has been a very old problem still unresolved..
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Bro, removing KVS used to be a good idea but not any-more... we have clearly seen what happens when we do, like in Ranked Match (there's no KVS there and that's why it's manifested with so many Hackers/Glitchers which equates failure, as no-one plays in such circumstances, except those cheaters).

There has to be another way, either IMPROVE/UPDATE X-Trap even MORE frequently (to stay ahead of cheaters who create alien codes to ruin our game) or have other options like "giving an advanced option to HOST(S) who want to turn KVS ON or OFF before starting a game (that way players enter whatever rooms they prefer at their own responsibility/risk).

We definitely got some idea's, we just need SG AND Z8 to make something happen, as this has been a very old problem still unresolved..

We never try doing things, so that is why this game is nothing but trash.

The only solution in this game is to quit. This game is not worth NOBODY'S time AT ALL. They never try to make this game better in any way, just events to attract more Egyptians to create 50 alts and win the weapons from the event. I get kicked all the time for whatever reason, because those kids dont know what is Skill. The truth is that they're here to destroy this game, they dont bring any profit.
  • I understand your frustration we all do bro, but seems you get kicked more often because you play well in every single game, so the likelihood of getting kicked arises drastically. IDK what to say any-more, I already suggested some ideas, that could help us with this current kick vote abuse, all we can do now is just sit back and relax as much possible and hope for a change on this matter. GL
    W/E you do bro, just try to hang on a bit longer, don't let these foreigners get to you, or they will win.
  • I also understand your frustration.

If i play, i play with Tuga1991 and ATLEAST some more friends. so we can't get kicked.

We are playing alot of S/D we play zm, em etc. if you want you can join us any time. I know this is not the solution. but atleast you can enjoy with us.

My ign: he[Wolf?
    Tuga1991 ign: MARSHAL-PT
  • The kick vote system is one of the most useful aspects of the game.
    I feel as it should stay. Non-foreign players don't usually kick unless they find a good reason.
    I see foreign players randomly kicking and doing other dumb things.
    Better yet, why not let SmileGate block IP addresses from that region?
    If other versions are exclusive, why not ours?
  • GarrisonRG wrote: »
    The kick vote system is one of the most useful aspects of the game.
    I feel as it should stay. Non-foreign players don't usually kick unless they find a good reason.
    I see foreign players randomly kicking and doing other dumb things.
    Better yet, why not let SmileGate block IP addresses from that region?
    If other versions are exclusive, why not ours?

Because SmileGate is too dumb to realize that. They are getting their wallets full of money, they dont bother playing the game to see what it is like. As soon as there are VIP's they will never care about it. But it's okay because NA/UK people will leave this game and it will be only egys around, and SG gonna make like 10 bucks a month, lmao.
  • I found a great way to fix all the problems mentioned above. Play another FPS games. There are so many out there that actualy are fun to play compared to CF.
  • I found a great way to fix all the problems mentioned above. Play another FPS games. There are so many out there that actualy are fun to play compared to CF.

Or just block the IP from Middle East and CF will be a fun game to play again.
  • iDupree wrote: »
    Or just block the IP from Middle East and CF will be a fun game to play again.

I've complaint about this years ago... But there's a person who sympathizes middle eastern kids, no racism intent but I think Zyko you know who is this person. At first when I used to play a lot of hmx; it was like as long as you play with friends you won't get kicked. Even I played with my friends they'll still kicked me. So I complained again and suggest to remove kick vote in the middle east and they told me that we can't do that. My reaction was like dude, "What would you feel if you play like me, and you're being kicked every single game?"

We kept on giving but they won't gave us(NA/UK players) something back, then when summer school event came around every single middle eastern alt accounts are winning guns all day. The only thing that they gave back is when they implemented the Tiered Spender Event that I suggested. If a mod replies to this messages; please don't talk about weapon's rarity because nowadays it's useless. At snipers TDM(prison) I caught 170+ pingers hacking in the game they're no scoping the C*** out of me across the map. I kept on reporting them but still, it doesn't help. Back in the day I also suggested that they should upgrade their hacking auto ban program and still they told me that they can't do that... They have to stay with xtrap which is useless and still today I've seen hackers running around in the game.