WAVE mode

I didn't see a thread for this- is there somewhere that explains how to play?

My main question has to do with the upgrade system. I've had terrible luck, even with stabilizers (last 5 attempts with stabilizers failed), in making my cards upgrade. Do I need to take gem's off first? Do stabilizers even help?

Thanks

Comments

• Werdna88Werdna88 Royal Heir
    Stabilzers do help. Once you are above +5 you need them to save your card from failing and going to 0.

It took me over 30 cards to get my medic +10 but less than 20 to get it to +9. Sacrificing gold cards gives a better chance.
  • Yes. This is true. Sacrificing gold cards will give you a better odds.
  • I upgraded my shock to Level 10 easily and used only one class stablizers :V
  • when you make a wave mode room, theres a guide next to the play button, far left i believe
  • I love this WAVE mode! :) What about the gems?
  • OneTrueMitchOneTrueMitch Knight-Errant
    How to play WAVE? Just get a Gold Blaster then make it +10 and bam, you're guaranteed kills.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]Andrew;n6211721]Stabilzers do help. Once you are above +5 you need them to save your card from failing and going to 0.

It took me over 30 cards to get my medic +10 but less than 20 to get it to +9. Sacrificing gold cards gives a better chance.[/QUOTE]

Like what Andrew said
    Once you are above +5 you need them to save your card from
    u need copoun
  • b7areyab7areya Apprentice
    it's easy bruh just make it 5 then use them to make cards +10 with out any drops ..
  • it's easy bruh just make it 5 then use them to make cards +10 with out any drops ...
  • Wasted 210 stabs to get lvl 10 card (using GP Joker).

Another guy after 1113 got that.

Another one (already dead coz his luck made me mad) got after 5 tries (16 in total from 1 to 10).
  • xMeexMee Beginner
    Realy cool mode, love to play it, only thing is that the mode is dead.
    Just buy Joker card with gp and if you get over +6 you should start useing stabilizers.
    If you get +8 go for gold card and stabilizers.
  • dead mode .. never liked it any way
  • Good day,

In the 12-day crossfire event, I could not complete the wave mission since it gives an error that does not let me finish the games, I hope they give me some solution or they tell me how to finish the event without error,

Thank you and I await your response.
  • VaarzzVaarzz Beginner
    Wave mode is dead, only hacks with 100% headshots, no chance for normal players