HSR Spray.

Hey everyone. :)

So I was thinking about the Honorable Soldier Ribbon and came up with the idea of creating a spray with it.
Why doesn't Z8/SG make a permanent spray for everyone who has the HSR? It would be a cool idea in my opinion. It should have our IGN's permanently in the spray too. Just like when you buy a spray and shows your IGN.

While having your mouse over the spray in your storage, it should have some information about what the spray is about, and have the link to CFNA/UK's Website. I think this would bring more people to the forums.

I know this is not going to make the game any better, but it's still a small thing that would be really cool to have. I think CFBR has this, not 100% sure.

This is what the spray should look like (with your IGN on top of it):
cyx6C1E.png

Feel free to leave your opinions. :)

Comments

• With the way sprays work, implanting every Players IGN who has the HSR is a fools errand.

And as for bringing people to the forums, I dunno. I doubt anyone would bother with visiting the Forums.

The Idea of the spray itself is neat however.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    With the way sprays work, implanting every Players IGN who has the HSR is a fools errand.

And as for bringing people to the forums, I dunno. I doubt anyone would bother with visiting the Forums.

But the IGN is just to know who the spray came from. :)
  • iDupree wrote: »
    But the IGN is just to know who the spray came from. :)

What I want to get at is that it technically just ain't possible to do lmao.

The Sprays are basically merely a single picture.

And a Spray with a Name to signalize whos it is would warrant another picture. Imagine 10000+ Pictures of sprays with people's names on em' who have the HSR. Keeping track of all of that is just... I dunno, too much work for just a little spray lmao.

The Sprays are basically merely a single picture.

And a Spray with a Name to signalize whos it is would warrant another picture. Imagine 10000+ Pictures of sprays with people's names on em' who have the HSR. Keeping track of all of that is just... I dunno, too much work for just a little spray lmao.

True. But even without it would be cool. Even in Item Shop, I'd buy it. I like the way it looks lmfao
  • +1 I'd want this spray as for the name I think it would be more work for them, if a player loses hsr they should lose the spray too
    Why not? As of right now you can buy a spray and it'll have your name in it. What's so different about having your name in this spray? It's not like its a custom spray for everyone, that I agree would be impossible.
  • Redbud420 wrote: »
    Why not? As of right now you can buy a spray and it'll have your name in it. What's so different about having your name in this spray? It's not like its a custom spray for everyone, that I agree would be impossible.
    It is possible, we had a spray like that before. with our IGN in it. ^^ i guess it was one of the xmas sprays a few years ago.
  • Wow brilliant, all us players who have Honourable Ribbon (HR) would approve of this suggestion, no doubt. It would be so cool to show off in combat.

I just had an epiphany thought.. why not have a NameCard (NC) as well to go with the Spray, it would be epic!

Another benefit for this idea would be that it also could very well influence our community players to "be/stay at their best behaviour" as having/maintaining ownership of the HR, pays off, greatly (not only in ribbons section but in-game too).

Z8 please approve of this or else! :D
  • +1 for OP's idea,I'd like a spray like that.

@Preset: Do you know it shouldnt be hard at all to have everyone's name on the spray they own,right? It would be just like that easter spray or the valentine one,which showed your name when you sprayed it,just use the same lines of codes that are behind those ones.
  • Looks like a good idea +1 but i've got even better, i think im going to post it tonight :P
  • GhostModee wrote: »
    +1 I'd want this spray as for the name I think it would be more work for them, if a player loses hsr they should lose the spray too

Yeah, ofc if they lose their HSR they lose the Spray too. :P
    Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Wow brilliant, all us players who have Honourable Ribbon (HR) would approve of this suggestion, no doubt. It would be so cool to show off in combat.

I just had an epiphany thought.. why not have a NameCard (NC) as well to go with the Spray, it would be epic!

Another benefit for this idea would be that it also could very well influence our community players to "be/stay at their best behaviour" as having/maintaining ownership of the HR, pays off, greatly (not only in ribbons section but in-game too).

True. A NC would be cool too!
    svanced wrote: »
    +1 for OP's idea,I'd like a spray like that.

@Preset: Do you know it shouldnt be hard at all to have everyone's name on the spray they own,right? It would be just like that easter spray or the valentine one,which showed your name when you sprayed it,just use the same lines of codes that are behind those ones.

Exactly, if you purchase a spray, your name appears on it for like a day or something like that.
    NeoDaPro wrote: »
    Looks like a good idea +1 but i've got even better, i think im going to post it tonight :P

Imma be waiting. xD
  • iDupree wrote: »
    Hey everyone. :)

So I was thinking about the Honorable Soldier Ribbon and came up with the idea of creating a spray with it.
    Why doesn't Z8/SG make a permanent spray for everyone who has the HSR? It would be a cool idea in my opinion. It should have our IGN's permanently in the spray too. Just like when you buy a spray and shows your IGN.

While having your mouse over the spray in your storage, it should have some information about what the spray is about, and have the link to CFNA/UK's Website. I think this would bring more people to the forums.

I know this is not going to make the game any better, but it's still a small thing that would be really cool to have. I think CFBR has this, not 100% sure.

This is what the spray should look like (with your IGN on top of it):
    cyx6C1E.png

Feel free to leave your opinions. :)

I actually like this idea. A perm spray and namecard for those honorable players, who lose it when they lose their ribbon. Need no more, want no less.
    With the way sprays work, implanting every Players IGN who has the HSR is a fools errand.

It wouldn't be that hard they could just copy and paste over the code for how the achievement allows you to have your name on normal sprays since Z8 likes doing that so much already.
    Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Wow brilliant, all us players who have Honourable Ribbon (HR) would approve of this suggestion, no doubt. It would be so cool to show off in combat.

I personally think having an HSR namecard would be better than the spray because you'd be advertising that you still have your HSR. No one really pays attention to sprays in game so that'd really only be for the person using it. +1 to the idea
  • And for the banned people we can get a nice spray called;

Im not fair.
  • Kittaa wrote: »
    And for the banned people we can get a nice spray called;

Im not fair.
    I would spray that at the end of a clutch to troll xD

I really like the idea of this though, or something that would benefit the people who never got banned for cheating before.
  • Kittaa wrote: »
    Lmaoooo... God why?

"The innocent deserve to be more rewarded, so that they can set an example to others." :D
    Kittaa wrote: »
    And for the banned people we can get a nice spray called;

Im not fair.

LMAO
    IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    I would spray that at the end of a clutch to troll xD

I really like the idea of this though, or something that would benefit the people who never got banned for cheating before.

IKR lol.