♥♥♥Desertion Ribbon ♥♥♥

Desertion Ribbon

After getting borred, i and Tuga1991 thinked about new ideas. And we found one!

What is it? : A ribbon for having a (Very Good) (Good) & Average Honor.

Why?: We all know that there are alot of players rejoining all the time, or kicking you. when they getting limited, they rejoin to kick you again (Hah)..
But this also infects their honor (Desertions) And since we got alot of ribbon collectors this could be a nice ribbon to collect.

Only the people that have (Very good) , (Good) & Average honor will get the ribbon. If it's get bad or very bad. they have to fix it.

Since there are alot of people already having very high amount of desertions. I have 2 options.
Option 1: You can reset 1 time a year your honor/desertion (Zp item)
Option 2: Making a event for a month long.1 kill will remove 1 of your desertion.

After this it would be possible to get the ribbon♥

What do you guys think?

Comments

• I know many players don't care about in-game Honour, so we thought of an idea that would make players become more interested, by involving a ribbon as a reward (we all love ribbons, in order to get those permanent items).

The other benefits beside this ribbon reward, would be "experiencing better games", I say this because many players like Kitta mentioned, keep re-joining matches (abusing Kick Vote system and grieving the team players by leaving them stranded ect), so this suggestion would make most think twice about doing stuff like that, which overall would improve our combat experiences.

The downside is the abnormal room disconnections and in-game bugs that kick us from time to time, that's something inevitable, unless Z8 could improve these bugs or make them somehow not affect our Honour.. so Kitta & I thought of a ZP item should be invented and made available in the Item-Shop for a few hundred ZP or so, to reset/reduce or clean an 'X' amount of Desertions (for those that really care) or have simple Events for the weekends to offer a chance for players to clean their Honour statuses per 'X' amount of kills/time achieved, wouldn't be a bad idea either, although a ZP item would be more ideal for Company purposes.

Hope Z8 look into it.
  • -1 we already have enough ribbons the honor system in game is unfixable because of all the hackers in the past.
  • GhostModee wrote: »
    -1 we already have enough ribbons the honor system in game is unfixable because of all the hackers in the past.

"We have enough ribbons", you got to be kidding.. we only have 38 ribbons available (excluding the limited ones, which most will not comeback) hence, we need 12 &/or more if we want D.E Pink and/or other future rewards to be made achievable for those who work-hard enough for it (it's the least our most loyal deserve).

Regarding the "Hackers/Cheaters of the Past", with our idea, it is fixable, completely contrary to what you said bro.. this idea is mainly to improve players Honour that got seriously rekt all these years ago (before X-Trap started doing a really good job with the cheats situation).
  • GhostModee wrote: »
    -1 we already have enough ribbons the honor system in game is unfixable because of all the hackers in the past.

I think you did read wrong.

There are alot people care about honor, there alot people care about ribbons.

This is like 2 in 1, but because of the ribbon. most players won't RJ so fast etc.
  • I agree, this is great suggestion as the whole honor deserting has no affect or weight on any players or even me. At this point deserting has no major or minor effect on how we play or how players see us based on honor desertions. So this is an incentive to keep players in line for abusing kick vote as well as raging rejoin because they want better KDR.

+1 vote on new ribbon

Now i dont really care about desertions but if ribbon was given and removed like 2.0 KDR RIBBON if honor desertions falls below certain percent
    Then I would think twice before leaving

• I agree, this is great suggestion as the whole honor deserting has no affect or weight on any players or even me. At this point deserting has no major or minor effect on how we play or how players see us based on honor desertion. So this is an inventive to keep players in line for abusing kick vote as well as raging rejoin because they want better KDR.

+1 vote on new ribbon

Now i dont really care about deaertion but if ribbon was given and removed like 2.0 KDR RIBBON if honor desert falls below certain percent

Thanks for the feedback. Exactly what I want to reach ��
  • I agree, this is great suggestion as the whole honor deserting has no affect or weight on any players or even me. At this point deserting has no major or minor effect on how we play or how players see us based on honor desertion. So this is an inventive to keep players in line for abusing kick vote as well as raging rejoin because they want better KDR.

+1 vote on new ribbon

Agreed, and thanks.

Now i dont really care about deaertion but if ribbon was given and removed like 2.0 KDR RIBBON if honor desert falls below certain percent

Good idea. "If abnormal bugs/disconnections occurred, we'd have weekends to offer players a Honour cleanse." So this idea's pretty alright.
    EDIT: IK this isn't a fundamental change, we got bigger problems to solve, like Reviving Clan Competitions, Stabilising Servers ect, but this simple idea would sure make a little good difference, no doubt.
  • I'm never gonna get that ribbon cause I RQ to many times ):

But.. +1, I like the idea O:
  • I've always cared about my honor, however, all of these server errors, client errors etc. all add up to my desertion count, there for making my honor bad. (>.<)
    If we had a ribbon for it, it would have to be "difficult" to keep.

For example, for the Honorable Soldier ribbon, you have to not get banned for hacking or other severe violations, and the 2.0 KDR ribbon, is exactly as it says.

So, Here's my idea for this suggestion;

1 ~ Make a month long "Event" where there in an item in the item shop (Only available for this month) which you can purchase for ZP (12,500ZP per item), that will reset your desertion and team kills.
    2 ~ When this "Event" is over, all items are taken out of accounts and item shops, and will no longer be accessible.
    3 ~ The ribbon will be released and given to all accounts who have honor of Average or above.

Pretty simple but requires "dedication" to keep that ribbon.
  • only leaving esc enter enter etc counts as deserting, as when you leave get warning message of penalty which honor. Crossfire errors, glitching etc do not count, as in the past when I cared about honor i used to find other ways of leaving via errors but with all the hacking players by the time i find error way out lol my KDR would be 0-40 so i just gave up trying to error out pressed big red buttoon "Esc EnteEnter" and here we are bad honor xd but im sure errors do not count, trying error out not good but was only options or stay bad KDR wallers or leave honor
  • Kittaa wrote: »
    If it's get bad or very bad. they have to fix it.

How can you even "fix" your desertions lol?
  • svanced wrote: »
    How can you even "fix" your desertions lol?

With fix i mean, work hard. not leaving etc, to get it positive.

I went from very bad to good. but my new internet provider did suck, so it's bad again. lel
    With fix i mean, work hard. not leaving etc, to get it positive.

I went from very bad to good. but my new internet provider did suck, so it's bad again. lel

So you can fix your desertion's level? lmao. But whats the reason tho lol @how you fix it.
    So you can fix your desertion's level? lmao. But whats the reason tho lol @how you fix it.

You can fix it by playing games, finish them without leaving. it can take a while. but you will see results
  • Y0ungAngie wrote: »
    I'm never gonna get that ribbon cause I RQ to many times ):

But.. +1, I like the idea O:

I think if a new Ribbon would be available like so, you'd be motivated to achieve good Honour, as long as you'd control your rage-quit issues, it's possible. :D
    claire9822 wrote: »
    I've always cared about my honor, however, all of these server errors, client errors etc. all add up to my desertion count, there for making my honor bad. (>.<)
    If we had a ribbon for it, it would have to be "difficult" to keep.

For example, for the Honorable Soldier ribbon, you have to not get banned for hacking or other severe violations, and the 2.0 KDR ribbon, is exactly as it says.

So, Here's my idea for this suggestion;

1 ~ Make a month long "Event" where there in an item in the item shop (Only available for this month) which you can purchase for ZP (12,500ZP per item), that will reset your desertion and team kills.
    2 ~ When this "Event" is over, all items are taken out of accounts and item shops, and will no longer be accessible.
    3 ~ The ribbon will be released and given to all accounts who have honor of Average or above.

Pretty simple but requires "dedication" to keep that ribbon.

True, Average or Higher Honour is hard to achieve and especially to maintain, that's why we mentioned 'Events on weekends', for the free players and ZP items (for a reasonable price) as another option (if they would prefer to pay rather than participate in specific events). All on all, it would facilitate to keep such a ribbon.

By your 3 suggestions, in my understanding it would be a Limited type of Ribbon (if it were to be available for a month, every other period of time), which isn't a bad idea TBH, as it would increase it's value but would be IMO, harder to maintain the ribbon.. because the ZP item to cleanse the Honour would be limited/inaccessible, and players would have to keep an eye out for such event, if they were keen to improve themselves in this aspect.

Either way, any of 'our suggestions' would be adequate, as long as we had a form of improving Honour, it's fine by me. W/E way would be less troubling for Z8, would be best, of course.

Currently we can only improve our Desertions by keeping it minimal to our Experience Points that we have accumulating. I.E: I used to have Bad Honour at around 1000-1100 Desertion, when I was around 3 Stars, then when I played hard and got myself to Marshal with over 1400 Desertions, I re-gained my Average Honour back.

My theory: The higher your EXP the better for Honour, but it's really a tedious and hard method to improve it, that's why we have suggested Events and ZP item to make it much easier to keep Honour better.

I think our suggestion is both rewarding and helpful to improve our match experiences like mentioned in the previous posts, so overall, it's really a simple and good idea.
  • would suggest instead of a reset ... to make an item wich extract 5 - 10 desertions at use ..,
    the win/lose reset should nullify desertion tho ... imho
    anyway ... i like the way it is now ... *,.* enjoing to see the mentally labil 3.0 slugs with 9k desertions ...
    ?plugin=ref&page=tn11&src=%B7%CA%CC%C0%20%BE%D0%B4%E9.jpg
    P.S dayum missing the pso2sa so much *,.*
  • This is a nice idea. However, for this to work, you would need to reset the desertions for everyone so everyone has fair chance of getting the ribbon. You would need to give players a notice in advance (e.g. 2-4 weeks) letting them know that the desertions are being rested and that the ribbon will be available within a set date.
  • I wouldn't mind this as long as they brought back reset win/loss item (which also resets honor).

I got 13k desertions and 'Bad' honor
  • abel95 wrote: »
    This is a nice idea. However, for this to work, you would need to reset the desertions for everyone so everyone has fair chance of getting the ribbon. You would need to give players a notice in advance (e.g. 2-4 weeks) letting them know that the desertions are being rested and that the ribbon will be available within a set date.

Exactly. I hope this suggestion will ever come out.
    There are alot people care about honor
    S5t8nv7.gif?noredirect