Ribbons Rewards!

Hi, I think that isn't logic the people who reach the 20 ribbon win a M4A1 CUstom Crystal, and when we reach the 30 ribbons (and is hard to reach) I think we have to get something better than a 10,000 GP, and put the Shovel Red Dragon permanent in 40 ribbons!

Comments

• What you say is true however, back when M4A1-Custom Crystal was introduced as the reward for getting 20 ribbons, nobody had that many ribbons nor were that many was introduced. Therefore, getting 20 ribbons was hard. If you look at it now, it is easy to get 20 ribbons since there are 67 ribbons available.

In conclusion, I don't think 10k GP should be a reward at all. I think all the rewards for reaching a landmark should be a permanent weapon.
  • 10K GP was useful back then. Now it isnt that much, so I think they should change it to something else.
  • abel95 wrote: »
    In conclusion, I don't think 10k GP should be a reward at all. I think all the rewards for reaching a landmark should be a permanent weapon.

Amen to that.While M4C-C is a great reward,that 10k GP was always a joke.
  • iDupree wrote: »
    10K GP was useful back then. Now it isnt that much, so I think they should change it to something else.

True, you can get 10k gp with 2-3 S/D games now..
  • Thanks to know that I'm not the only one thinking that...
  • Ye 10k gp can be obtained in 30 minutes or even less.
  • Hi, I think that isn't logic the people who reach the 20 ribbon win a M4A1 CUstom Crystal, and when we reach the 30 ribbons (and is hard to reach) I think we have to get something better than a 10,000 GP, and put the Shovel Red Dragon permanent in 40 ribbons!

OMG.. Touché! XD
    abel95 wrote: »
    What you say is true however, back when M4A1-Custom Crystal was introduced as the reward for getting 20 ribbons, nobody had that many ribbons nor were that many was introduced. Therefore, getting 20 ribbons was hard. If you look at it now, it is easy to get 20 ribbons since there are 67 ribbons available.

Agreed. Ribbons are still hard to own despite the rise (because of their requirements) so a permanent for every 10 would be great for the hard/loyal working players.
    iDupree wrote: »
    10K GP was useful back then. Now it isnt that much, so I think they should change it to something else.

Exactly, GP lost a huge value since VIP's released, even players with no VIP's earn more than ever (thanks to those sharing attributes, VIP's have) and that said, something else should replace GP rewards. (Maybe a permanent weapon or gear item would be best).

PS: We definitely need a permanent Me-lee or w/e for 60+ ribbons owned.
    We can only hope GM/MOD's look into it and pass this on to the higher in power. :D