Increase the rank limit of the 'Rookie server'

It's currently set to corporal, which is way to easy to reach these days. You become 2nd smiley face and a bit more simply by doing the training mission, and then it only takes 1 or 2 games before you are no longer qualified to play there.

I don't think anyone has realized that it is completely dead, and although i have no intention of playing there, I think it would be good for the new players of the game to have a rookie server.

I don't know what rank it should be, that's open for discussion. Maybe staff sgt? Though i feel even that seems a bit low. The rookie server should actually be used though.

Comments

• I can understand that sentiment. Raising the Bar doesn't seem like something that'll backfire.

So heck, I'm all for it.
  • +1

There are so many players that should be playing in rookie servers just a bit longer before coming to a ch 7 SnD ._.'
  • nelson28 wrote: »
    +1

There are so many players that should be playing in rookie servers just a bit longer before coming to a ch 7 SnD ._.'

This is really my hidden motive behind this suggestion. This suggestion literally benefits everyone, including Z8. As they currently are paying for a server which doesn't even get used.
  • I feel like players don't play on the 'Rookie Server' since there is no one playing there. One way of getting players to play there is by increasing the GP rate by 10% on that server, this way, more players will be motived to play on the Rookie Server.

I don't think increasing the rank will help that much. Players will just go to the servers which have more players in them. So instead of increasing the rank, I suggest adding a bonus such as GP at 10% on that server.
  • abel95 wrote: »
    I feel like players don't play on the 'Rookie Server' since there is no one playing there. One way of getting players to play there is by increasing the GP rate by 10% on that server, this way, more players will be motived to play on the Rookie Server.

I don't think increasing the rank will help that much. Players will just go to the servers which have more players in them. So instead of increasing the rank, I suggest adding a bonus such as GP at 10% on that server.

True, most people just choose servers with the most players in it.. I also think that 10% gp or 10% extra exp would help.
  • 'MissA wrote:
    Suzy;4328169']This is really my hidden motive behind this suggestion. This suggestion literally benefits everyone, including Z8. As they currently are paying for a server which doesn't even get used.

This wont lure players out of a specific server. Not everyone who plays this game speaks English, they just choose the servers which consist of the highest players. I do agree that the rank should be raised, I mean I only started to learn to play when I was SFC. By the time I understood the game and the tactical movements made by players my KDR was destroyed. Z8 should lock people under a certain rank to only rookie server; however a UK rookie server should be introduced for players that are not from NA.

I mean it's a good idea, there is no harm in the suggestion but in reality there is no point. How many new players are actually signing up to play this game? Lol.
    abel95 wrote: »
    I suggest adding a bonus such as GP at 10% on that server.

This would be useless as players with multiple VVIP weapons contribute to your EXP and GP gain regardless if you own any premium weapons or not. In your case they are actually losing out on GP and being introduced to EXP caps.
  • This would be useless as players with multiple VVIP weapons contribute to your EXP and GP gain regardless if you own any premium weapons or not. In your case they are actually losing out on GP and being introduced to EXP caps.

And how many players in the "Rookie Server" will have VIP? I doubt there be many if not, none at all.
    And how many players in the "Rookie Server" will have VIP? I doubt there be many if not, none at all.

There isn't, that's the point. If I were a new player I would not go for this exact reason. However; locking the minimum set ranks to only rookie will force them to oblige and play in set conditions.
  • There isn't, that's the point. If I were a new player I would not go for this exact reason. However; locking the minimum set ranks to only rookie will force them to oblige and play in set conditions.

True but as a new player, you wouldn't know about VIPs until you go into that VIP section.
    True but as a new player, you wouldn't know about VIPs until you go into that VIP section.

I guess you're right there.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    I can understand that sentiment. Raising the Bar doesn't seem like something that'll backfire.

So heck, I'm all for it.

Exactly, I agree as well.

Many players rank up fast these days (from DM's/SM's/Events ect) and they are forced to jump into channels where their individual skills are still very low (as they yet have a lot to learn) and it discourages them to play CF overall when they are against much experienced players in other advanced channels. Rising the rank level in the Rookie Server would be very helpful/ideal for them.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Exactly, I agree as well.

Many players rank up fast these days (from DM's/SM's/Events ect) and they are forced to jump into channels where their individual skills are still very low (as they yet have a lot to learn) and it discourages them to play CF overall when they are against much experienced players in other advanced channels. Rising the rank level in the Rookie Server would be very helpful/ideal for them.

And since they are ''weak'' against the better ones (What mostly is normal) because they playing on other servers

They are faster motivated in searching glitches/hacks etc to have a chance which is not needed.