Wishful demands Z8 could do for us (respectively)..

1: Continue to make cool EVENTS but only this time they should require MORE TIME based tasks to complete (rather than simple 'X' Log-ins and 'X' Kills that can be easily abused with multiple accounts). Spice up the Tasks though, to prevent players from repetitive boredom.

2: Remove X-MAS CRATES from Daily Missions (WHAT HAPPENED TO RESPECTING X-MAS WEAPONS, ONLY FOR WHEN CHRISTMAS IS AROUND?!?!) Replace them with some other NON-SEASONAL crates, for the LOVE of Jesus or these weapons will lose incredible VALUE!

3: Super Missions (SM) should only give out the 'non-special temporary weapons' from Slaughter Tickets (S.T), rather than the 'best item weapons'. Plus we already have Attendance Check System that rewards these best item, Gold S.T weapons, so we don't need it again for SM's.

4: Every 1 or 2 years around Valentines Day, we should get a new Coupon Tier 100 change, to keep investors enticed to always spend real cash at the BM for the bonus weapons in our C.E.S. This would help the company make that bit more profit to make up for most of these free give-away's.

5:
FP MALL should be more expensive, rise the prices up more (respectively), since we have many ways to earn crazy FP Points (Fever Bar, Attendance Check, ZM2 ect). Otherwise we will have too much FP Points collecting eternity dust, which overall is redundant, or just add more content (that we don't have in certain categories) to the FP Mall like non-skilled Characters and a Crystal Shotgun ect.

6: Change Dog Tag rewards every YEAR to something like temporary weapons or gear pieces for our characters. It would give us encouragement to do these DM's more often.

7:
Create more Ribbons (maybe 2 - 4 each year sounds fair) or bring back some old ones (for a short period of time) like you guys did to the Ghost Gauntlet Ribbon. Get us a cool reward for every 10 ribbons obtained (60, 70, 80 and so on).

8:
Recruit [GM]Saidin back (a.k.a Saladin for those who can't say/spell his name right)...... lol joke, that would never happen any-ways, this last one was just a pun for [GM]Kanadian in specific (he likes jokes a lot, motivates him to read & reply more, apparently). ;)

These are just some things I/many think need to happen in-order for us ALL to be more satisfied, without disrespecting/devaluing Investors too much and still keeping it respectable for Free players.

Please leave feedback without disrespecting the thread, if you believe some of the above is unfair/bad then state your reasons but don't flame in-vain (otherwise face the mighty wrath of NattNatt's infractions or Kanadian's, Thor Ban-Hammer). :D
Thanks in-advance!

Comments

• 1. Yes, give us someone people can't abuse lol
    2. Cause X-mas crates in middle of March makes sense...
    3. Tbh idc what guns I get, they're only 1 day so gg
    4. Yeah, even tho I am missing some of the latest new ones cause I don't spend cash on this game anymore. But it would be nice
    7. I bought 18 years of kukri in FP not long after it was introduced, higher price wouldnt hurt
    8. I miss Saladin D;
  • I miss [GM]Saidin but these new GMs are doing pretty good & I don't agree with the FP Mall now a days they can get better weapons for certain amounts of days because of all these events & attendance system.
  • 1. This should stay as it is, some people have to work u know?
    2. I agree with this one, xmas weapons were supposed to be something really rare. This should be changed to some normal zp crates.
    3. These weapons usually last 1 or 3 days so its nothing special, they can stay.
    4. Coupon change once a year is fine, i agree.
    5. I dont care about this one, im only buying kukri from here xD
    6. This should be getting changes more often, maybe even every 6 months.
    7. Some ribbons should be back, some new made, this is okay.
    8. Saidin wont be coming back, and wasnt it "Sardine" not "Saladin". lol
  • This should be in the suggestions section.
  • 1. I don't have any problem with the events so far. I am only against the top 10 list.
    2. I don't mind about free crates but get those fu@#$#$ xmas crates out of the daily system. You can make crates with perm weapons for the daily only. You can make 3 to 5 diferent crates that combines not op zp guns like reskined dual colt with better guns like reskined m4a1.
    3. Super missions give us also temp items like ac so i like them.
    4. Actually 1 years is not enought time for people like me that don't spent a lot of zp to get at least 2 of the guns.
    5. I agrre with the prices but only if they add more items, for example character items that give +10 exp for days.
    6. Lol i forgot we had the dog tag sytem...
    7. Some new none limited ribbons would be cool. I don't care about the rewards.
  • +1000 for all 8 points. But I suggest that they bring some old coupon guns for limted time (month's)
  • They really should remove the Xmas crate for DM. I'm sick of seeing clueless people playing with it from a free crate while I paid around 100$ for it. This is why I'll just buy VIPs from now on. They should put temporary (1 day) items for DM: M4 Adv, Shovel, Axe, and some other weapons.
  • iDupree wrote: »
    They really should remove the Xmas crate for DM. I'm sick of seeing clueless people playing with it from a free crate while I paid around 100$ for it. This is why I'll just buy VIPs from now on. They should put temporary (1 day) items for DM: M4 Adv, Shovel, Axe, and some other weapons.

5k exp is much better than temp weapons for 1 day.
  • +1 A lot of good ideas. The only one I disagree on is #5. I feel the FP mall is geared more towards new players anyways, it becomes redundant after awhile for the higher ranks.
  • This game and its players...

Events to hard to complete in certain amount of time = CRY
    Events to easy which can be accomplished by any player = CRY
    Removal of DES crates from Daily Mission = CRY
    Introduction of X-mas crates in Daily Mission = CRY
    Modes giving out rubbish weapons = CRY
    Modes giving out good weapons(?) = CRY
    Same coupon guns for over 4 years = CRY
    Change in coupon guns = CRY
    Not enough free guns = CRY
    Introduction of FP mall = CRY
    Refer to 3 & 4
    No new Ribbons = CRY
    New (?) ribbons are too hard or require purchase = CRY
    Players hating on [GM]Saidin and blaming him for the game = CRY CRY CRY
    Players wanting [GM]Saidin to return to management = CRY CRY CRY

Saidin is better off without this game. No matter how much they try, they will never replace him.
  • It seems points 2, 4, 6 and 7 are the most agreed demands. Not bad 4/7. (8th doesn't count) XD

Just want some things to change, at the very least. As of right now the most annoying one (in need of change) is truly the DM's rewards, those X-Mas crates all year through is a joke lol. I remember when they removed 5x D.E Scope Crates from Dog Tag rewards because they felt that was spoiling us too much, and now they go on and do this, lol it's hysterical.
  • iDupree wrote: »
    They really should remove the Xmas crate for DM. I'm sick of seeing clueless people playing with it from a free crate while I paid around 100$ for it. This is why I'll just buy VIPs from now on. They should put temporary (1 day) items for DM: M4 Adv, Shovel, Axe, and some other weapons.

No thanks,If I wanted 1 day crap for DM I would play CFEU.Im fine with removing xmas crates,put the most non-spinned zp crates instead if you want a change.
  • 1.The solo-bot events are just fine(I like to farm the event fast with 2 PC's).but I get where you coming from when you say that they the crates are too easy to obtain on this way
    2.I don't really care if they replace the xmas crates with other ZP crates(as long as these crates contain perm melee inside on them)
    4.My favorite point.The coupons guns should be updated minimum twice every year and put over powered guns next time like Barrett gold/m4-x gold/axe gold
    5.Same as Neo...I buy only the kukri from there and I already have it for 10 years and still got 200k FP left
    7.In my opinion they should "spam ribbons" (make like 3-4 new ribbons every year and bring back old once)

;)
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    1: Continue to make cool EVENTS but only this time they should require MORE TIME based tasks to complete (rather than simple 'X' Log-ins and 'X' Kills that can be easily abused with multiple accounts). Spice up the Tasks though, to prevent players from repetitive boredom.

2: Remove X-MAS CRATES from Daily Missions (WHAT HAPPENED TO RESPECTING X-MAS WEAPONS, ONLY FOR WHEN CHRISTMAS IS AROUND?!?!) Replace them with some other NON-SEASONAL crates, for the LOVE of Jesus or these weapons will lose incredible VALUE!

3: Super Missions (SM) should only give out the 'non-special temporary weapons' from Slaughter Tickets (S.T), rather than the 'best item weapons'. Plus we already have Attendance Check System that rewards these best item, Gold S.T weapons, so we don't need it again for SM's.

4:
    Every 1 or 2 years around Valentines Day, we should get a new Coupon Tier 100 change, to keep investors enticed to always spend real cash at the BM for the bonus weapons in our C.E.S. This would help the company make that bit more profit to make up for most of these free give-away's.

5:
    FP MALL should be more expensive, rise the prices up more (respectively), since we have many ways to earn crazy FP Points (Fever Bar, Attendance Check, ZM2 ect). Otherwise we will have too much FP Points collecting eternity dust, which overall is redundant, or just add more content (that we don't have in certain categories) to the FP Mall like non-skilled Characters and a Crystal Shotgun ect.

6: Change Dog Tag rewards every YEAR to something like temporary weapons or gear pieces for our characters. It would give us encouragement to do these DM's more often.

7:
    Create more Ribbons (maybe 2 - 4 each year sounds fair) or bring back some old ones (for a short period of time) like you guys did to the Ghost Gauntlet Ribbon. Get us a cool reward for every 10 ribbons obtained (60, 70, 80 and so on).

I have highlighted in RED the more fundamental demands, myself/people agree with the most (any other ideas/opinions, feel free to add them, guys). Anyway, it really would be genuinely awesome if GM's could re-consider some of these suggestions (some of which have been suggested many times before) as it would be more respectable/entertaining for us in-game, respectively.

Refer to 3 & 4
    No new Ribbons = CRY

Saidin is better off without this game. No matter how much they try, they will never replace him.

One of better posts I've seen in a while.

Refer to 3 & 4
    No new Ribbons = CRY

BigMB wrote: »
    One of better posts I've seen in a while.

So I guess you both are happy with everything as is? LMAO, I highly doubt that.. ;)
  • How to make the game better:

1. Block Egyptians and advertise the game in North America
    2. Make better events and give out more and better weapons & items
    3. Increase crate win-rate
  • When was the last time a suggestion was accepted?
  • GarrisonRG wrote: »
    When was the last time a suggestion was accepted?

around a month ago and also a week ago? if requests count as suggestions
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    How to make the game better:

1. Block Egyptians and advertise the game in North America
    2. Make better events and give out more and better weapons & items
    3. Increase crate win-rate

I suggested 7 ideas of 'normal things' that wouldn't be so hard for Z8 to make happen, but if I were to suggest more complex idea's i'd direct towards the fundamental to seriously improve our game:

1: Upgraded Servers/Networks (NA/UK), to give us more steady Ping/Performance statuses.
    2: A Ping Restriction System from 200-220 (if anyone would spike abnormally for an 'X' amount of seconds I.E, over 10 seconds at 200-220 Ping, that player would get kicked from the room, back to the lobby).
    3: Net-Code/Hit-Marker improvements, for a greater performance.
    4: Competitive Scene improvements, with more CF advertisements and bigger competition prizes ect.
    5: Other improvements Engine wise, to improve Frames Per Second (FPS) performances ect.

There are obviously bigger problems that need to be looked at/improved (like the 5 above) but most of which will never happen (especially Engine related), and that said, it's best to be more 'realistic', so we might as well suggest small things (I.E the 7 initial ideas of this thread) which without a doubt can make a difference and yet be less troubling for Z8/SG to make reality. Hence, lets be more modest with suggestions.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    I suggested 7 ideas of 'normal things' that wouldn't be so hard for Z8 to make happen, but if I were to suggest more complex idea's i'd direct towards the fundamental to seriously improve our game:

1: Upgraded Servers/Networks (NA/UK), to give us more steady Ping/Performance statuses.
    2: A Ping Restriction System from 200-220 (if anyone would spike abnormally for an 'X' amount of seconds I.E, over 10 seconds at 200-220 Ping, that player would get kicked from the room, back to the lobby).
    3: Net-Code/Hit-Marker improvements, for a greater performance.
    4: Competitive Scene improvements, with more CF advertisements and bigger competition prizes ect.
    5: Other improvements Engine wise, to improve Frames Per Second (FPS) performances ect.

There are obviously bigger problems that need to be looked at/improved (like the 5 above) but most of which will never happen (especially Engine related), and that said, it's best to be more 'realistic', so we might as well suggest small things (I.E the 7 initial ideas of this thread) which without a doubt can make a difference and yet be less troubling for Z8/SG to make reality. Hence, lets be more modest with suggestions.
    I don't think the "Big Boss" will care about this bro.
  • I'm pretty sure everyone can agree the game was much better in Saidins hands.

Also Tuga at your 5 suggestions, most of those would include having better coders and network professionals then what is at hand
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    I don't think the "Big Boss" will care about this bro.
    I'm pretty sure everyone can agree the game was much better in Saidins hands.

Also Tuga at your 5 suggestions, most of those would include having better coders and network professionals then what is at hand

Yea I understand you guys, but hope is all that's left for us. XD