add arabic language to chat

for all middle east player we need at least to add arabic language to chat in game

Comments

• lel...just lel....
    It's NA version here....according to you then everyone must have his language in the game
  • nickxab1 wrote: »
    lel...just lel....
    It's na version here....according to you then everyone must have his language in the game
    na/uk :)
  • naaasa wrote: »
    arabic version of game will be better

I'm more down with this than the other. Simply because I wouldn't expect to go to a Middle East CF and see English or have it even be in English at that. Where as on the NA version you'd expect it to be in English and would expect everyone, for the most part, to use English in the chat with the biggest exception being Spanish as the secondary. And there certainly is a good amount of Middle East players too.

So I say...create a CF Middle East version of the game OR at the very least create a CF Middle East server. This would help out in lots of areas:
    A)It'd give Middle Easterners a server closer to them so they'd have faster connection on that server and not a 180+ ping there
    B)It'd take the 180+ pings off of the NA servers for the most part thus stabilizing and removing the incredible amount of tanking and near teleporting those players do due to the lag.
    C)It'd give them a place where Arabic is the common language and they'd be able to understand the game better. (I can't tell you how many people of the 180+ ping variety can't ZM2 cause they don't even know about the shop and you can't tell them how cause they don't understand)

So liek seriously. CF ME would be greaaaat.
  • ok why middle east doesn't have own version
    we have massive number of players in mid east area specially in Egypt
    in fact we need also mid east server to less the lag in this area
    ok why middle east doesn't have own version

This has been asked many time's , here is not the place to ask , contacted Smilegate :)
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I'm more down with this than the other. Simply because I wouldn't expect to go to a Middle East CF and see English or have it even be in English at that. Where as on the NA version you'd expect it to be in English and would expect everyone, for the most part, to use English in the chat with the biggest exception being Spanish as the secondary. And there certainly is a good amount of Middle East players too.

So I say...create a CF Middle East version of the game OR at the very least create a CF Middle East server. This would help out in lots of areas:
    A)It'd give Middle Easterners a server closer to them so they'd have faster connection on that server and not a 180+ ping there
    B)It'd take the 180+ pings off of the NA servers for the most part thus stabilizing and removing the incredible amount of tanking and near teleporting those players do due to the lag.
    C)It'd give them a place where Arabic is the common language and they'd be able to understand the game better. (I can't tell you how many people of the 180+ ping variety can't ZM2 cause they don't even know about the shop and you can't tell them how cause they don't understand)

So liek seriously. CF ME would be greaaaat.
    totally agree with you
    but to add arabic language in game is more easy than make ME version that's why i suggest first to add language then we can talk about our own version of game
  • CFME, hue, what a chaos. Anyways, hope you know this is CFNA/UK.
    ok why middle east doesn't have own version

You're seriously asking this question? I don't want to sound rude, but the answer is quite obvious.

A server doesn't exist in the middle east because it doesn't seem like a viable business strategy for a server to be implemented there. Even if there are a 'massive number of players' doesn't guarantee that many will pay to support the game, which means no revenue to support the servers. There may also be difficulties finding a location for a server near the middle east.

But lets be honest. The middle east is considered an economically poor region and thus a server there probably would not be a good 'investment' for the developers. If it was, then a server located there probably would've been mentioned long ago, but instead the licensing rights for the middle east and Egypt was given to Z8 (or the NA/UK version). Not to mention that the middle east is basically right on top of a war-zone right now. It really don't help.

Anyway, this is Crossfire NA/UK, with the official language being English. There will probably never be an option to allow translations directly in game.
    totally agree with you
    but to add arabic language in game is more easy than make ME version that's why i suggest first to add language then we can talk about our own version of game

You're seriously crossing the line.
  • Ye and lets give ME players more kickvotes per game so they can kick the small number of veterans that are still here so ME boys can enjoy CF on their own.
  • iDupree wrote: »
    CFME, hue, what a chaos. Anyways, hope you know this is CFNA/UK.

If you still consider it as NA/UK xD
    for all middle east player we need at least to add arabic language to chat in game
    Why add another language when you could just make a different version?
  • This is CrossFire NA/UK.,, Any idea's you have on making Middle East servers, changing language to Arabic, SGW making a Middle Eastern version of the game or even restricting the IP addresses of the Middle East will probably looked at and laughed at.
    Any of these idea's will NEVER happen. You have to learn that.
  • there was a tweak "how to add chinese" ... so i doubt u can add any language u want ... but only u will to see ur chatlines ... indeed other tweaked it too

but well back to ur suggestion ... just no. freedom of speech,
  • Incentive wrote: »
    the licensing rights for the middle east and Egypt was given to Z8 (or the NA/UK version). Not to mention that the middle east is basically right on top of a war-zone right now. It really don't help.

Wrong. There is currently NO license for that region at all, same as Australasia and Africa, meaning they can play on any version they want in theory...
  • I'd reckon he just mistook it for the BR licence.

This thread is literally asking for angry people though.

I'm not too happy about the Idea of me understanding even less in the Chat than I already am.
  • No. If you're asking why there is no Middle Eastern version and you're complaining, why don't you start one?
    I really love when players complain that the servers are too far away, even though they've never bothered to play a different version than NA/UK.
    Did I mention that the Middle East is much closer to the UK servers than NA? Yeah, figures why you're playing on NA servers.

No hate, but I'm just saying, please, use your brain.
  • Wrong. There is currently NO license for that region at all, same as Australasia and Africa, meaning they can play on any version they want in theory...

My bad, I believe that I have worded it incorrectly.

Z8Games, the publisher of CrossFire NA/UK officially service areas such as Egypt as shown here.

In theory, they are allowed to play any version they want to because there isn't a 'local' server, but my point is still there. Still, apparently Egyptian and the middle eastern players are restricted from playing the Brazilian version if I remember correctly.
  • iam an arabic player ( GCC region )
    will say something may ( harm ) arabic players but its the truth

even if z8 agree to add Arabic language WE DONT DESERVE IT ! why ?

1- most arabic are hackers
    2- most arabic are glitchers
    3- most arabic are insulters
    4- most arabic are noob kickers
    5- most arabic are scammers
    6- most arabic are beggers

most arabic players give the black sheet for others , break all the good things and spoiled it for the good players .
    and the main thing is that english chat is the official for all countries , if 1 arabic players cant write or speak , its his problem .

so

we are good like this and we must respect z8 policy and talk like others .
    if we deserve the language that we want , let other players say that we deserve .

regards