Ideas to revive older GP guns

There are a bunch of GP guns that never see any use nowadays. I'm proposing some modifications to some of these older guns to revive the older guns. They'd be ZP crates of course, but it would be better than your standard AK/M4/AWM

P90-ares (+10 ammo)
Equipped with a silencer and JHP ammo, along with an enhanced reload speed, this gun would able to be switched to four/five round burst fire mode with right click along with enhanced accuracy

Ruger Mini 14 enhanced (+5 ammo)
Comes with a red dot sight and enhanced accuracy for long range Sniping, heralding back to its origin as a semi-auto sniper

G36K ares (+5)
Minor upgrade to the original gun, comes with a silencer and dual mags, with a laser sight for enhanced accuracy over long range

What suggestions do you all have for upgrading GP guns for wider use?

Comments

• I still use G36K. Instead of an ugly Ares skin, why not a golden, camo, or silver one with a silencer? The G36K is a legend but the days are over.
  • GarrisonRG wrote: »
    I still use G36K. Instead of an ugly Ares skin, why not a golden, camo, or silver one with a silencer? The G36K is a legend but the days are over.

Lol, i think the ares skin doesn't look half bad.
    But a new m16 would be cool, a reskin and a scope and not a zoom would be nice.
  • I have one thing to say about more guns...and that is, we need more Winchesters! Winchester Ares, Winchester Phoenix, Winchester Crystal, and my favorite...Winchester Bat...as in a melee weapon that's a winchester that you hold by its barrel and swing it like a bat. like srsly. make it happen.

oh and then on top of that make a Winchesters only option for all modes. kthxbai
  • Why not give us a Katana variant for the GP bm? :(
  • Jefe963 wrote: »
    Why not give us a Katana variant for the GP bm? :(

LOL, totally off topic here.. we are trying to suggest what old weapons need a revive, not to make OP-ZP weapons into GP crate weapons. Also, that would never happen anyway (even a temporary Broken Katana would cost some ZP, lmao).

OT: @ FlutterWrath - Your thread is very unique, I don't think anyone has ever suggested something exactly like this before. I support you idea, it would be nice to see at least around a dozen or so weapons get that 'bit extra improvement', so we can start seeing more weapon variety being used in our public/private games (other than the over used M4-A1/AK-47/AWM), around all our Modes. +1
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    LOL, totally off topic here.. we are trying to suggest what old weapons need a revive, not to make OP-ZP weapons into GP crate weapons. Also, that would never happen anyway (even a temporary Broken Katana would cost some ZP, lmao).

OT: @ FlutterWrath - Your thread is very unique, I don't think anyone has ever suggested something exactly like this before. I support you idea, it would be nice to see at least around a dozen or so weapons get that 'bit extra improvement', so we can start seeing more weapon variety being used in our public/private games (other than the over used M4-A1/AK-47/AWM), around all our Modes. +1
    I was reading from the post above me, and it was like 7am when I posted, so cut me some slack :')
  • A couple more I came up with.

M16A2 enhanced (+5 ammo)
    Highly enhanced stability combined with a silencer and a tan skin, along with possible dual mags for faster reloads

And a few older ZP item shop guns that could use some upgrades

Vepr camo (+5 ammo)
    Comes with greater stability and a silencer, perfect for ghost mode with its short reload and quick draw speed

AK-103 custom (+5 ammo)
    Equipped with a scope and slightly enhanced stability, it allows for better range firing.

Styer AUG A3 forest camo (+5 ammo)
    Comes with a cool camo skin, along with a faster reload and larger mags, along with a short two round burst when scoped in, with very little delay between bursts

AR-15 custom
    Comes with enhanced stability and larger mags, along with dual mags and a red dot sight for long range bursting

Anyone have other ideas for enhancing old/GP guns?
  • A couple more I came up with.

M16A2 enhanced (+5 ammo)
    Highly enhanced stability combined with a silencer and a tan skin, along with possible dual mags for faster reloads

And a few older ZP item shop guns that could use some upgrades

Vepr camo (+5 ammo)
    Comes with greater stability and a silencer, perfect for ghost mode with its short reload and quick draw speed

AK-103 custom (+5 ammo)
    Equipped with a scope and slightly enhanced stability, it allows for better range firing.

Styer AUG A3 forest camo (+5 ammo)
    Comes with a cool camo skin, along with a faster reload and larger mags, along with a short two round burst when scoped in, with very little delay between bursts

AR-15 custom
    Comes with enhanced stability and larger mags, along with dual mags and a red dot sight for long range bursting

Anyone have other ideas for enhancing old/GP guns?

Not bad, though some of them sounds like they would be pretty op
  • Not bad, though some of them sounds like they would be pretty op

They gotta be to compete with VIPs nowadays
  • All of those weapons your are listing sound pretty good. Too good to be GP guns. If you make them more realistic maybe it could pass. JHP ammo, silencers and dual mags are all features of ZP guns, why would they make then GP features? Doesnt make sense. Now if you say G36K +5 bullets with new skin on FP mall that I could believe it.
  • And as for melee weapons on GP market, not gonna happen. Even Kriss is a ZP weapon, there's also a knife stripes on ZP market, so bringing a melee to GP market as for those I mentioned still being on ZP market, wont happen. MAYBE coupon melee weapons for 90 days on the 80 coupon tier, but that got scratched when they pulled out the axe from coupon tier a few years ago. Stick to ZM free melee's for now :)
  • Make the Ak original one shot hs thru head armor at any range plox?
  • nelson28 wrote: »
    All of those weapons your are listing sound pretty good. Too good to be GP guns. If you make them more realistic maybe it could pass. JHP ammo, silencers and dual mags are all features of ZP guns, why would they make then GP features? Doesnt make sense. Now if you say G36K +5 bullets with new skin on FP mall that I could believe it.

I believe I had stated that they would all be ZP crate guns, but the reason for this is something MORE than the usual M4/AK/AWM that always seem to be released