Higher Win Rate for Older Accounts!

Hello CrossFire Forumers! I writing this thread to suggest a new idea! My suggestion is:

To have older accounts to have higher win rate in the Black Market.

I been playing CrossFire for more than 7 years now and created my account in the early beta stages. I have always supported Z8Games and have brought ZP on a regular basis. However, I feel like accounts which are new have a bigger advantage in the Black Market or in any other winning system.

For example, today I have spun nearly 250 crates on new "7th Anniversary Celebration" crates. While I am spinning these crates, my brother is beside me, playing CrossFire. We all know if you win something from the Black Market, the announcement gets made before you see the prize. While I am spinning these crates, other accounts which are made a couple of days ago or even a few weeks ago, are winning the top prizes. And I know for a fact that none of these new accounts are spending the amount that I have or my friends have.

How do I know these accounts are new? Well, if you search their names on the Z8Games website and look at their profile, you can see when the account was made. And most of these accounts were made in 2016 or even at the end of 2015.

This thread was not made for me to complain and to show how unlucky I am since I know some you will state the most common opinion here which is; the black market is all about luck. But I tell you one thing; I have spun over 1000 crates since CF2.0 Patch came out and I have won nothing. So if I wanted to complain, I would of send a support ticket instead and would of done it earlier. This thread was made so I could suggest a new idea for Z8Games which will benefit both the players and the company in the short run and in the long run. Some of you may see this as a selfish act but I ensure you, I am writing this to help the community and to improve CrossFire overall. So everyone has a enjoyable experience!

I would like to thank everyone who has read this thread, and I look forward to your feedback.

Comments

• If only this would happen,I would actually touch the black market.I want alot of weapons just like anyone else but I wont dump money when I know my luck is amazing so I'm happy with what I have.

+1 for suggestion.
  • I like this idea.
    It encourages people(Veterans) to buy and spend ZP.

But I have a feeling that this suggestion seems unlikely to be implemented.

If this was implemented what's the highest possible win rate that they'll set it to? 1%?

EDIT:
    I just thought of 1 downfall to this suggestion.
    That means there is absolutely no point in buying crates if the account is fresh or doesn't have the max luck.
    If people gets free crates, they're going to save it until their account has the highest possible chance of getting the perm rewards.

This suggestion is highly in favor only for the veterans and will never be implemented.
  • It certainly would help in keeping the old guys playing.

I can't really say no to that, as it would help sustain the populous.

+1, mah boi.
  • +999999
    360 returning valentine crates just for 2 kriss's, thanks but not again
  • Only the new accounts win % is up, My 22 years old son has a new account, [5 months old] and has won a lot from the one crate reward a day spin. its cool for him. He LOL at me for spending ZP on something he is gets for free.........................................[]
  • Sounds like a good idea, and also people always make a lot of accounts just to win. I always see people who's like corporal rank with zp weapons
  • +1 If this happens, I might actually start buying zp again...
  • I'd like to remember that, one of the main reasons why players with new accounts win often is because there's a lot of players (especially foreigners) who create many accounts (literally all day) and do these 'easy' event tasks to try spin as many crates for a 'best item' win, they have so many chances which increases their odds, vastly. That said, it's not really easy but since they own dozens+ of accounts, chances are quite high for them, so idk if it's really true that low accounts have a bigger win rate, could be just a myth/coincidence, but these abusers sure make it look easy at times with their many accounts.

Anyway, w/e is going on, we may not have any proof of anything regarding the Black-Market, but we sure have 'Veteran Feedback', and it does seem that the majority of us are very unlucky, as we take hundred's of crate openings to even see a permanent weapon let alone win one, which is a complete joke and I believe that our BM algorithms are definitely a tease and far from impartial.

We have 'Crate Tycoon' achievement that is supposedly something that helps increase our crate odds but many players have said they don't notice anything and some even say, "it doesn't improve, if anything it makes my luck worse since I obtained that achievement." So it is as good as useless.

Conclusion

Overall, I also agree that we all Veteran's would be so much happier if we could see a slightly higher win rate % for those who have been here long enough (since the early days of CF). It would be like a 'symbol of respect' from Z8/SG to it's true loyal players. Also, it would profit the company more as ZP would be a popular investment for more players in our community, like abel95 mentioned.
  • Only the new accounts win % is up, My 22 years old son has a new account, [5 months old] and has won a lot from the one crate reward a day spin. its cool for him. He LOL at me for spending ZP on something he is gets for free.........................................[]

lol, he won another perm weapon today.........................[]
  • lol, he won another perm weapon today.........................[]

Dang, if your son is 22 years old then how old are you?
  • davethenew wrote: »
    Dang, if your son is 22 years old then how old are you?

LOL, that's so rude of you... well at least it is in general, especially if you said that to a lady.

OT: We all agree, we want to see more win rate for the Loyal accounts made 6 or 7 years ago, but let's not exaggerate (for unique purposes) so maybe just a few % more luckier per loyal veteran would be fine (if this idea were to ever happen). I think it would be modest enough.
  • Limit it to people who've never been banned and I'll be fine with it.
  • Even though I'm not an old player, I agree. And I know how much you've spend an got nothing, kinda sad.
    Danah wrote: »
    Limit it to people who've never been banned and I'll be fine with it.

This would work also.
  • +1 good idea

I think the newer accounts just out number the veterans which is why you see so many randoms win. Either way IMO higher ranks still have the same chances to win. For example within the past week I've only spent about 50 bucks and won both the cheytac graffiti (crate 8 out of 30) and the m240b tesla (crate 7 out of 20). I know yall don't wanna hear it but if this isn't luck then idk what is.
  • Redbud420 wrote: »
    +1 good idea

I think the newer accounts just out number the veterans which is why you see so many randoms win. Either way IMO higher ranks still have the same chances to win. For example within the past week I've only spent about 50 bucks and won both the cheytac graffiti (crate 8 out of 30) and the m240b tesla (crate 7 out of 20). I know yall don't wanna hear it but if this isn't luck then idk what is.

Well let's put this in perspective then: higher ranked accounts are buying about 250 crates. New accounts that are only getting the free crates get one (for the new crates). That's a 250:1 ratio not to mention any veteran account will also have the crate luck increased while a new account probably wouldn't. Now you're claiming that the number of new accounts vs how much older players are spending is so disproportionate that these new accounts are the only ones to win. So let's say there are 2,000 older players out there x250 equals 500,000 and that would just be enough to have the same chance as the veterans. This also doesn't take into account things like the black market achievement. So at the end of the day it seems unlikely that new accounts have the same chance to win as older accounts. I bet a bit of luck does play a role, however, the odds are not in our favor.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    Well let's put this in perspective then: higher ranked accounts are buying about 250 crates. New accounts that are only getting the free crates get one (for the new crates). That's a 250:1 ratio not to mention any veteran account will also have the crate luck increased while a new account probably wouldn't. Now you're claiming that the number of new accounts vs how much older players are spending is so disproportionate that these new accounts are the only ones to win. So let's say there are 2,000 older players out there x250 equals 500,000 and that would just be enough to have the same chance as the veterans. This also doesn't take into account things like the black market achievement. So at the end of the day it seems unlikely that new accounts have the same chance to win as older accounts. I bet a bit of luck does play a role, however, the odds are not in our favor.

I get what you're saying, but how do you rationalize something completely random? its not 250:1 if everyone got a free crate then wouldn't it be 251:all of crossfireNA Those are still substantial odds. We can speculate the lottery all day, but we don't really know and it's never in our favor.
  • Redbud420 wrote: »
    I get what you're saying, but how do you rationalize something completely random? its not 250:1 if everyone got a free crate then wouldn't it be 251:all of crossfireNA Those are still substantial odds. We can speculate the lottery all day, but we don't really know and it's never in our favor.

Well first nothing in computing is truly random, secondly i'm using the ratio 250:1, or 251 if its really that big of a deal to you, basically as a placeholder for quick math since we don't actually know all the variables involved because we can't see the code. What i'm doing is assuming that you're right and that everything is equal then doing the math and showing how far fetched it is for that to be true.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    LOL, that's so rude of you... well at least it is in general, especially if you said that to a lady.

OT: We all agree, we want to see more win rate for the Loyal accounts made 6 or 7 years ago, but let's not exaggerate (for unique purposes) so maybe just a few % more luckier per loyal veteran would be fine (if this idea were to ever happen). I think it would be modest enough.

Oh crap scratch my comment, I didn't mean to sound rude :(
  • +1
    And to this day, I still have no ZP Black Market gun.
    I still remember that one time where this egy had won an M4A1-Royal Dragon, and he was using hacks on Egypt.
  • yeah, we need marshals winning rookie guns.
    The win rate needs to be raised. you shouldn't have to spend more than $20 to get a weapon.