Weapon Database

Nevermind, I just found it.

I need to look more often :P.

Comments

• It would be nice to have a place to check how many permanent weapons exists of each type and skin,but it wouldnt be (that) necesary.We will at least see a list of the rarest weapons ingame and how many people own those weapons from #Odeeb.

(I have your original post in notepad xD)
  • svanced wrote: »
    It would be nice to have a place to check how many permanent weapons exists of each type and skin,but it wouldnt be (that) necesary.We will at least see a list of the rarest weapons ingame and how many people own those weapons from #Odeeb.

(I have your original post in notepad xD)

Sounds like it would be a pain to make.
  • Sounds like it would be a pain to make.

It shouldnt,just like how the w/e system checks which weapons each player has for permanent and lists them on their profile pages,they can use it to see how many "copies" of a gun exists.Just like what Odeeb said he might do @posting the rarest ones and their quantity.Its not hard just it probably takes time.

Then again,the Z8 team could use someone to nitpick all the little errors and mistakes on the website (wrong pictures on modes section,wrong weapon names-kris,guns that dont show up on your profile unless u got them from BM-mg3 lg,etc.Those are not a "priority" for the "main tech team' therefore wont be changed too soon or at all) so I highly doubt a full list like this would ever be made.