Give hitboxes to corpses

Sometimes a player will appear to be lying dead in the floor, either from a bug or cheating.

If they're bugged only your teammates can kill them and reset their animation.
If they're cheating, no one can kill them.

I believe that players should have hitboxes even after they die.

EDIT:
Sorry I meant animation state, not death state.

Meaning while if a player is alive. They'll have hitboxes even if they appear dead until their health is 0.

Comments

• I could easily kill a ghost player who was experiencing this bug.

The other thing is, if you add hit boxes to killed players, you will no longer be able to walk over them. This might be a little annoying, but it will really p*ss you off once the guy with the C4 dies and you cannot take it :)
  • Danah wrote: »
    I could easily kill a ghost player who was experiencing this bug.

The other thing is, if you add hit boxes to killed players, you will no longer be able to walk over them. This might be a little annoying, but it will really p*ss you off once the guy with the C4 dies and you cannot take it :)
    That'd be funny to watch, but not to experience.
  • Danah wrote: »
    I could easily kill a ghost player who was experiencing this bug.

The player's hitboxes and the player collision are not the same thing tho.Hint:csgo casual mode
  • But, as you say, it's a bug.

Bug's cant be replicated in a stable environment, if they cant be replicated, they can't be fixed.

If they could replicate it and find out why, they would simply patch that bug, rather than make it so you still experience the bug, but can be shot.
This discussion has been closed.