the temp duplicated weapons and items

this will be good if any GM or MOD consider ( if read )

many players ( like me ) and others who got temp weapons and items earned from black market , events , mode rewards
that already got perm like gp market , those duplicated weapons with 100 or 500 or 1000 days which ( maybe ) crossfire closed and those weapons still in storage .
for me , those weapons in my storage make an ugly look when i enter to choose weapon .

so

if z8 can make a exp or gp bounce by replacing for those temp weapons will be nice , with any amount of exp or gp . make a good space and make good benefit .

best regards

Comments

• q8jacob wrote: »
    this will be good if any GM or MOD consider ( if read )

many players ( like me ) and others who got temp weapons and items earned from black market , events , mode rewards
    that already got perm like gp market , those duplicated weapons with 100 or 500 or 1000 days which ( maybe ) crossfire closed and those weapons still in storage .
    for me , those weapons in my storage make an ugly look when i enter to choose weapon .

so

if z8 can make a exp or gp bounce by replacing for those temp weapons will be nice , with any amount of exp or gp . make a good space and make good benefit .

best regards

MODs cannot help you with this, a support ticket will help with anything pertaining to your account.
  • davethenew wrote: »
    MODs cannot help you with this, a support ticket will help with anything pertaining to your account.

Mod Dave has spoken /close

He's introducing an idea, not asking for assistance.

@OP: I do believe I've seen a feature for that before on the experimental server on the Chinese version of crossfire, but as far as I know, it might have been scrapped. It basically allowed you to turn a 7-day temporary item into 2000 exp, and I guess you might be able to see where that might lead to considering the ease of getting temporary items. People who are rolling around with GP amounts in the millions could essentially pull into Marshall rank easily.

It is a good idea though, but considering that it was first introduced like around 4 years ago on CFCN and probably was scrapped, it won't be likely to make an appearance here.
    Mod Dave has spoken /close

2 newbie XmistWannabe please read the thread :3

P.S. I'd like to see a system like this put in place - I don't use any of my temp.
  • Mod Dave has spoken /close

post farm much?

ot: I don't know. it's an unusual idea. I'd rather see the temp guns such as M4 Adv go to the GP Blackmarket(though highly unlikelu)
  • You can sell some temp. weapons from black market and ZM2 for 0GP, simply to get them out of your storage. If you want a complete cleanup, you may send a support ticket and ask them to remove the named weapons, but I doubt they will, since I've heard of other players that they couldn't get them removed.
  • My bad, I didn't read it thoroughly. I like having my temp guns cause it makes my storage look big, other then that there are some other temp stuff id like to remove so +1
  • Incentive wrote: »
    He's introducing an idea, not asking for assistance.

@OP: I do believe I've seen a feature for that before on the experimental server on the Chinese version of crossfire, but as far as I know, it might have been scrapped. It basically allowed you to turn a 7-day temporary item into 2000 exp, and I guess you might be able to see where that might lead to considering the ease of getting temporary items. People who are rolling around with GP amounts in the millions could essentially pull into Marshall rank easily.

It is a good idea though, but considering that it was first introduced like around 4 years ago on CFCN and probably was scrapped, it won't be likely to make an appearance here.

yes bro , its an idea for cleaning the storage and i think its not big deal for ticket to remove .
    and as you say , its was in other crossfire and i saw it useful .
    ty
  • Danah wrote: »
    You can sell some temp. weapons from black market and ZM2 for 0GP, simply to get them out of your storage. If you want a complete cleanup, you may send a support ticket and ask them to remove the named weapons, but I doubt they will, since I've heard of other players that they couldn't get them removed.

as far as i know
    the black market phenomenon player ( My.Ying_9 )
    ask support to remove zp duplicated weapons and they remove 39 zp weapons just to make space for new zp weapons ;)

regards
    as far as i know
    the black market phenomenon player ( My.Ying_9 )
    ask support to remove zp duplicated weapons and they remove 39 zp weapons just to make space for new zp weapons ;)

regards

He must have an awesome huge storage...

Anyway, if you ask them nice enough and if they're in a good mood, they may remove some of your weapons. I got over 200 permanent ZP weapons removed from my storage because I hit the limit of 512 weapons.

Anyway, if you ask them nice enough and if they're in a good mood, they may remove some of your weapons. I got over 200 permanent ZP weapons removed from my storage because I hit the limit of 512 weapons.

Teach me please? (Getting weapons not removing them.)

in this case
    then there is a limit for vip weapons in storage ....
    coz i got extra weapons for zm and my plan to add extra for future ...

offical post about each weapons sections limit will be fair enough .

best regards
    in this case
    then there is a limit for vip weapons in storage ....
    coz i got extra weapons for zm and my plan to add extra for future ...

offical post about each weapons sections limit will be fair enough .

best regards
    VIP weapons are not limited at all. There's just a general storage limit of 512 weapons of any kind. Once you reach this limit the database is no longer able to save any other weapons in your storage.
    VIP weapons are not limited at all. There's just a general storage limit of 512 weapons of any kind. Once you reach this limit the database is no longer able to save any other weapons in your storage.

ok
    lets hope that z8 make this option ( replacing duplicated temp weapons ) with any exp or gp to avoid over limit weapons , as you know monthly new crates and event weapons coming , no one know the future if you agree . and we save support ticket time also , simple way .

BTW Danah

i am the the same guy who complain to you about M4 obsidian spray not damage and you invite him to try it in private room if you remember , so its been pleasure for this discussion .
  • We shall soon see...............................[]

Thanks for the enlightenment/confirmation. Only players who reach the limit get given the chance to remove their weapons, no other chance otherwise, unless one is very lucky.

I really do support this thread, I don't want Temporary items to count towards our weapons limit (it's a waste of space, plus makes inventory look non-organised). +1

EDIT:
    Just remembered, we've had a suggestion in the past by someone who said it would be a good idea if we could have a new tab only for temporary items (just so they are not all mixed up in our inventory, that would be also convenient/cool!
  • Doesn't some temp weps have a sell option but sell for 0 gp?
    But as for the others ones you'll need to ask for them to be removed, that is if its possible because i've never tried.
    Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Thanks for the enlightenment/confirmation. Only players who reach the limit get given the chance to remove their weapons, no other chance otherwise, unless one is very lucky.

I really do support this thread, I don't want Temporary items to count towards our weapons limit (it's a waste of space, plus makes inventory look non-organised). +1

EDIT:
    Just remembered, we've had a suggestion in the past by someone who said it would be a good idea if we could have a new tab only for temporary items (just so they are not all mixed up in our inventory, that would be also convenient/cool!

+1 for this
  • Someone posted a thread like this not so long ago I think, he suggested that we could hide the temp weapons and that could help free some space at storage. I personally would recommend that we could choose which weapons to hide no matter if they are temp or not, just for convenience :)