Ranked match event - Promote RM

An idea of what Z8 could do in order to promote RM

Right after a new content patch and/or Xtrap patch,make an event for 3 days for Ranked Match.Prizes would be something like:

-Play 1 match - get 1 day random item
-Play 3 matches - get 3 day random weapon
-Play 7 matches - get 7 day random weapon + random item

-Reach first bronze rank - get 3 day random item/weapon
-Reach first silver rank - get 7 day random item/weapon
-Reach first gold rank - get 30 day random weapon
-Reach first platinum rank - get 90 day random OP weapon
(its platinum rank,gl trying to "farm" that,thats why I said OP weapon as a reward just by playing the game,IDK if you can reach the platinum rank in 3 days because I never played RM)

Why a 3 days event and why right after a patch?Because it is most unlikely that hacks will still work,they probably need a couple days to be patched aswell and if you do see a blatant hacker just follow him on the map,record him and report him,Z8 should get a nice collection of hackers to be banned.

Maybe people will try ranked match tis way.Maybe.

*random weapon/item means its up to Z8 to decide them,not that you will get random stuff.

Comments

• Hackers are back around 6-12 hours after a patch.
  • +1 For more events involving ranked matches!
  • Sounds pretty good, I would play if z8 did something like that, though I won't because it's still full of hackers and they have yet to be taken care of.
  • svanced wrote: »
    An idea of what Z8 could do in order to promote RM

Right after a new content patch and/or Xtrap patch,make an event for 3 days for Ranked Match.Prizes would be something like:

-Play 1 match - get 1 day random item
    -Play 3 matches - get 3 day random weapon
    -Play 7 matches - get 7 day random weapon + random item

-Reach first bronze rank - get 3 day random item/weapon
    -Reach first silver rank - get 7 day random item/weapon
    -Reach first gold rank - get 30 day random weapon
    -Reach first platinum rank - get 90 day random OP weapon
    (its platinum rank,gl trying to "farm" that,thats why I said OP weapon as a reward just by playing the game,IDK if you can reach the platinum rank in 3 days because I never played RM)

Why a 3 days event and why right after a patch?Because it is most unlikely that hacks will still work,they probably need a couple days to be patched aswell and if you do see a blatant hacker just follow him on the map,record him and report him,Z8 should get a nice collection of hackers to be banned.

Maybe people will try ranked match tis way.Maybe.

*random weapon/item means its up to Z8 to decide them,not that you will get random stuff.

+1 to revive Ranked Match from the dead, would be nice to see some competitiveness back into our game, since Clan Wars have been in a standstill, for so long. Also good idea, suggesting RM events right after X-Trap updates, sounds wise.

IMO: Platinum Rank is almost an impossible mission to achieve (even trying to farm it out, since any single loss among many wins, relegates ones rank considerably), so the reward for reaching that position would be ideal if it was a permanent item/weapon/char ect, plus it would motivate competitive players that bit extra.