CF Gameboosters etc

I thought it would be kinda cool if CF came with a game protector (kinda like X-Trap but actually protects the game by scanning game files and protecting you) not HGWC.
Game Booster (Maybe Razer Game Booster sense Z8Games Brazil is I guess "sponsored" by Razer)
a public communicating software that allows players in the same room as you on CF to use in-game voice chat.
and a Game Recording software

What do you guys think?

Comments

• hgwc does it already at every game startup ...
    the problem is huge trashfiles ... even own engine rekt by fullscan.
    unplayable ...
    and nobody motivated (even a real millions of cash not a reason) or knowledged enough to take prophylactik measures periodically on it *,.* so they cross the fingers and hope that third party software aka xtrap ... will make their work.
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    I thought it would be kinda cool if CF came with a game protector (kinda like X-Trap but actually protects the game by scanning game files and protecting you), game booster and maybe a communicating software.

What do you guys think?

As said above HGWC is a protector for the files....

Game booster - What? Like the old thing that basically killed old processes? There are some out there already...

Communication software - as said multiple times before, there is no point in spending money to develop one when there are so many free alternatives out there already (mumble, teamspeak, ventrilo, skype....)
  • As said above HGWC is a protector for the files....

Game booster - What? Like the old thing that basically killed old processes? There are some out there already...

Communication software - as said multiple times before, there is no point in spending money to develop one when there are so many free alternatives out there already (mumble, teamspeak, ventrilo, skype....)

If Z8Games (or any other CF publisher using HGWC & X-Trap) updates X-Trap & HGWC then we wont have to worry about anything.

IDK, maybe Razer Game Booster? Does that work on CF?

I was talking about something like XFire but better. Maybe a public communicating software that allows players in the same room as you on CF to use in-game voice chat.

And I was suggesting for these things to come WITH CF. (as an optional download in the installer)
    If Z8Games (or any other CF publisher using HGWC & X-Trap) updates X-Trap & HGWC then we wont have to worry about anything.

Smilegate West (aka Z8Games) does not update X-Trap, they are a company of their own.

IDK, maybe Razer Game Booster? Does that work on CF?

I was talking about something like XFire but better. Maybe a public communicating software that allows players in the same room as you on CF to use in-game voice chat.

And I was suggesting for these things to come WITH CF. (as an optional download in the installer)
    davethenew wrote: »
    Smilegate West (aka Z8Games) does not update X-Trap, they are a company of their own.

http://www.wiselogic.co.kr/ is the company, feel free to tell them.

But, in case you don't notice, it updates very regularly. The more reports are submitted, the better the protection gets as well...

But the majority of "gameboosters" are just hidden malware/PUP's that slow down the day-to-day use of your machine, and simply close down extinct processes when you want them, giving you the impression of a super-speedy pc...why would Z8 purposely include that in its game files..? It adds no benefit to the game...

And yeah, voice chat within your room...because that works SO well with other games in public sessions - definitely not just full of insults and people saying what they'd do to various members of my family when I kill them...
  • XTRAP and HGWC are fine, in fact, they are quite excellent. Even if they're not updated constantly and hacks eventually break out, you can't blame them. They have other games to protect and lives to live.
    As for a file scanner, HGWC is already here, and damn, it does a hell of a fine job.

Jeez. Please stop with the voice chat crap. It's been suggested enough already, and the idea is so blatant when you can use existing communication software.
    Also, if the communication software was room only, that would be pretty worthless, would it not? Why would there be a voice software just for CrossFire when there could be a voice software for everything?

As for the game booster, you even mentioned Razer. Just use their gamebooster. It's fine. We don't need to focus on a game booster especially for CrossFire.

There's no need for a dedicated recording program either. OBS is okay if you want to start, but if you want something better, just buy it.

No hate.
  • GarrisonRG wrote: »
    There's no need for a dedicated recording program either. OBS is okay if you want to start, but if you want something better, just buy it..
    Game Capture gives an xtrap error so you're forced to use monitor capture.