wave and escape on clan server

Title ^

It's quite impossible to get the "credit to the clan" and "clan survivalist" ribbons only by SD games

what they want the players to do for get those ribbons?download VM and farm on clan server?

it's like the Gm's encourage the players to farm ><"

same story with the "K/D 2 ribbon"...why don't count bot mode kills on our K/D?how am i supposed to get K/D 2 after they removed the kd reset item?

ok...what do you think?

Comments

• Escape - I haven't CWed in forever, but isn't it already available on the clan server? EDIT: never mind, just checked, its not there :( +1!

Wave - +1 but sadly that mode is kinda dead.

KD - get more kills xD

Farm - What's the point of adding ez win ribbons? You need to work hard to earn them
  • [MOD]Moe wrote: »
    What's the point of adding ez win ribbons? You need to work hard to earn them

hard to earn for sure but not impossible

it took me 4 years to get the "like a boss" ribbon but I didn't complain & it took me 2 years to get the "Tsunami" ribbon and I didn't complain

but the CW ribbons are impossible

I play CW's like 4-6 hours every day for the last few years and I'm not even half way to get the CW ribs :mad:

and with all the hackers roaming around on clan server it even more impossible >.<"
  • hard to earn for sure but not impossible

it took me 4 years to get the "like a boss" ribbon but I didn't complain & it took me 2 years to get the "Tsunami" ribbon and I didn't complain

but the CW ribbons are impossible

I play CW's like 4-6 hours every day for the last few years and I'm not even half way to get the CW ribs :mad:

and with all the hackers roaming around on clan server it even more impossible >.<"

+1 They need to add those Modes as you mentioned to the Clan Servers. Problem is that the CW channels are quite dead these days, so what Z8 need to do is make Events specifically for Clan Wars for it to rise up in popularityagain! That way to achieve certain ribbons would be much easier.
  • +1

I already got 1 cw ribbon but struggle to get the 2nd one

I really hope the GM's will seriously review this suggestion :)

(like seriously 10 kills 150 times only by SD games?this is insane)