A New Shop

Hello players, my name is iOhy~
(English is not perfect.. Sorry if you have trouble understanding this)

With my experience with crossfire over the past 4 month with the CF 2.0 release...
Some of my friends and people I know complain about the black market ZP items about their high amount of money they put into this game and didn't win anything.
And before i say anything else, I know it is your own risk to buy them, it's all "pure luck", and so on...
I had to spend 200 crate for my M4A1 Royal, on black friday (Crate was on sale so I went all out)

Before i continue, this is not a reason to remove the black market. It will still be there but this shop might helps in my opinion.

But I have a suggestion i hope you will all be please at.
Featuring
~The Diamond Shop~ THIS SHOP WILL ONLY LAST FOR ONE YEAR AND IT WILL BE GONE! THE GM WILL DECIDE WHICH WEAPON THEY WOULD WANT TO PUT IN THE SHOP. MAKING IT STILL BALANCE FOR PLAYERS!
This shop will include ZP winning main items. It is a 3 choice weapon zp. For every 3 month, the Crossfire GM and who ever operate this game. They will switch the weapons.
It will still be a high ZP amount to make it fair for the Z8 company. (Talking about 50,000-150,000 ZP depending on it's hype, for example : Laser Dagger, It would be like 100,000 ZP on it's power, Tesla 150,000 ZP)
It will keep switching and switching around. It was a great suggestion coming to me.
Someday this might happen.... might not...

Comments

• Hecarus wrote: »
    Hello players, my name is iOhy~
    (English is not perfect.. Sorry if you have trouble understanding this)

With my experience with crossfire over the past 4 month with the CF 2.0 release...
    Some of my friends and people I know complain about the black market ZP items about their high amount of money they put into this game and didn't win anything.
    And before i say anything else, I know it is your own risk to buy them, it's all "pure luck", and so on...
    I had to spend 200 crate for my M4A1 Royal, on black friday (Crate was on sale so I went all out)

Before i continue, this is not a reason to remove the black market. It will still be there but this shop might helps in my opinion.

But I have a suggestion i hope you will all be please at.
    Featuring
    ~The Diamond Shop~ THIS SHOP WILL ONLY LAST FOR ONE YEAR AND IT WILL BE GONE! THE GM WILL DECIDE WHICH WEAPON THEY WOULD WANT TO PUT IN THE SHOP. MAKING IT STILL BALANCE FOR PLAYERS!
    This shop will include ZP winning main items. It is a 3 choice weapon zp. For every 3 month, the Crossfire GM and who ever operate this game. They will switch the weapons.
    It will still be a high ZP amount to make it fair for the Z8 company. (Talking about 50,000-150,000 ZP depending on it's hype, for example : Laser Dagger, It would be like 100,000 ZP on it's power, Tesla 150,000 ZP)
    It will keep switching and switching around. It was a great suggestion coming to me.
    Someday this might happen.... might not...

I highly doubt this would happen due to the fact of all the work, time, & money this would talk to implement in game, though i agree this would be a nice feature.
  • That would be pretty cool, but isnt that the VIP system? (except with BM weapons)

I`d +1 nonetheless.
  • iC00kiez wrote: »
    That would be pretty cool, but isnt that the VIP system? (except with BM weapons)

I`d +1 nonetheless.

It is lol.Basically the whole idea is "buy BM weapons because you cant win them" Its more than obvious this wont happend,if you're an unlucky one you'll surely spend more than 100-150k to win smth(IF you win it.)so they wont add something which they'll make them lose money.The only gun that was purchaseable for permanent with ZP was M4A1 Jasmine for 120k and that was actually a gift for those who recharged that ammount of ZP.
    (Talking about 50,000-150,000 ZP depending on it's hype, for example : Laser Dagger, It would be like 100,000 ZP on it's power, Tesla 150,000 ZP)

...What...the...****
    100,000 ZP FOR A LASER DAGGER! HAH!!!! Are you aware of VVIP Weapons?
    The Laser Dagger should be 15000 ZP Permanent and the Tesla should be 65000 ZP Permanent.
    Depending of it's hype

This isn't CS:GO. No matter how "rare" the weapon is, it shouldn't cost more than what it's worth. I'm not going to spend more than 35000 ZP on an M4A1-S with Fast Reload, Fast Drawspeed and Full Wallbang.
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    ...What...the...****
    100,000 ZP FOR A LASER DAGGER! HAH!!!! Are you aware of VVIP Weapons?
    The Laser Dagger should be 15000 ZP Permanent and the Tesla should be 65000 ZP Permanent.

This isn't CS:GO. No matter how "rare" the weapon is, it shouldn't cost more than what it's worth. I'm not going to spend more than 35000 ZP on an M4A1-S with Fast Reload, Fast Drawspeed and Full Wallbang.

Then don't... You don't gotta be super rude at this. This was just a suggestion for people. Not all... But most. Sorry if you don't like it. Then think about it.. Laser Dagger, do you know how power it is? How many skillful player out there with a regular knife?
    Throughout. Please don't reply to my post anymore. Thank you.
    Then don't... You don't gotta be super rude at this. This was just a suggestion for people. Not all... But most. Sorry if you don't like it. Then think about it.. Laser Dagger, do you know how power it is? How many skillful player out there with a regular knife?
    Throughout. Please don't reply to my post anymore. Thank you.

Do you know how powerful a regular Kukri is?
    The only weapons that should be over 80000 ZP are VVIP Weapons.
    The Black Market shouldn't even exist, it is the biggest joke in this game. Why would anyone pay more on a regular weapon than a Victor M4A1.
    Those weapons should be in the Item Shop, and the Black Market should have Royal Dragon & Ultimate Gold weapons forever.
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    The Black Market shouldn't even exist, it is the biggest joke in this game. Why would anyone pay more on a regular weapon than a Victor M4A1.

It's not,BM is what pays for the game to stay alive (even tens of times more than it needs to stay alive lel),the VIP weapons were added for those really unlucky to give you an OPTION/alternative to directly buy a weapon of their choice.And to further encourage people to buy them they added different perks to them.And for some reason made the M4's really OP..

The only CF were you can buy permanent weapons is CF Mobile and I wont get into details @why is that a thing there.
  • svanced wrote: »
    It's not,BM is what pays for the game to stay alive (even tens of times more than it needs to stay alive lel),the VIP weapons were added for those really unlucky to give you an OPTION/alternative to directly buy a weapon of their choice.And to further encourage people to buy them they added different perks to them.And for some reason made the M4's really OP..

The only CF were you can buy permanent weapons is CF Mobile and I wont get into details @why is that a thing there.

My point is that you should have to pay more than a VVIP Weapon, i'm not saying you HAVE to, i'm just saying that some people do and still don't get the weapon.