Black Market ZP crates temp weapon version

In the newer GP crates, players can get the temporary version of the crate weapon.
e.g. Lewis Gun crates
Perm Version
1 Day
7 Days

I feel adding temporary versions of the ZP crate weapons allows players to at least try it out.
It would this would give more chances of trying out the weapon, than just seeing it off by 1 spot or getting some temp shovel/axe/SG552 Camo/...etc for the consolation prize

But then again, I just thought up of this after getting kicked from a room for connection delay problems.
This idea probably have flaws and there is probably a reason why they haven't done it with ZP crates yet.

Just a thought.

Comments

Reason: Their would be no fun winning the best item if unlucky players could get the best item weapon for many, many days.. Winning is all about feeling unique not common.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »

Reason: Their would be no fun winning the best item if unlucky players could get the best item weapon for many, many days.. Winning is all about feeling unique not common.

That is indeed a feeling all players would want to have. To have a unique rare weapon.

However if players spends too much money and with barely any returns, they'll get discouraged from trying out ZP crates. Except for Danah.
    This suggestion is an idea to encourage players to spend ZP.
    This way the company wins and the player wins...kinda.

However you do have a valid point. Perhaps setting a cap limit on how many days they can own it?
    Once the temp weapon reaches X days. It'll stop stacking and start a new stack or just won't stack at all.
    That way they can't own it for more than X days.
    It's suppose to be based on luck , if they added temp versions it'd be very easy to get the gun which would ruin the whole point since it's a ZP Crate.
  • That is indeed a feeling all players would want to have. To have a unique rare weapon.

However if players spends too much money and with barely any returns, they'll get discouraged from trying out ZP crates. Except for Danah.
    This suggestion is an idea to encourage players to spend ZP.
    This way the company wins and the player wins...kinda.

However you do have a valid point. Perhaps setting a cap limit on how many days they can own it?
    Once the temp weapon reaches X days. It'll stop stacking and start a new stack or just won't stack at all.
    That way they can't own it for more than X days.

Bro, I appreciate you trying hard for suggesting a way to help those unlucky players (although I am one of them, I still don't support this idea only because I value uniqueness very much). If Z8 could CAP the days it would surely be better but let's be realistic, this won't happen so the whole idea is a no.

If you want to encourage ZP spenders, my best and honest advice is to ask & support the idea for seeing an OFTEN change (I.E Annually) in our Coupon Exchange Rewards System. That's more than enough and it would definitely entice more gaming expenditure as well as reward those unfortunate/fortunate crate gamblers.
  • My input in this is that your suggestion is not bad. I wouldn't mind a implementation of such a feature assuming it doesn't lower the chance to win the permanent.

Sure, it's nice to let people win temporary versions of weapons. It'll let them be able to use it regardless of whether or not they win. I won't argue exclusivity because the item is still not permanent, and the duration strictly depends on how much you spend. It would be great to just spend a few dollars to test out the weapon.

Some people like the idea of having just one version in the crate, which is the permanent one. It gives the owner a feeling of exclusivity. Something that not everyone can get if they were given a few crates from event.

This reminds me of the black market system in the Chinese version of Crossfire. Their crates are pretty much offering a guaranteed item per spin, like a large hypomed, and all other rewards are scattered temporary versions of a mix of select items.

Either way, it's an unlikely implementation, but I'll support it.