FP Crates

I couldn't see it in a quick search, as the term FP was too short, so I'm not sure if this has been suggested before but:
FP crates. Either with better (Compared to other crystal FP weapons) temp or permanent weapons, possibly sticking with the red/blue crystal theme?

Comments

• Why have FP crates when you could just put it in the FP Mall as a temp?

You really get enough FP to get yourself a near permanent version of anything that might come out for it lol

So nah. I'm already unlucky enough with Crates.
  • FP guns were created to give new players a chance to have some decent weapons.
    Replacing the temp FP guns with crates makes it harder for new players to have any decent weapons and they'll most likely:

1. Bug people to trade guns for their m16/m700
    2. Get frustrated and start cheating
    3. Get frustrated and rage quit. (Excluding vote kick abuses and cheating)
  • Good idea, but I have a suggestion.
    There are permanent and temporary guns.
    The "random" items given by the crate system will be previously included FP mall weapons for 1, 3, 7, or 30 day durations. (AWM, AK, M4, etc)
    This will prevent players from farming GP and other rewards given by the existing ZP and GP black market.
    If you win, you win. But imagine that many notifications flooding the chat.
  • Terrible idea. Keep FP Mall exactly how it is. There are enough weapons there to get the new players going. AK-47 Knife, M4A1 Custom, Gatlin Gun, Super Kriss Vector, Kukri. Damnn, they never had that when I first played the game.

FP is there to get new players in the game properly, not to waste their FP on some useless crates in which they'll have 0 FP then make a new account because of this.