Black Market

Please Z8 & SG...keep the Royal Dragon & the weapons with fast reload, fast draw speed & full walbang in the black market. I'm tired of hearing these people complain about VVIP Weapons, so just give them something good to buy instead a VVIP Weapon.

Quit trying to make those weapons rare...this isn't the type of game to make good weapons rare...

Comments

• There are plenty of options in the Black Market available permanently that feature said traits. The M4-Patriot/Red Bandage, M14 EBR/Silencer, M4A1 Ares(?) and the M4 Commando.

There is nothing wrong with having seasonal stuff. I do not know a single F2P Game that does not offer Items of any kind in a limited timeframe.

You have plenty of good things to buy.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    There are plenty of options in the Black Market available permanently that feature said traits. The M4-Patriot/Red Bandage, M14 EBR/Silencer, M4A1 Ares(?) and the M4 Commando.

There is nothing wrong with having seasonal stuff. I do not know a single F2P Game that does not offer Items of any kind that are offered in a limited timeframe.

You have plenty of good things to buy.

I understand that there are a few good weapons in the Black Market, but it would be nice to have more (not specifically royal dragon weapons etc..)
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    I understand that there are a few good weapons in the Black Market, but it would be nice to have more (not specifically royal dragon weapons etc..)

In due time the amount of weapons you wish for in the BM will most likely increase. So until then, we'll have to make due with what we have now.