Change events

Do more events that involve playing in Clan Server. That server has been so dead lately and the clans who are trying to clan war don't have as much fun. This would be awesome if it happened.

Comments

• Clan Server would be filled with Egys lagging, and Chinese with macros, what is so fun about that?
  • What's fun about Clan Wars is the 'competition and Clan bragging rights', that's pretty much it and some are into that. I also agree that Clan servers should get revived but in-order for that to work we need Clan Events and Clan pages back for players to take interest once again.

iDupree wrote: »
    Clan Server would be filled with Egys lagging, and Chinese with macros, what is so fun about that?

"Everywhere in CF we have lagging foreigners from the M.E, What's so fun about CF?"

Lol, what I mean is, if we can deal with them in public, we can deal with them anywhere else like in Clan servers.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    What's fun about Clan Wars is the 'competition and Clan bragging rights', that's pretty much it and some are into that. I also agree that Clan servers should get revived but in-order for that to work we need Clan Events and Clan pages back for players to take interest once again.

"Everywhere in CF we have lagging foreigners from the M.E, What's so fun about CF?"

Lol, what I mean is, if we can deal with them in public, we can deal with them anywhere else like in Clan servers.
    I agree. And they have their own UK server so what's the problem?
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    I agree. And they have their own UK server so what's the problem?

That's what I/all want to know bro, but we won't know what's exactly going on until someone in Z8 updates us accordingly on this old subject..