No repairing for ZP weapons

It's stupid that we have to repair our ZP weapons after we won them from the Black Market or bought them from the Item Shop...
I know it's not that big of a deal, but seriously...what about the people who don't have the GP? and it's really annoying too...
They should make every ZP Weapon not have to be repaired... Including event weapons.

Only GP weapons should have to be repaired. And i'm not talking about the GP BM, I'm talking about GP M4A1, AK47, QBZ-95, etc

Comments

• This would probably downplay the value of the VIPs isn't it?

but if you really need GP so just go to play merida at UK4(especially on room full of vips)

or you can even wait for some "300-400 % exp/gp weekend" and then go to merida...you can easily farm 70-80k gp on 1 day :)
  • adigagever wrote: »
    This would probably downplay the value of the VIPs isn't it?

but if you really need GP so just go to play merida at UK4(especially on room full of vips)

or you can even wait for some "300-400 % exp/gp weekend" and then go to merida...you can easily farm 70-80k gp on 1 day :)

No, it wouldn't. There are other versions where paid weapons don't need to be repaired

And like I said, it's not that it's hard to get GP, it's just annoying having to repair them over and over.
  • Play zombie mode. The guns you win there like M66 (pistol) and M4 CQBR don't need to be repaired. What's wrong with repairing guns that were used during combat? If you're that low on GP...nobody can help you. Repair them after ech match, for me it's around 470 GP each match and thanks to VIP gun users in the room I always get around 3-4k each match. Cheers.
  • Every match you always get more GP than you need to repair your guns that you used that game. If you have VIPs then you'll be getting multiple times more GP than you'll need to repair your guns. Personally I'm OCD about repairing my guns and it really isn't a big deal.