Golden M4A1

Can you please bring back golden M4A1 for 100 coupons? Beacuse I don't think that it's worth exchanging 100 coupons for a golden winchester.

Comments

• Well.. it won't be back. Sorry.

Either you take the Winchester (I assume you already own everything else that is permanent), take a temp (A wrench, perhaps?) or wait for the Coupon Update that'll happen someday.
  • Why would it come back? It's rare nowadays and should be limited like the previous coupon exchanges.
    You didn't get 100 coupons in the past and you should have gotten it sooner.
    I would save my crates and save my coupons.
    Or, if you know you're getting more, get a wrench or a few axes, and then spin for more coupons.
  • Yeah the Winchester really isn't worth it, but bringing back old guns to the coupon market would suck for anyone that already has the old guns already. It'd be much better if they simply replaced the coupon guns with new items.
  • They should bring back the M4A1-Gold but put it as a bonus item in a crate. :P
    Or maybe they could make multiple crates with weapons & items like:

M4A1-Spring (30 days)
    Barrett-Legend Dragon (30 days)
    AK47-Scope (30 days)
    AK47-Gold (30 days)
    FOX, SPOP or SIA (permanent)
    Blue NameCard (30 days)
    Panda Spray (30 days)
    Large Hypomed (1 EA)
    CF Coupon (1 EA)
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    They should bring back the M4A1-Gold but put it as a bonus item in a crate. :P
    Or maybe they could make multiple crates with weapons & items like:

M4A1-Spring (30 days)
    Barrett-Legend Dragon (30 days)
    AK47-Scope (30 days)
    AK47-Gold (30 days)
    FOX, SPOP or SIA (permanent)
    Blue NameCard (30 days)
    Panda Spray (30 days)
    Large Hypomed (1 EA)

It's not really worth spending money on if you can't get it permanent
  • iAnarchy wrote: »

but you would get a lot of decent temp weapons. It would be easy for someone to just create an account and buy 20000 ZP and have an ok storage for a month.
  • Why you want this ancient m4 gold back? o_O

there are no any fantasies in your head for the coupons guns?

m4 X-gold/Barret gold/axe gold?
    but you would get a lot of decent temp weapons. It would be easy for someone to just create an account and buy 20000 ZP and have an ok storage for a month.

Case and point is that temp stuff might be alright as a consolation prize, but i'd think the majority of people would much rather the chance at a perm gun. Also what's even worse is that it would only be a chance at a temporary gun.

Case and point is that temp stuff might be alright as a consolation prize, but i'd think the majority of people would much rather the chance at a perm gun. Also what's even worse is that it would only be a chance at a temporary gun.
    ]

And so BM coupon weapons are considered consolation prizes YET people keep trading them for the same 3 permanent weapons at 100 over and over again WHEN they could spend it for the temporary guns instead SO they come on forums and cry about not having what to spend the coupons on.

Mentality nowadays is amazing af,instead of getting more weps u get the same gold ones................

It would be a crate filled with good weapons, and they would be easy to get...
    People in this version would rather have a perm gold combat axe than a 1 year Barrett-Divine Dragon...
    It would be a crate filled with good weapons, and they would be easy to get...
    People in this version would rather have a perm gold combat axe than a 1 year Barrett-Divine Dragon...

Let's get this straight, I would trade half my inventory for a perm gold axe. That aside hell yes people would want the perm item over something temporary. I don't care how cool a gun is if it disappears in 30 days I wouldn't waste my money on it. It's like leasing a house vs buying one, and if both are the same price (ie you're spending the same amount of zp for each), then it's an easy decision for most people. For your idea it would be much better to simply add the item into the item market, however for the weapons that you're requesting it probably wouldn't happen.
  • Personally, I would love to see the return of the M4 Gold. I regret not having the chance to buy it back in the day. Yeah, it would suck for all the people who currently own it, but think about giving other players a chance of having it that was not playing the game back in 2010.
  • WhyURaging wrote: »
    Personally, I would love to see the return of the M4 Gold. I regret not having the chance to buy it back in the day. Yeah, it would suck for all the people who currently own it, but think about giving other players a chance of having it that was not playing the game back in 2010.

That's pretty selfish and also ironic because you're telling other people to be selfless ^
    Well its all just a moot point anyways, they won't bring back the gold guns, heck they won't even change the coupon weapons that we have now. It's been like 1-2 years since the last set of gold weapons were swapped out. It's just the waiting game.
  • Yes bringing it back would be suck for those who own it , but simple you can change the 3 current coupon guns and put the m4 gold in the 120 slot or even higher (one perm gun only in that slot) , but if you bring it back to the 100 I would be happy to have it, but I just want it to stay rare, I personally don't want it to come back, we might have better guns there , anyways you may get something rare now and when they remove it within 2-3 years it would become a rare gun and all want it back while you own it.!
    Let's get this straight, I would trade half my inventory for a perm gold axe. That aside hell yes people would want the perm item over something temporary. I don't care how cool a gun is if it disappears in 30 days I wouldn't waste my money on it. It's like leasing a house vs buying one, and if both are the same price (ie you're spending the same amount of zp for each), then it's an easy decision for most people. For your idea it would be much better to simply add the item into the item market, however for the weapons that you're requesting it probably wouldn't happen.

Yes, I have suggested to put some of those weapons in the item shop, but nobody agrees.
    But let me ask you, would you like to see more GOOD ZP weapons in the Item Shop? I'm talking about good weapon skins, like the M4A1-Spring, Wide Grenade, Kukri-Jade, 9A-91-Jade, AK47-Knife-Adv, AK47-Scope. M4A1-Custom, M4A1-Patriot, AK47-Blossoms and maybe limited time Royal Dragon weapons in the Item Shop for a month.
    Yes, I have suggested to put some of those weapons in the item shop, but nobody agrees.
    But let me ask you, would you like to see more GOOD ZP weapons in the Item Shop? I'm talking about good weapon skins, like the M4A1-Spring, Wide Grenade, Kukri-Jade, 9A-91-Jade, AK47-Knife-Adv, AK47-Scope. M4A1-Custom, M4A1-Patriot, AK47-Blossoms and maybe limited time Royal Dragon weapons in the Item Shop for a month.

No because I personally believe that it's a waste of money. I would rather gamble on the chance of a perm weapon than spend money on the certainty of a temp gun. It's this same thinking that makes VIP weapons so appealing to users. You pay a flat rate and get a good perm weapon and it is a certainty.

makes it even worse the fact you could easily buy those chars for 8200zp lmao
  • If anything was the case i would prefer them not bring back M4 Gold but swap the coupon thing to an M4 Silver (not the bp, just a regular m4a1 with a silver plating) or something like that but never the good oldies it wouldn't be fair for the old timers.
  • Yes bring back old guns with new premanent in coupons slots (80 and 100)
  • Bring back old classics because you guys weren't able to get them? Hell NO! Other CF variants do have a great advantage. They rotate the perm guns. Like in CF EU you'll get a M16S-Camo, SM Verzerk SMG and stuff - perm, for 100 CP. Yeah, bring back old stuff. It's not like they are doing it already. That stupid boxing day sale thing was ****ty and the recent mutation mode event was a stupid thing, too. RPK Camo crates for free - do you guys know how much I had to spin back in 2010 to get a RPK-Camo? And now all these low ranks get them for free. Yeah, just bring back the old guns to make us look like total fools. They have full vaults, stop making those GameStop or Rixty prepaid card recharging events to get 30 day temp guns and just put them in in the 100 CP slot as permanent reward. Would be totaly worth it.
  • Bring back old classics because you guys weren't able to get them? Hell NO! Other CF variants do have a great advantage. They rotate the perm guns. Like in CF EU you'll get a M16S-Camo, SM Verzerk SMG and stuff - perm, for 100 CP. Yeah, bring back old stuff. It's not like they are doing it already. That stupid boxing day sale thing was ****ty and the recent mutation mode event was a stupid thing, too. RPK Camo crates for free - do you guys know how much I had to spin back in 2010 to get a RPK-Camo? And now all these low ranks get them for free. Yeah, just bring back the old guns to make us look like total fools. They have full vaults, stop making those GameStop or Rixty prepaid card recharging events to get 30 day temp guns and just put them in in the 100 CP slot as permanent reward. Would be totaly worth it.
    what's the point of this thread? cf is gonna do cf period.

Replace the perm to a temp is pathetic.
    Yeah the Winchester really isn't worth it, but bringing back old guns to the coupon market would suck for anyone that already has the old guns already. It'd be much better if they simply replaced the coupon guns with new items.

Totally agree. I missed a couple golden weapons back then but I rather see new weapons/re-skins than the same old ones we had before.
  • I'd love for it to be back since I always spent my coupons on armor :)