Too many hackers please patch

There have been so many hackers lately. most of em are low ranks so if they get banned its meh, but i just saw a high rank today by the name of Lulaoban*. he's a major with vip weapons. ive heard that even some 2 stars hack...like how can u have played for so long and hack? please patch the hack. its disgusting to see people who enjoy this game get this kind of stupid treatment because people decide to ruin people's games. if you need proof i have a replay.

Comments

• Really? This is my third week of playing since a 2 year hiatus, and I've only seen 2 hackers (both low ranks) after maybe 25 hours or so of total playing time. I've yet to see a high rank hack...I mean some ppl are skilled, and sometimes ppl just get lucky. Are you completely sure that it is a hack? The hacking situation right now IMO is a lot better than the situation back 2 years ago.
  • Really? This is my third week of playing since a 2 year hiatus, and I've only seen 2 hackers (both low ranks) after maybe 25 hours or so of total playing time. I've yet to see a high rank hack...I mean some ppl are skilled, and sometimes ppl just get lucky. Are you completely sure that it is a hack? The hacking situation right now IMO is a lot better than the situation back 2 years ago.

I agree with this...and before someone says "but you're a mod, people arent that stupid" trust me, some are...but I also have other accounts I play on, and not seen any on those either...
  • I agree with this...and before someone says "but you're a mod, people arent that stupid" trust me, some are...but I also have other accounts I play on, and not seen any on those either...

Pretty much i've only run into a few in the past 2 months in addition several of the people i have seen are high ranks with several vip using basics No recoil + Wall.
    Most of the one's that do cheat are Blatantly cheating or trying to cover it up but still noticeable; i've also noticed not many people are aimboting anymore since they're always 360ing when they do so. (exception to a few that haven't been 360ing)