Best way to value coupons in the upper range in the Business/Player perspective.

(It was suggested that I post this here) anywho:

Coupons past 80 should give you a special type of coupon which allows you to achieve a permanent weapon of your choice, BUT, here's the kicker.

A 80-90 "special coupon" Will allow you to keep a current temp Zombie mode weapon (that you have) of your choice, and essentially, once you use it on that temp, the weapon becomes permanent.

The 100 coupon version allows you to choose 1 weapon in the item mall, and unlock it permanently.

This may seem silly at first, but actually, it is truly the best way to value coupons and crates.

"Won't that devalue the items in the item mall and zombie mode weapons?"
Certainly not, being that it takes about $150 in crates to achieve 80-90 coupons, and 175$ of crates to achieve 100. if
someone is spending that much on crates, they should be welcomed and rewarded for supporting the game so heavily.

"Horrible idea, that'll make black market items USELESS."
Of course not, because those very crates are the items GETTING you coupons. Additionally, the black market prize weapons are always better/unique versions of an already existing weapon, if not, entirely original
and not obtainable by either the Item Mall OR PVE.

"This decreases the value of coupons"
Actually, this system makes coupons and collecting/buying crates even MORE tempting. They are loads of unique, viable weapons in ZM and the Item Mall which
deserve their time to shine. Crates would become more welcoming to buy since even if the #1 prize isn't won, you are still one step closer to getting a perm weapon, out of the >>25<< plus available.

It would , mathematically take more than 2000$ worth in crate spendings to even come CLOSE to getting just all of the item mall guns, which are for the most part either inferior to their black market counterparts, or, completely original.
Business-wise, implementing this system would make crates MUCH more attractive and introduce a collecting incentive for buying them, without the fear of not winning/failing.

To truly max out this system, it would take an estimated 3000$ plus of spendings on crates, so with this system, coupons become INFINITELY valuable, and so do crates.
What do we think about this idea?

Comments

• I think it's the best idea I have seen in a while.

For those who dont pay to play, like me. it's a great deal to spamming more GP creats and try to make 80 coupon.
  • +1 this is a neat idea
    Ive thought of something like this before

Tip: try to make the thread a lil cleaner and easier to read. make it appealing as much as u can it will attract attention.

Anyway there are a couple flaws I noticed

And what about those who spend $175+ will they have so many weapons that are perm?

The purpose of the item mall and ZM game mode is to allow players who don't pay money for the to get a lil boost up with free temp guns..

With those temp weapons available everyone can technically have them perm through ur idea am I correct?

To me since I always think outside the box
    It seems u just want "free" perm weapons...
    Are you not happy with the temp weapons from the ZM games?

To me spending coupons on a ZM weapon is useless..
    And a waste of coupons.

Why spend $170 worth of coupons on a weapon that a low level account can easily get access too?
    That's the point of the higher tier coupons is to make it a challenge to obtain.

If this idea was implemented I see no difference in the present coupon (no value)

I'd rather spend 100 coupons on a golden Winchester then a mg3 liquid metal
    Black market only offers perm and temp weapons that are not purchasable in the item mall or zm reward list

But yet again good idea
    Try to polish it so it exceed everyones needs/likes
  • I believe you misunderstood my post completely, but it's good.
    The point is to make something that is often not obtained, and temporary, permanent.

I'll address your concerns one by one.

"And what about those who spend $175+ will they have so many weapons that are perm?"
    No, because about 175$ woud only get you one perm from the item mall, and only something from the item mall.
    Players will still be able to get them temp, but people who have 100 coupons will get them perm, it's a perfectly fair trade.

"To me since I always think outside the box
    It seems u just want "free" perm weapons...
    Are you not happy with the temp weapons from the ZM games?"

Wrong again, I actually love the ZM guns so much, I thought it would be a great treat to use the 80 coupon reward to make a zm gun permanent.
    It works like this:
    >Obtain Arx160
    >Use 80 coupon perm ticket
    >arx 160 becomes permanent
    The arx 160 is such a rare drop, it would be a great treat to get it from 80 coupons (after earning it of course.)

"To me spending coupons on a ZM weapon is useless..
    And a waste of coupons."
    Wrong, because higher rewards on the ZM list hardly ever occur as drops, and are incredibly good performance wise. What makes the coupon reward valuable is that once you get
    the drop you desire, you can make the reward permanent.

I think you're missing the idea entirely, the idea is to have a PERM gun, because have 80-100 coupons deserves nothing but that, after you
    have likely spent so much money on crates. It's a completely fair trade-in system that would up the value of crates.

"Why spend $170 worth of coupons on a weapon that a low level account can easily get access too?
    That's the point of the higher tier coupons is to make it a challenge to obtain."
    Yet again, the difference is you have it PERMANENTLY. The item mall guns regardless are incredibly rare as they are very costly to keep.

"I'd rather spend 100 coupons on a golden Winchester then a mg3 liquid metal"
    That's you. I know many, many people that would LOVE to have a gold mg3 ultimate, and that's well worth 80-100 coupons.

I do believe this is a pretty basic idea, as my post was also spaced out the exact same way most posts are spaced out, including yours.
    It seems you just misunderstood; however, I do appreciate you supporting my idea.
  • I didn't really misunderstand but after a second read I got it my apologies...

i dont wanna burst ur bubble but make a perm version for all those weapons is not as easy as you think...
    They are temp for a reason and I understand u like the ZM weapons and so do I!

but on a sales chart it wouldn't fly... Yes people will buy crates for the coupons but that's probably not everyone
    like I said great idea but u need to make it so everyone likes it..

ideas will never go through if they are one sided if u kinda understand that...

anyway some ZM weapons would be nice but I don't see a difference between a perm or temp
    its just ones there forever and the other disappears like my cat

people might wanna spend their coupons on "only perm" weapons like there is no temp version
    to give it a unique feel cause there is only one way to obtain that weapon....

all and all
    great idea like I said +1
    i hope the GMs can check this out ;)
    so they give their own opinion
  • I like the idea, but personally I think it would be easier to just add the ZM guns to the coupon exchange. Less coding necessary and then you don't have to worry about any bugs. I'd suggest just adding the top tier ZM weapons like the mg3 gold, m4-C gold, etc but all these guns are actually better than the 100 coupon weapons currently available so you might as well switch out the 100 coupon guns to.