Max. resolution block

So finally I thought Z8 has made the Windowed Mode good, perfectly. (For me at least) Finally I could just play normally in Windowed Mode in my highest resolution 1650x1080 WITH the possibility to MINIMIZE the game by pressing ESC and then just the button on your upper-right. The only thing was that it most of the times was not placed correctly. (Could see desktop in the upper-left and left) Now finally the setting came to center it and just to put it on the default setting. But what is that? They calculated the border with the resolution, making it bigger than your selected resolution which means it blocks it. Bam, from 1680x1050 forced to play on 1600x900. Yay, now I can see my destop on all sides! Pretty d*mn nice for the eyes to see stuff moving in the middle and the borders standing still! Srsly it hurts my eyes. Being forced to play in Full Screen now, which can't be alt-tabbed in, which is annoying as ****. So for ***, please remove this block. It's annoying. But then be sure to show the upper border, or just add borderless. Or even better: GIVE US THE FUNCTIONALITY TO JUST USE ALT-TAB. (Will also put this in ticket :D Just wondering if someone else hates this)