Monthly ZP subsription. Pay less for more ZP

I saw this system being used on mobile games (look at Kritika and NFSNL) .They're also f2p titles with real money currency with their own prices.

But,what's different is that they both give you an option to pay less for more ZP.What is that? Basically you can get the same ammount of ZP that you would get for,lets say 50$ for around 3$.

How's that possible? Well,there's a catch.That total ammount of points that you can get will be divided by the number of days in a month and you have to log in daily ingame and claim that bonus(or for Crossfire,the system could look if you logged in for that day and if you relog in you will see your points: to avoid changing the game's code,just like when the system checks for events if you completed certain tasks).

Example: 9$ - 10000 ZP
42$ - 50000 ZP
80$ - 100000 ZP
Monthly subscription: 3$ - 45000 ZP : you get 1500ZP for each day you log in on the same day(not at the end of the month)

Who will benefit this? those who barely or dont even spend anything on ZP at all (for the last 4 months I bought these packages into those 2 games I mentioned)
Why this system? Not only does it make people log in but they might also spend some time playing some quick matches even if they didnt wanted that at first
Who's gonna cry about this? probably "people" complaining that every kid will have ZP weapons? IDK,its a bussiness after all not a charity game.
Cons? Probably the system tracker that's used for events will be under even greater load..

Comments

• no thoughts whatsoever about this? huh,people dont want zp then
  • Not a bad idea but the system isn't perfect...

1. What if I buy myself a subscription and 9 other ppl by me a subscription
    i could quite possible get 15k ZP a day for 30 days with $30
  • [MOD]C4 wrote: »
    Not a bad idea but the system isn't perfect...

This system is only for yourself,you cannot gift that subscription to anyone nor you can purchase more than one a month.
  • If it's supposed to run under the same banner as the Event tracker, I'd rather not see it introduced lol.

Other than that the Idea is alright.
  • lol wut?I didn't understand any thing..(sorry I'm a bit slow)

so I pay for 100k ZP and get 145k ZP?

only in case that I log in each day every day of the month?and what if I couldn't manage to log in for even for 1 day?so I wouldn't get the ZP? o_O
  • adigagever wrote: »
    sorry I'm a bit slow

hhhhhhhhh your words!!

I kid you know I love you.

OT: Sure why not.
  • -1 to the idea. My reasons being what you said yourself, below.
    svanced wrote: »

Who's gonna cry about this? probably "people" complaining that every kid will have ZP weapons? IDK,its a bussiness after all not a charity game.
    Cons? Probably the system tracker that's used for events will be under even greater load..

IMO, this would also devalue ZP content (even more than what it is already) and then we'd come across a phase where ZP weapons would be as cliche/common as FP/GP items as it would be hell easier to possess with this great subscription plan.

Nice try though..
  • adigagever wrote: »
    lol wut?I didn't understand any thing..(sorry I'm a bit slow)

so I pay for 100k ZP and get 145k ZP?

only in case that I log in each day every day of the month?and what if I couldn't manage to log in for even for 1 day?so I wouldn't get the ZP? o_O

You would pay almost nothing- 3$ for 45K ZP (my example)

If you dont login for a day you simply wont get the zp for that day,you wont lose the streak or anything else.

Tuga1991 wrote: »
    -1 to the idea. My reasons being what you said yourself, below.

IMO, this would also devalue ZP content (even more than what it is already) and then we'd come across a phase where ZP weapons would be as cliche/common as FP/GP items as it would be hell easier to possess with this great subscription plan.

Nice try though..

Not really,if anything you would see more VIPs so people wont QQ about them anymore since anyone could have one ready to be pulled out whenever they want to.

"Devalue ZP content"? Isnt that already happening with the sheer ammount of free cases in events?,altho most of the times when I see low ranked alts with BM weapons are during and shortly after an event is done and thats kinda all.

In the end all that matters is to have more people playing this game and having people login daily for ZP (and as I said,play a few matches if they still logged in) is not far from doing tasks to get free crates,the only difference would be that you get to choose what crates you want to buy (if you choose to spend the zp on crates that is.
  • [MOD]C4 wrote: »
    Not a bad idea but the system isn't perfect...

That would be great...