weapons that worthless in zp black market

hi everyone

will be good and wise if those weapons removed to gp black market coz they are worthless and pointless in zp .

take a look and i know 50% ppl agree with me :

http://imgur.com/a/Ihfyx

what do you think ?

Comments

• I've been saying this for a while but if it happens,
    1. Z8 loses money
    2. Players who spent real $$$ on these guns will start crying

What they can do is put certain temp ZP weapons as a GP crate. Like the M4 Adv so that new GMers can have a solid silenced gun to use
  • I agree, those weapons need to be in the Item Shop for ZP instead of in the Black Market.
  • Don't. Diss. The Knight SR 25.

Other than that, some weapons should just outright be removed rather than shafting the previous buyers of those crates.

The one thing I'd be okay with is the M16 Silenced.
  • i wouldn't call the m14 ''useless'' it's still widly used, if it's that or other versions of it, it's still used quiet alot.
  • I agree with some of the ZP weapon Crates needing to be removed, I mean we have so many re-skins with more ammo, who will spin for the originals (hardly anyone)?!? I think it's time for more of the old ZP weapons to go RARE (at least the ones that hardly ever sell any-more).

Btw, GP Crates will never get ZP quality weapons even if they are decades old, so your better off asking for new GP Crates than that.
  • Agreed that some guns people don't go for. For example, the chainsaw 500 and the m240b are gp guns in other versions. The m240b is good enough to be a zp crate just not many people like mg's. M60 adv and ak knife should be removed since you can get those from zm boxes. They should start adding some of these weapons to coupon reward.
  • Didn't they have a similar sale before then they removed the crates from the BM?
  • m60 adv for life. please don't put in gp crates :(
  • m60 adv for life. please don't put in gp crates :(

That gun needs to be in the Item Shop, it shouldn't stay in the Black Market.
    Why would they put it in a GP Crate? Have you ever heard about the Item Shop?
  • Egys do agree but... Aren't you guys happy enough that egys win weapons in 1 crate? Don't be greedy man. These gun are in the black market for a reason. And stop underestimating those guns because they're unique. You're dissing on them because you haven't use them yet or you just picked it up on a TD match. Galil camo isn't like the micro galil because it has a higher recoil than the ak and much better than any other guns depending on how you use it.
  • There are many things wrong with the Black Market.

1. They remove good weapons like the Royal Dragon, Legend Dragon, Imperial Dragon, Ancient Dragon, Gold and Ultimate Gold.
    2. They put useless weapons in the Black Market like the PKP, Raging Bull, Vektor SS-77, M16-S-Camo, MK.16 SOCOM-Silenced, Brick, AK12-Silenced, Iron Hammer and all of the ones that the thread owner mentioned...
    3. They put nerfed weapons in the Black Market...why...
    4. It's like they forgot that we have an Item Shop, they put EVERY new weapon in the Black Market.
  • LOL, some of you sound like everything new/old desired should go to the Item-Shop... Well let me tell you guy(s) we have around 46x GP permanent weapons available in the Item-Shop (excluding Grenades) and only 21x GP permanent weapon Crates available (excluding the 3 Coupon perm's). That's 25 GP items more than in our GP Black-Market. What I am saying is, if we deserve any new weapons or even current old ZP weapons to come by to GP (which I highly doubt), it should definitely go to the GP-BM as we lack quantity and variety over there comparing to any where else. Plus it would have more weapon value as it would be respectively harder to obtain.

I do agree with the thread discussion on a certain point tho, we should definitely see some weapon Crates removed/replaced.

I mean who is silly enough to buy I.E: 'M14EBR Crates' when they could buy for the same price the 'MK Blue Power Crates' (which contain a better version of M14 EBR with more ammo plus the additional chance to win the KSG-15 Blue) and then we have the 'Camouflage Crates' (which contain another M14EBR with more ammo than the original, plus a shot at the Kriss Super V.C)?!?

That's just one example of many so there are lots of useless original single weapon Crates for sell where nowadays there are Crates with multiple weapons inside with a new skin and more ammo along with other best item weapons all for the same price. All these should be removed and replaced with better appealing Crates. Doubt SG care enough tho.

Edited.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    LOL, some of you sound like everything new/old desired should go to the Item-Shop... Well let me tell you guy(s) we have around 46x GP permanent weapons available in the Item-Shop (excluding Grenades) and only 21x GP permanent weapon Crates available (excluding the 3 Coupon perm's). That's 25 GP items more than in our GP Black-Market. What I am saying is, if we deserve any new weapons or even current old ZP weapons to come by to GP (which I highly doubt), it should definitely go to the GP-BM as we lack quantity and variety over there comparing to any where else. Plus it would have more weapon value as it would be respectively harder to obtain.

I do agree with the thread discussion on a certain point tho, we should definitely see some weapon Crates removed/replaced.

I mean who is silly enough to buy I.E: 'M14EBR Crates' when they could buy for the same price the 'MK Blue Power Crates' (which contain a better version of M14 EBR with more ammo plus the additional chance to win the KSG-15 Blue) and then we have the 'Camouflage Crates' (which contain another M14EBR with more ammo than the original, plus a shot at the Kriss Super V.C)?!?

That's just one example of many so there are lots of useless original single weapon Crates for sell where nowadays there are Crates with multiple weapons inside with a new skin and more ammo along with other best item weapons all for the same price. All these should be removed and replaced with better appealing Crates. Doubt SG care enough tho.

Edited.

I never said anything about those weapons being GP...
    Ever thought about it being temp and for ZP?
    We don't have but like 20 ZP weapons in the Item Shop and some of them aren't that great...like the AK47-Camo, HK417 and Dual Colts
  • I agree. put M4A1-Custom in black market GP :D

it's in fp now, happy?!
  • It's like the ak 47 camo. 7 days for zp. but you can win it in gp crates. heuhj.
  • Don't underestimate the m240b nor the knight sr 25 nor the m14. They might not be as good as some other guns but they are still FAR better than gp quality guns.