CF Points and Z8 ID

It would be better if Z8Games replaced ZP in CF for CF Points, and you can purchase ZP on the Z8Games website and then purchase CF Points on the website or in-game.
And added a Z8 ID feature for gifting ZP and CF Points.

So if you click "Buy CF Points" in-game you just enter yours or your friends CF IGN and their Z8 ID and the amount of CF Points you want to purchase, then select the payment method (ZP, Gift Card etc) then click Buy CF Points.

This would make the "Buy ZP" in-game actually work.

And make ZP used on the website for events, items etc

Comments

• Personally, I think all your proposed change seems to be doing is over-complicating things.

The way it works right now is

You choose your Payment method.

And in the Case of gifting someone ZP you type in his IGN.

Done.

I don't really see any advantages in introducing a second currency to the game.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    Personally, I think all your proposed change seems to be doing is over-complicating things.

The way it works right now is

You choose your Payment method.

And in the Case of gifting someone ZP you type in his IGN.

Done.

I don't really see any advantages in introducing a second currency to the game.

I'm just trying to sort things lol.
    It would be nice to actually be able to purchase ZP in game.
  • personally I tried to send few tickets in the past asking them to enable players gift ZP with paypal

(since I don't have any of the cards that let me gift ZP...I only have the once that let me buy points only for myself)

I really need this "ZP for everyone" ribbon though ....but I don't have Rixty nor paysafe card :(
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    I'm just trying to sort things lol.
    It would be nice to actually be able to purchase ZP in game.

While I do agree that being able to buy ZP directly from the game wouldn't be something that'd kill me, we really do not need an entire currency to come with such a feature lol.
  • adigagever wrote: »
    personally I tried to send few tickets in the past asking them to enable players gift ZP with paypal

(since I don't have any of the cards that let me gift ZP...I only have the once that let me buy points only for myself)

I really need this "ZP for everyone" ribbon though ....but I don't have Rixty nor paysafe card :(

They won't allow PayPal for gifting incase the ZP gets charge back. If this happens, the account that had ZP gifted to them would be banned and would be unfair for that player.
    Its near impossible to chargeback pre-paid cards like Rixty and PSC. You can however, create a Rixty account here: https://www.rixty.com/home
    You can then use this account, to gift ZP to other players using PayPal. Just have a look into it yourself, I've used it once and can't remember how the layout is. >.>
  • 'SCANDAL wrote:
    Ono;4308787']They won't allow PayPal for gifting incase the ZP gets charge back. If this happens, the account that had ZP gifted to them would be banned and would be unfair for that player.
    Its near impossible to chargeback pre-paid cards like Rixty and PSC. You can however, create a Rixty account here: https://www.rixty.com/home
    You can then use this account, to gift ZP to other players using PayPal. Just have a look into it yourself, I've used it once and can't remember how the layout is. >.>

lol claire why are u using your alt for the forums....