Create a server with ping limit

I really bored to play with laggers. After that updates, laggers are flying on map. Create a server with 50 ping limit. I don't want to play with 100-150-200+ pingers. Or create middle east server to this guys.

Comments

• I don't know if I'm treading on questionable ground regarding the rules if I tell you this, if it is, a Mod can feel free to edit it out. But, there are already ping restrictions for rooms in the works for CrossFire.

As for when or even IF it'll reach us, we don't know yet.
  • Absolutely I agree 100% but lets have with restrictions both ways up or down. Then I don't have to play with those under 50 ping who kill me so fast I die endlessly behind a wall. or create an Australian server. Bring it on I say!
  • There is a item that allows the host of the room to set a limit on ping in cfes. If this comes to our version, maybe that could bring more people to crossfire. Hopefully they set a limit on the ping restrictions like 50 being minimum and 200 being max.
  • This would be kinda useless at the moment considering most players pings keep spiking and are unstable. Maybe once this stops and everyone gets their stable "average" ping back, it would work.
  • Idea
    I don't know if I'm treading on questionable ground regarding the rules if I tell you this, if it is, a Mod can feel free to edit it out. But, there are already ping restrictions for rooms in the works for CrossFire.

As for when or even IF it'll reach us, we don't know yet.

Oh that's great news if you say so.. we really do need something implemented to restrict crazy high Ping's to improve our game-play experiences drastically, so it's about time CF work on it.

This would be kinda useless at the moment considering most players pings keep spiking and are unstable. Maybe once this stops and everyone gets their stable "average" ping back, it would work.

Your right but there's still another option to counter this problem even if they haven't yet fixed these unstable Server issues..

In Example: The CF Team could come up with an advanced 'Ping Restriction System' that if players in-game with/above 200 Ping statuses, exceeding 10.00 seconds (more than enough time to subside general spikes, unless there's other personal ISP issues) get's a disconnected, notification pop-up and sent back to Lobby/Servers.

That way players that have good connections in general, don't suffer a kick out their rooms from server spikes as only they come and go for a few seconds (generally). This whole system would force players to play in their appropriate servers too (those that do not have servers to give them a ping under the restriction limit, guess will have play another game closer to them or suggest new servers for those popular region(s) like M.E.

Really hope this happens someday, if not in this version at least in the next one upcoming in the future.. if CF want to make many native players happy this is the way to go!
  • We need this! keep bumping this thread till they see it! :P and it should be ping under 80 or 99 maximum...80 is already too much lagg.
  • They should really make a server in the middle east for the players that live there. A lot of players are from there and they deserve their own server..

But that's my opinion ;P
  • This already exists in CF ES.

They have a feature where some servers maximum ping limit is 100, and they also have another feature called Super Host where you can purchase a Super Host item from the Item Shop for ZP and chose a ping limit for your room, you also get +GP and EXP.

More info:
    http://crossfirefps.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Host
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    This already exists in CF ES.

They have a feature where some servers maximum ping limit is 100, and they also have another feature called Super Host where you can purchase a Super Host item from the Item Shop for ZP and chose a ping limit for your room, you also get +GP and EXP.

More info:
    http://crossfirefps.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Host
    Really not fair for the people who have high ping. Really hope they don't add this in NA ...
  • Don't make the limit as low as 50 ms, make it 100 ms. 50 or less is a ridiculously strict requirement imo. How are people even feeling a difference between 50 and 100 ping?
    Take me for example, I have 80-90 ping always on NA, I live in California and have VERY reliable internet, so I don't spike (nor am I experiencing any of the spikes that this patch apparently introduced), if it was made to be as low as 50, then what could I do? Move? lol
    NA1-5 are the servers I play on, they are the servers that I have the lowest ping on. I've been told by some people to get on UK or another version because of my ping (80-90 is too high?!?). They're right, it is the wrong server. The right server for me was US West (10-20 ping) but they shut that down so rip. To be locked out of games when i have done almost everything that I can on my end to play with the lowest ping is like an insult to me.

Sorry for the half rant, but -1 from me for bringing this to CFNA unless the minimum is 100 at lowest.