How many people have suggested a trading system in game?

Hello everyone!
I have been thinking about a trading system in game where players can change their GP, items, weapons, ZP. The trade is done when both players approved. There will be a period of time when ppl still can undo the trade. I wonder if someone has thought about this. I think it will be fun trading. I don't know if it's hard to mod a system like that.

Comments

• This may be added in CF China in the future, but we will have to wait and see.

Other CF versions do have a gifting system though.
  • Thousands of posts have been made, but to no avail.

Let's put it simple:

> There is no doubt that Smilegate has problems running its online free-to-play game. What does CrossFire attract? Free to players initially, with a motive to prosper by releasing appealing content. You have to think of the opposite: how would a trading system support their profit scheme? Let me tell you the answer: it does not.
    > Secondly, there is also no doubt that especially in CrossFire, our own players seem to be unable to control their own accounts even. What sort of answer could you expect when you suggest for a trading system that will obviously be exploited beyond its intended potential of "trade".
    > My second point ties into my third point: security. Hell, this game does not even provide an email confirmation when players create their accounts. In terms of security, a prime example is right presented in front of you when you go change your password. It does not ask for confirmation of any sort whatsoever. Is it difficult to scam and eventually fully steal accounts? Certainly not.
    Security should be priority but it has never seemed that way to me. CSGO and a lot of other games have trading systems, but they are well protected. The processes are actually safe and valid in logical degree. When Smilegate start to show efforts toward making their environment less scum-filled and unsafe, perhaps then a trading system could be looked at. But then again, I'm only pointing it out: $$$$$$$$
    > Fourth and final point: labor concern. There are around ten people working for CFNA. Yes a system could do the job, but no system can automatically take care of disputes. "I got scammed via trade. I got the wrong item. He didn't give me an item. He stole all of my items."
    I do not claim that these exact things don't happen in other games where there are trading systems. By definition, a trade is a one-versus-one (at the very least) exchange of possession. You take one of mine, I'll take one of yours. With some people and I'm going to go ahead and say with a lot of people in fact, they want more. It's human nature, one will desire for more.
    When all of these problems start occurring and reoccurring, they won't be dealt with. Why? Because nobody wants to be bothered with unnecessary labor; there is already too much for this company in particular, to handle and take care of. The burdens of dispute and utter stupidity is far unnecessary when there are more important issues on the table.
  • Help the profit scheme it could if they say charged 10k zp to get the trading system this would kill multiple birds with one stone 1 it would make them money 2 it makes it "harder" for people to create multi accounts for trading event items 3 it wouldnt damage their scheme even if it wasnt charged as they could make it so the trade has to be done from two different ips and both people have to be signed on as in a live trade and if these things are met, 4. people would still have to go to them to get items to trade unless they're trading GP items as it would be GP not ZP so they could just get the gp by playing the game and if someone is trading a GP item for a ZP item example being DE Camo for DE Stripes they would'nt care as the stripes was won and payed for who do they care who it goes to