GOOD suggestions

first off i completely understand that this game is a business and it needs money. but the vip weaps are getting out of hand here.
little recoil
little spread
quick reload speed and large clips with extra damage.

all the gp stuff is lame. it would be nice to be able to purchase older zp crates / weapons for gp as time goes on (out of date zp crates).
just look how many more pages of zp crates than gp crates are in the black market. shouldn't it be the other way around? also we need more gp items with effects or not.
this game has literally turned into a pay to play game. no matter your skill the advantage a vip weapon brings is to great. all the gp players might as well be target practice dummies for the vip.

here is another suggestion:
make a gp weapons only server
make a vip weapons only server
pretty much just separating the two so we can enjoy playing again.

one more thing. if your the host of a room you should have kick immunity. after all you are the *&^% host, you shouldn't be able to be kicked, but have the power to instantly kick anybody for any reason. aside from that, all the kick abuse is getting out of hand by people kicking a player who have the highest score. (vip or not)

(i almost forgot to mention the vip symbol next to players names while in game that cover a portion of their displayed ping needs to be moved a little to the right or removed completely so players know if they are lagging or not.)( oh wait is that a feature?)

Comments

• AGREED!!! also..... I quit playing for a while due to soooooo many hacks/cheaters in the game. it seemed to be getting worse and worse. I started again about a week or two ago and noticed it wasn't near as bad. But then all of a sudden when it was time for the 300% exp. bonus, or how ever much it was, the next day i got on and seen nothing but new accounts in every server and every room was full of them. It seemed like EVERYONE was hacking/cheating the more that I played. within a couple of days those same people out ranked me. With the rate that they rank up it makes it hard to tell who is hacking/cheating and who is just good at the game. before you could usually tell because they were a lower rank and it still took time for them to rank up. but not now. But there was something that i did notice. All of the people that we suspected of being hacks/cheaters had Bad or Very Bad Honor. But because they had high rank now, no one wants to call them out. Now, when every time you fire no matter what you are doing ( running, jumping, falling, not even looking at the person etc.) and you are getting one shot kill head shots, i don't care what your rank is that's just not going to happen. My point about the Honor is that even some of the new accounts had Bad or Very Bad Honor. So I started watching the players with those Honors and sure enough it seemed they were hacking/cheating. people would complain and they would start their vote kick with no results as usual. That is one thing that I think should be changed is that process. If there are lets say 16 people in a room and 7 vote to kick and only 3 vote not to then they should be kicked. if you don't vote then your vote does not count. I guess my point to all of this is why can't we put an option in for Honor levels. If under a certain level then you cant join that game. There were filters put in place for smoke/flash grenades and weapons. So is it possible to do for Honor? I said that while in the lobby and one kid said Honor means nothing in this game. Okay. Then why have it in the game? I don't know all of the inner workings of what you guys do and what is possible. And sorry if you have already spoken on this. I didn't search. But those of us that do not hack/cheat, are just looking for a way to play the game and do so without someone just sitting back and killing everyone with a program.
  • isnt that where it is??? ForumCrossFireCrossFire BarracksSuggestions GOOD suggestions

• one more thing. if your the host of a room you should have kick immunity. after all you are the *&^% host, you shouldn't be able to be kicked, but have the power to instantly kick anybody for any reason.

So hackers can host rooms? Lmao no.
  • I was hosting an S&D room tonight.... and got kicked because a clan came in and i called them out for hacking... 43/1 kdr for the top.... so why did i get kicked for calling him out.... so i could kind of see that... if the report works so well you shouldnt have to worry about it... now to be able to kick at any time for any reason... no i dont agree with that.... too many would abuse that
  • While I agree we should have more gp content, I wouldn't want to see stuff I spent money on now available freely.
    The vips are easier to use for sure, it narrows the skill gap. So if you are a decent player vs a decent player with a vip you will need to play harder and smarter to beat them. If it's a decent player vs a noob with a vip, they're still a noob and you can beat them :D

sowers26 wrote: »
    I was hosting an S&D room tonight.... and got kicked because a clan came in and i called them out for hacking... 43/1 kdr for the top.... so why did i get kicked for calling him out.... so i could kind of see that... if the report works so well you shouldnt have to worry about it... now to be able to kick at any time for any reason... no i dont agree with that.... too many would abuse that

Well at least you didn't get your kdr ruined because you got kicked haha.
    I understand your frustration and there have been many ideas kicked around about the kick vote and its abuse.
  • [MOD]C4 wrote: »
    this belongs in suggestions

my mistake. I didn't know there was a suggestions thread
  • While I agree we should have more gp content, I wouldn't want to see stuff I spent money on now available freely.
    The vips are easier to use for sure, it narrows the skill gap. So if you are a decent player vs a decent player with a vip you will need to play harder and smarter to beat them. If it's a decent player vs a noob with a vip, they're still a noob and you can beat them :D

oh i forgot to mention the melee attributes applied to some vip weapons. and all the extra melee and thrown weapons and character gear and general effects and extra abilities.
    ?
    whens the last time u tried a gp weapon? i used to completely own with the styre aug, ace nearly every game, now every time i make a move i get headshoted by some vip across the map within a second of becoming visible.
    i understand that about the zp to gp purchases. but what about instead spending gp to buy zp? or have updates occasionally to provide some cool and equally beneficial gp weapons and items as what zp has to offer? either way something needs to be done. ive been playing this game since 2011 and over the years ive been watching this game turn into a pay to play.
  • oh i forgot to mention the melee attributes applied to some vip weapons. and all the extra melee and thrown weapons and character gear and general effects and extra abilities.
    ?
    whens the last time u tried a gp weapon? i used to completely own with the styre aug, ace nearly every game, now every time i make a move i get headshoted by some vip across the map within a second of becoming visible.
    i understand that about the zp to gp purchases. but what about instead spending gp to buy zp? or have updates occasionally to provide some cool and equally beneficial gp weapons and items as what zp has to offer? either way something needs to be done. ive been playing this game since 2011 and over the years ive been watching this game turn into a pay to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plJjQJGdrg&index=2&list=UUydmG8E_PO4HM5giCh2b5QA I love the aug.
    If the gap between pay2win and free2play users was shortened why would pay2win players keep buying so much? At the end of the day they keep the game running and the game needs to cater to their needs. Not that everyone else should be ignored..
    For the most part I play with kosher guns, no not all of them are gp because I like the different skins. When I'm annoyed I pull out the ebr and go ham haha.
  • [QUOTE=sowers26; All of the people that we suspected of being hacks/cheaters had Bad or Very Bad Honor. But because they had high rank now, no one wants to call them out. Now, when every time you fire no matter what you are doing ( running, jumping, falling, not even looking at the person etc.) and you are getting one shot kill head shots, i don't care what your rank is that's just not going to happen. My point about the Honor is that even some of the new accounts had Bad or Very Bad Honor. So I started watching the players with those Honors and sure enough it seemed they were hacking/cheating. people would complain and they would start their vote kick with no results as usual. That is one thing that I think should be changed is that process. If there are lets say 16 people in a room and 7 vote to kick and only 3 vote not to then they should be kicked. if you don't vote then your vote does not count. I guess my point to all of this is why can't we put an option in for Honor levels. If under a certain level then you cant join that game. There were filters put in place for smoke/flash grenades and weapons. So is it possible to do for Honor? I said that while in the lobby and one kid said Honor means nothing in this game.[/QUOTE] Honor doesent mean anything bud all my friends have very bad or bad honor and none of them hack why? because rage quiting and rejoining it still counts as abandoning if you rejoin and lets be honest rage quiting is easy to do with a vip against you,