Z8Games Instant Messager

Wouldn't it be nice if we could instant message people on Z8Games?

Why not make a Z8Games Instant Messager where you can connect your Z8Games account and view your Z8Games Friends and Instant Message them.

And they should make an option to connect your Z8Games account or create a Z8 Instant Messager account with a Number ID and a Password.

You can add smiles to the instant messager.

Features it should have:
View what Z8Games Game your friends are playing
Voice chat
Smiles! ;)
Create a group chat
etc...

And this is not only for CF, this is for all Z8Games Games and for people who don't want to play CF, or any game atm.

And when you sign up or download the Z8Games Instant Messager you should get a temp M4A1-Gold Stripes 30 days just for a reward. ;p or idk maybe some other reward.

Comments

• So like, messaging people on the forums?

Or do you mean like Skype/Teamspeak/Mumble/Vent/Raid etc..?

If you mean the second one, that's exactly why they don't have one, there are so many companies that already do it, there's not really any point in anyone else trying to enter an already flooded market, with high costs for development, when the options for getting that money back are limited (as in, only certain people will use this, as it is a limited market of people that would use it)...feel free to setup a Teamspeak/mumble/vent server and let the community use it though...
  • So like, messaging people on the forums?

Or do you mean like Skype/Teamspeak/Mumble/Vent/Raid etc..?

If you mean the second one, that's exactly why they don't have one, there are so many companies that already do it, there's not really any point in anyone else trying to enter an already flooded market, with high costs for development, when the options for getting that money back are limited (as in, only certain people will use this, as it is a limited market of people that would use it)...feel free to setup a Teamspeak/mumble/vent server and let the community use it though...

I know, I can use Skype and what not, but for Z8Games. There is a 60 second delay when messaging other people on the forums, so it would make sense if they made an Instant Messager.

And when someone on the forums visits your Z8Games Profile, they can check and see what your Z8Games Instant Messager ID is (Like Skype). But I would just like to use something made by Z8Games, and connect my Z8 account to it.
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    I know, I can use Skype and what not, but for Z8Games. There is a 60 second delay when messaging other people on the forums, so it would make sense if they made an Instant Messager.

And when someone on the forums visits your Z8Games Profile, they can check and see what your Z8Games Instant Messager ID is (Like Skype). But I would just like to use something made by Z8Games, and connect my Z8 account to it.

Then re-read my post to realise why that won't happen... The costs of developing a chat system is massive, and they would have a limited user group that would use it...unless it was expensive to use, they would lose money on making one...why lose money when there are plenty of viable alternatives already out there?