#eg + #na = <3 ��

HI GM ! Marry Christmas

You know that half crossfire players was egyption and don't all from NA :)

Then I requst from you to:

1- making m4a1 Egypt like m4a1 camo and ak47 Egypt and can make m4a1 ( countries) like USA .

2- add new zombie ticket has ( Axe ultimate gold - R93 rusty or any sniper - new char )

3- new Black Market GB crates ( for more fun )

To be better than another crossfire like arx gaming and crossfire china and be in the 1st place ;)

In the last , thanks GM and Z8Games for your support / and thanks for all support team

I hope to listen to me or reply on me with nice words ;)

IGN : ayman_thepro
email address: patmanayman@outlook.com
Clan: FunnCkY

Comments

• HI GM ! Marry Christmas

You know that half crossfire players was egyption and don't all from NA :)

Then I requst from you to:

1- making m4a1 Egypt like m4a1 camo and ak47 Egypt and can make m4a1 ( countries) like USA .

2- add new zombie ticket has ( Axe ultimate gold - R93 rusty or any sniper - new char )

3- new Black Market GB crates ( for more fun )

To be better than another crossfire like arx gaming and crossfire china and be in the 1st place ;)

In the last , thanks GM and Z8Games for your support / and thanks for all support team

I hope to listen to me or reply on me with nice words ;)

Doesn't have to be limited to Egypt only. Egyptian players seem to be the most popular in the servers. Although the servers are hosted in Canada and U.K. Canada deserves recognition but there is no content for Canada. Same for the UK. Would be nice to see some country related items, rather than namecards (RIP).
    But SmileGate has the developers. So there's really nothing Z8 can do, unless they ask SmileGate.

And please, do not discuss of ARX server. It's not an official CF provider, just some stolen content keylogged-junk server.
  • But I Say weapon all countries and this is a forum tell anything I want to suggest it

ARXgaming now was popular I know it was a server but become popular and need CF better than it

Please if you have good reply reply anything else don't reply ok ����