Ares Pistol. Hello I would like to suggest a pistol for the Ares-set.

Hey guys, the Ares guns really added some pepper to the game. Hardscopers and Knifers are now easier to troll with the MP5 and Kris Ares and Shotgun TDMs are dominated with the Slug shots. But in my eyes there's room for an Ares pistol. I really want to see the M9 Ares. Also firing the JHP rounds making it easier to stunn other players. This pistol pretty much is dead because it does no real damage. High ammo capacity won't help there either. Boost the damage stats just by a little so it can compare with the P228 or the Glock-18 and feature the JHP rounds. Boom - perfect pistol for almost every situation.

Comments

• Personally, I'd like to see the Ares Pistols with a Silencer and the Knife Attachment, similar to the D.E VIP.

A P228 would be an Ideal choice for this.

The Effects/Mechanics of Ares Weapons should be exclusive to the Weapon type.

The M9 will need a DRAMATIC damage boost in order to compete with any other of the Pistols. Right now it sorta sits in the same place with the UZI. Nice gun to mess around with, horrible in practice.
  • Would be cool for a pistol ares set (D.E-S Ares, Mauser Ares, M9 Ares -jhp and a anaconda-adv Ares)
    but hey you never know it might happen!

anyway +1 to your idea
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    Personally, I'd like to see the Ares Pistols with a Silencer and the Knife Attachment, similar to the D.E VIP.

A P228 would be an Ideal choice for this.

The Effects/Mechanics of Ares Weapons should be exclusive to the Weapon type.

The M9 will need a DRAMATIC damage boost in order to compete with any other of the Pistols. Right now it sorta sits in the same place with the UZI. Nice gun to mess around with, horrible in practice.

DO NOT diss the UZI and M9! ;o
    Every weapon is OP as long as you know how to use it. ;)
  • No! Nobody wants another Desert Eagle, Mauser or Anaconda. You guys really don't understand. The Spas-12 is a hell of a gun now just because of it's slug shots. I'd say it's my favorite sniper right now *hint*. The Ares set is an innovative way to bring back an old long aborded gun like the Spas-12. How many of us bough a M9 or Glock-18 just to realize it's crap? Adding the M9 to the Ares family would be a big deal with added firepower, JHP rounds and maybe a drum-magazine with 25/75 bullets. It's not about reskinning guns with no real changes, change the skin but the gun stays the same and the MP5-Ares, Spas-12 Ares prooved it. Long dead guns now come back because they got a nice added feature to make them stand out. If it's a Deagle, Anaconda or Mauser it's not worth to get ZP for. I really hope to see an underdog like the M9 or Glock-18.
  • claire9822 wrote: »
    DO NOT diss the UZI and M9! ;o
    Every weapon is OP as long as you know how to use it. ;)

AS proven by C4 on stream,the MP7 is worse than UZI xD

OT: +1 for an ares pistol.
  • The Spas-12 is a hell of a gun now just because of it's slug shots. I'd say it's my favorite sniper right now *hint*.

Gotta love that SPAS-12 sniper.